Muskaan jhooti hai? Pehchaan jhooti hai?

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This week's episodes have been interesting. There appears to be more to Arzoo than what meets the eye and it seems as though it is not just her size that is hidden from the Rathis. Nor is it the fact that she is a Pakistani. When the storm winds blew, to an ominous background score, Daadi and Arzoo had a somewhat cryptic conversation. The line that stood out to me was Arzoo saying" Kya hum woh sab kar paayenge, jiskeliye hum yahaan aaye hain?"  Exactly what did she mean? Daadii's reply to her was to remove all fear from her heart and do her farz. Did she mean marital duties or duty to the nation? The story seems open ended right now. It could be a sweet love story like 'dum lagaa ke haisha' of a reluctant bridegroom and his somewhat sizeable wife or yet another investigative track for Sandhya. Was Suraj's Karachi meeting with Arzoo coincidental or pre arranged to create a favorable impression? The kind hearted halwai has already pledged to help her. Sandhya is somewhat wary. May not want Bhabho coming down hard on a young girl as she herself had endured in the early years.
If Arzoo is indeed innocent as her lovely smile suggests, then we may be in for some fun times. I am not sure I like Suraj becoming the diya to help her and Chotu. I would rather be it the kids, like Mr India. 

On the execution front I liked the mystery and novelty of a stormy wedding. Especially the bridal procession with the dark umbrellass.  Somewhat Harry Pottery. "double double toil and trouble" Is it something wicked that this way comes or just a sweet pari? Time will tell.

I hope the story remains light hearted as I cannot trust the cvs to handle a sensitive Indo Pak track. Please share your views. 

Edited by Deebz - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-pie thumbnail
Nice post deepz.. but I feel arzoo is innocent.. The way she cared for the dog and helped sandhya indirectly in Pakistan gives her character in good light. also it is indo-pak relation cvs dare to take steps of showing arzoo as terrorist.. may be arzoo will be tagged as terrorist and surYa may help her in future upcoming episodes.. but I felt the hype given by suraj and sandhya for babho acceptance of arzoo being Pakistani is bit OTT.. your thinking is also interesting.. but I like this track so far bcoz it moves in lighter vein compared to mohit murder track..
Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Deebz, thank you for the nice post, I like to read posts in our forum ðŸ˜Š
till now these episodes are good except Sandhya didn't know she called Pak number... cvs wanted this...
But I don't understand why there was a huge storm in the marriage when sooraj and sandhya will eventually help babho accept Azroo. Arzoo is so sweet and innocent so beautiful  I can't think of other way. 
 don't kill me but why they introduced sooraj and arzoo meet like they are a pair...I like sooraj to help arzoo like a brother.
btw hope they won't make sooraj help arzoo alone and sandhya pair with babho anyway I know sandhya is worried about arzoo as she know it is hard to be bahu in this house.
Also I like how sandhya reacted on babho test for arzoo. It is harsh what if arzoo is so childish and she tell the truth? 😃 

Edited by Lifebeautifulso - 8 years ago
mango-pie thumbnail
agree lb.. The way sandhya looked at suraj when he was telling arzoo how sandhya managed to enter babho heart.. sandhya would have thought oh suraji pls don't make arzoo to go through that hell again..
Lifebeautifulso thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi veena, sorry I edited my post hihi, what do you think about babho test for arzoo?  (envelope) I don't like that
agree with you, we know surya will help arzoo but it will be not easy, that's why sandhya wanted to tell the truth before the marriage completed.
mango-pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifebeautifulso

hi veena, sorry I edited my post hihi, what do you think about babho test for arzoo? (envelope) I don't like that

agree with you, we know surya will help arzoo but it will be not easy, that's why sandhya wanted to tell the truth before the marriage completed.

yes lb.. babho still believes she is "know it all" type .. and ready to take test for arzoo.. loved sandhya take on that.. she is not at all convinced .. what if arzoo gave the blank envelope back... babho wd ve stopped the marriage for tat.. stupidity from babho.. and suraj being suraj didn't say anything against babho...
Deebz thumbnail
Yeah guys, don't make me get started on Bhabho. What was Bhabho going to do if Arzoo failed? Also Meenaxi told these big lies because Bhabho is still so rigid. That lady kills me. I particularly cannot take mature women behaving badly. They should know better. I will never understand this glorification of bhabho. Her own Shravan beta feels the need to lie to her.😕
Deebz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --veena--

Nice post deepz.. but I feel arzoo is innocent.. The way she cared for the dog and helped sandhya indirectly in Pakistan gives her character in good light. also it is indo-pak relation cvs dare to take steps of showing arzoo as terrorist.. may be arzoo will be tagged as terrorist and surYa may help her in future upcoming episodes.. but I felt the hype given by suraj and sandhya for babho acceptance of arzoo being Pakistani is bit OTT.. your thinking is also interesting.. but I like this track so far bcoz it moves in lighter vein compared to mohit murder track..

Quite possible. Lighter track would be great as dabh is good at comedy & all the actors are great at it. Even Bhabho was hilarious under bhaang influence.

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know why but I feel that Arzoo will be trapped by her own Mehak chachi...Sandhya or even the family may feel she is terrorist from Pakistan and is trying to do something bad.
The man who played Pakistan terrorist might make an entry again, He was really mad at Sandhya and even Arzoo.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good to see a post on this track
and when its from deebz its extra special

only saas bahu sells 
it reminds me of a beautiful story,,  ( TSM) turning into SB drama
just because every other show which focussed on SB did well
even in dabh they tried to focus on IP issues ,... the way the articles hyped the villain and his introduction in karachi , i thought this was another crime track,  but they put him behind the bars and ended his stay in the show,... coming to surya in pakistan , it was nothing but to show some patriotism by sandy, in fact suraj meeting arzu  in karachi was of no use ( except the chand) cause sandy already found out from PS.

once arzu enters RM, mahek and DJ have less work to do 
probably mahek may team up with meena through phone calls
and DJ will be reduced to a prompter who may motivate arzu  from pakistan

we may get to see the harsh side of bb again with lower decibels
it would be like watching DB from the beginning though the pair is diff this time, on the other side surya would be acting cupid for a change, its gonna be fun

arzu's smile is pure,  there is innocence in her eyes, i dont know if its acting or real ( prachi) but i feel she is genuine, a girl who couldnt  tolerate a dog being harmed, who panicked when suraj got hurt with her umbrella, cannot harm indians, she was the one who helped sandy during republic day and smiled when she saw the tricolor flying.

DJ and arzu conversation was purely on stepping into a new world
tyring to adjust in the new environment, culture, tradition, costumes
DJ also seems to be a genuine person, her intro speech on IP was commendable,

its gonna be like watching dabh again... from the beginning
bb wants a beendhni who is sandy's parchai,
which means sakth bb , last time we had only suraj to support sandy
this time we will have surya to support arzu
sandy was hesitant  to get near suraj and tackled all the hurdles  with his support

but here arzu will have to pass the test without chotu's support and win RP's hearts along with chotu, with the help of surya

suraj doesnt want arzu to suffer because of surya's mistake
while sandy worried about bb , as she may turn violent is also agreeable 

i have fasted my seat belts for the roller coaster ride
its gonna be pure fun  ( will endure chotu's same expressions as it will be good to see surya playing cupid)

this song is for your title