Mastaangi (15th February 2016) Written Update

Lovepreet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
15th Feb 16 Written Update of Mastaangi, IF Exclusive.

The Principle came to Singhania house to invite him for Valentine function. He tells him about the activities on that day. Euro, standing beside his dad, is suprised to hear that there will be a musical performance despite the fact that he had injured Anaita. He got the the news that there is a replacement.

Ria and Karan are practising for their performance. (They are looking cute together). Everything was going smoothly until Ria touched Karan's heart. He felt uneasy (got some flashback) and pushed Ria (not too hard) and walk away. Jignesh cheer up Ria and Trumpet go to see Karan.

Karan say to Trumpet that whenever I am around Ria, I feel strange/uneasy. A feeling of betrayal, when in reality, we hardly know each other so how come this feeling. I am not angry with Ria but myself that I am behaving like this with her when it is actually not her fault.

During all this, Anaita called Karan many times but he didnt pick up so she is angry. 

Karan plays Batein Ankehi tune (remember Udita was singing in last birth), Ria hears it and she feel connected/familiar with it so she follows the tune. She also start singing her poetry. Karan feel the same about it. Finally both see each other and episode ends.

Tomorrow Episode Preview:
 Anaita ask Trumpet where is K. She send her a photo of Ria and Karan together, Anaita got jealous and broke the phone. Anaita arrives at colleage and says she wont let anything happen between Karan and Ria.

Screenshot from today's episode:

Click here to View More
Edited by Lovepreet1 - 8 years ago