why does it keep getting stuck??

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This show has a tendency to keep getting stuck and going in circles for weeks before any progress is made. Marriages were dragged for month. Now this kidnapping seems to going in the same direction... 😕 Edited by Katori - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skh37 thumbnail
Agreed! I really like this show, but each track takes forever! Devika will probably be kidnapped until March.
Karaali thumbnail
May be even well into march. Can't see her coming back anytime soon. We will get a ton of romantic flashbacks but nothing else. 😊
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's so sad that creators couldn't make the story more realistic one all the evil one their story goes and goes endlessly couldn't we have as the fans who love the show so much somethig to enjoy little romantic for our Ravika instead every time there is something and they can't even confess their love to each other ones for all.  Please creator of the show end this kidnapping and bering Devika safe home.  Don't care for flash backs and as someone who loves this show so much I am very disapponted.  
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Thats Ekta for u 😆 .. I remember she dragged kidnap track in KKB for like 2 and half months .. here toh only 3 weeks hua hai ..dilli abhi door hai 😆😆

I too like all out here want this torture to end and let us hv some happy moments of RaVika plss .. but because its Ekta show , so I m mentally prepared to witness this drag .. skipping episodes here and there if its not worth till RaVika meets ..
Karaali thumbnail
It is impossible to watch this continuously.  I watch twice a week. 😆😆
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yup. In typical Balaji style the current track is being dragged and going round and round in circles!It's kinda frustrating but this is Ekta's style. But I must admit, it is getting on my nerves now 😆

The only good thing out of all of has been the individual stand out performances by Aparna and Krip. Aparna's portrayal of Devika's plight and her desparation to get back to Ravi has been superb. And Krip - he really excelled in the emotional scenes where Ravi breaks down whilst thinking of Devika. It reconfirmed just how much he loves Devika and her importance in his life.
Edited by ..Viola.. - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..Viola..

Yup. In typical Balaji style the current track is being dragged and going round and round in circles!It's kinda frustrating but this is Ekta's style. But I must admit, it is getting on my nerves now 😆

The only good thing out of all of has been the individual stand out performances by Aparna and Krip. Aparna's portrayal of Devika's plight and her desparation to get back to Ravi has been superb. And Krip - he really excelled in the emotional scenes where Ravi breaks down whilst thinking of Devika. It reconfirmed just how much he loves Devika and her importance in his life.

Ya their individual performances is the only good thing about this track 😆...I just loved how finally Ravi took his greedy mother's class and gave her such a good reality chk .. we rarely see male leads doing that to their moms in women dominated soaps😆 .. good to see Ravi here standing for his wife's protection and self respect 👍🏼
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Everything  in between  the kidnap,is fine .but this story is reallyyy dragging. What to do . Just sit & watch what they show.  
Cant do anything  else. Where in any serial, a hus & wife lived happily ever after!!!!!!!!!!! I dont remember.  So let s wait & see. 
skh37 thumbnail
I agree with everyone! 
I am hoping since they said in the show "Valentines Day is tomorrow" that Ravi finds Devika. It would make no sense why he would find her after the day.