DilDhadakneDo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was all over. Everything. Right before my eyes- I could not do a thing. It hurt, it hurt a lot more than anything ever had. It hurt more than when I realized I would never see my Ma and Di again, it hurt more than when the kids at school would make fun of my glasses and stuttering, it hurt more than when Papa would compare me to Di. I almost wished I could go on not believing it. But, how could I when my own husband had revealed everything to me himself? That it was a game, a joke, a natak he had done to get my sister. He laughed in my face and called me a fool for thinking anyone, especially someone like him, would want me. He told me how much it bothered him to call me endearing names and hold me. He unveiled all the ploys he made to humiliate me yet I had no reaction. I stood in silence. Everyone had been right. People say the truth is always bitter. I never saw it that way. All the truths in my life had been pleasant, had been sweet. From finding my Ma and Di to coming to India, it had all been beautiful. But, now, now I saw it like everyone else did. I saw the bitterness of truth, the bitterness of life.

One would imagine I would run to my Di and Jiju and beg for forgiveness, that I would want to leave this marriage. But I couldn't. What would I say? The truth was, despite the attempts they had made to save my future, I had walked headfirst into disaster. It was all my fault. I had laid my bed and now I would sleep in it. What an irony though considering my husband had relegated me to sleeping on the floor.

I looked at him. He was sleeping calmly in bed. There was no trace of the cruelty I had seen just hours ago. And that's when the tears cascaded. I wasn't crying because of what had happened. Trust me, it was terrible and it hurt but that wasn't the reason behind my tears. I was crying because I still loved him, I still loved him with no hope. Would he care that I loved him? I don't think so. But, isn't that what life is? Bitter and unrelenting.

Trembling, I stood up and walked over to him. I decided that I would live, I would live between the water of my tears and fire of my love.

So, I can't really write but I was avoiding doing my math homework and daydreamed this scenario and started typing. It's when Mahi realizes Yuvraj's truth. It's meh. I'll probably edit it later.

- Meg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i really really like this! its super interesting to see and i would love for something like this to happen in the show as well! great OS!! 😊
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its nyc...
This will happen in TEI whn Mahi will knw the truth...
Good imagination ...
Keep writing 😊
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its a monologue more then a story itself and I love the simplicity of it. Stating how it is.
DilDhadakneDo thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

its a monologue more then a story itself and I love the simplicity of it. Stating how it is.

Yeah, it is more of a monologue. Thank you.

- Meghana
DilDhadakneDo thumbnail

Originally posted by: 17.sonal

Its nyc...

This will happen in TEI whn Mahi will knw the truth...
Good imagination ...
Keep writing 😊

I sort of hope it does but who knows? Thank you.

- Meghana
DilDhadakneDo thumbnail

Thanks.

- Meghana
DilDhadakneDo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Shakti...

i really really like this! its super interesting to see and i would love for something like this to happen in the show as well! great OS!! 😊

Thank you so much. It means a lot coming from a talented writer like you.

- Meghana
ChrissyA thumbnail
You're an awesome writer though. I loved everything from your storyline straight down to your choice of words. 👍🏼  its was just so spectacular - round of applause you deserve an awar
👏👏👏

P.S. let's all hope no pray that Mahi doesn't have to suffer that much before the truth comes out. So ironic, Kunj allows Twinkle to take his bed while he sleeps on the couch. However Yuvi sleeps on the bed but allows Mahi to sleep on the floor.I'm already disgusted.
DilDhadakneDo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inkheart

You're an awesome writer though. I loved everything from your storyline straight down to your choice of words. 👍🏼  its was just so spectacular - round of applause you deserve an awar

👏👏👏

P.S. let's all hope no pray that Mahi doesn't have to suffer that much before the truth comes out. So ironic, Kunj allows Twinkle to take his bed while he sleeps on the couch. However Yuvi sleeps on the bed but allows Mahi to sleep on the floor.I'm already disgusted.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate it. Well, Kunj aur Yuvraj main toh zameen asmaan ka farak hai!

- Meghana