Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
PART 1

Suniye .. Kya aap hame bata sakte hain ki ye lovers point kahan hai..

I don't know .. He answered even before saying anything.. She looked annoyed at his instant reply.. While he was looking on the constant ongoing traffic , she was looking at him.. At once she poked his shoulder..
Are aap batate kyun nai kahan hain lovers point.. Suniye hame Jana hai bataiye na kahan hain..
She asked again.. He gave her an angry look and replied rudely.. He was mad at the invisible lady standing over there on his head and eating his head..
MUJHE NAI PATA he said getting annoyed. While she was giggling seeing him and she now took two steps forward towards him..
Aap jante hain kahan hai lovers point , dekhiye prem Nagar me hain.. Hum batate hain aapko chod dijiye hame..
She said ever so sweetly . he took a step backward as she was approaching..
Are waah me kyun.. Aur jab itna janti ho toh chali kyun nai jati..

Nai.. Aapke saath hi jaungi mein.. She took a step closer ..

He was getting scared seeing her.. And he couldn't even see who was the TENSION in front of him..

Dekho dur raho.. He said with a laboured breath..

Aur agar nai gayi toh.. Aap hi chodo mujhe PREM NAGAR , kya hojaoga agar chodoge toh..

JHAGDA HOJAYEGA..are kahan gaya wo aaj , he aafat chod gaya mere liye.. He shouted and she took a step more and he fell on the bonnet making her to open the veil of the burkha she was wearing and she laughed seeing him..

Maan made a face seeing her there.. She was making fun of him .. She gave him her hand but he pulled her hand and she fell on his chest..

Abhi tak toh hua nai jhagda .. Ab bataiye Chod dengena prem Nagar hame.. She asked again.. He naughtily replied..

Sirf prem nagar hi nai ab dekho kahan le jaunga.. Making her open her eyes as his hands groped her waist kissing her cheeks just like he likes..

###########&

this is the one of the madness that got into me after I watched almost 15 regional haryanvi movies

like n comment
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new story๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ very interesting title๐Ÿ˜› wonderful start. Eagerly waiting to know what will happen next in prem nagar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by ns.1 - 8 years ago
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow 
Such a catchy start 
Loved it 
Geet asking Maam to drop her to prem Nagar 
Looking forward to it 

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow another fav of my maaneet,very interesting dear
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely update..te way my maaneet ki intro was lovely..omg geet ki naughtiness making my maan annoy was lovely cute..i love te update dear
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi congrats on new new story! superb update! Well written! Geet plays a prank on Maan! she annoys him! update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting and Intriguing Start
Really like the girl in her bhurka as she did not want to get away from the angry man but when she lifted her veil he pulled her in his arms

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yeh aapka pagalpan interesting hai!!๐Ÿ˜†
liked naughty geet!!
waiting for more..