Mastaangi (16th February 2016) Written Update

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
16th Feb 16 Written Update of Mastaangi, IF Exclusive!

Both Karan and Ria ask each other about how they knew about the song. Ria said she wrote the poetry in her childhood and Karan says the tune was his first composition. Ria says she feels she heard the tune before too and Karan feels the same about Ria's poetry. Anaita called Trumpet to know about Karan as he was not picking up her calls (due to his little argument with Ria and later the poetry, is chakar mein he ignored Anaita calls many time), Trumpet says he is with Ria. Anaita get jealous.

(While practising at colleage) Karan and Ria share a nice moment here. Anaita arrives. (btw, I feel her character is slowly turning a little negative). She says to Ria that she came here because she felt really bad seeing Ria and Karan so close together. A "just joking yaar" came here. Then, She went after Karan (smile on face but angry/jealous inside), Karan explained himself why he didnt picked her calls, she asked do you remember your promise: Revenge from Euro. Karan says I never forget promises, I am just waiting for the right time and they hugged. Ria gets a call from the hospital that Anaita has forcefully discharged herself. Ria ask Anaita about it. Anaita says yes, I escaped from there because I was jealous, I could not see You and Karan together because I really like him. Ria says there is nothing between us, Anaita replied by saying that she wont let it happen. Again, a "just joking yaar" came from Anaita. Ria felt strange/weird about Anaita's beheviour but ignored it. (I also felt the same, as I said before, Anaita character is slowly turning negative type)

The function/program starts at the colleage, Ishaan Rai Singhania/Zubair, the chief guest arrive there. Ria and Karan performance start with a Dilwale song, Ishaan is shocked the them and Anaita aka Anushka alive!!! Few Flashbacks here. Ishaan ke pasine chhoot gaye😆. Episode Ends.

Tomorrow Episode Preview:
 Zubair shack hands with Karan, congraturlating them (evil music plays). In a dark room Ishaan is furious with how can I person be alive after death. It took me 21 years to become Ishaan Rai Singhania from Zubair, I will not let this go in vain. Rai says she feels there is a strange relationship between her and Karan, those and tune sound fimiliar. Zubairs says I cant continue Mission Tabahi without knowing the asliyat of these 3 people (Ria, Karan, Anaita)

Screenshot from today's episode:

Click here to View More
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 8 years ago