Valentines Day Spl <3 Karna-Vrushali- Confessions

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Note- Wishing you all Happy Valentines Day. Celebrating this day of love with some lovely moments that I wish Karna would have experienced☺️. This is kind of different from my usual style so ready for all sort of reviews too. 😳

It was surreal morning with sun just exploring sky with its rays and birds chirping away round the corner creating a soft soulful melody of its own. She knew that he would be here any moment... She had seen him going towards the river bank... Ecstatic Vrushali ran quickly to keep up with the man's pace... After all these years of following him every morning... this was routine for her. But today she had got late.. He had already left for his riverside prayers..  As Vrushali caught her breath, he was already in deep meditation with closed eyes and those fists together rose in respect for Sun God above. His face was so calm and so full of devotion in those few moments that she could never see otherwise. He just had got into the river water. His perfect body was radiating with those slight rays of sun reflecting from his aptly chiseled torso. Water droplets formed added mystic touch to that divine perfect sculpture. Vrushali had a gentle smile and a deep blush on face seeing him without his uttariye. She was so glad that no one was around to witness her feelings at that moment. Soon Karna started chanting those hymns in worship, his voice sounded like poetry and it seemed like Sun just waited for that beautiful song to break into dawn.

After his prayers and offerings to Sun God, Karna started his ritual of donation which he had followed without fail every day with utmost dedication. Everyone knew that Karna would grant any wish in his capacity in that time to the one who seeks his daan. Vrushali had often argued with Karna over it number of times but still he was so adamant all the time... but deep inside this was just one of those reasons of her profound admiration for this man too.

She joined the line hiding her face with her saree pallu as the needy ones got their daan from the daanveer. As she approached him, she was getting quite nervous.. What if he was not able to give her what she seek..

Devi, how can I help you? A soft husky voice interrupted her chain of thoughts... Karna with folded hands was addressing her.

Oh great Vasusena, I want to wish for something but I am afraid that you will not be able to give it... saying those words Vrushali turned her back hoping against hope that he will call her back...

Wait.. I will surely try fulfilling what daan you want lady... Please don't walk away without any alms..at least consider me worth of sharing what you desire...!

A gulp she swallowed as she sensed his presence around. It had always made her nervous and today was no different.  Though she had made up her mind but still ladies of her time were never so vocal about their feelings for the man they desire. It was infatuation at first sight but love soon took its place as she got to know the real man beyond his godly beauty. Though girls admired him but very few had strength to actually go near him. He was famous for his bitterness and was aloof with girls most of the time but Vrushali had managed to see beyond that courtesy man himself. She had witness his soft side close enough to see through his heart. Though he did try his best to hide from her too in start .But on one instance when he saved her from a wild beast she had seen his concern in those beautiful almond eyes. His voice was soft that day and so full of concern for her that it just melted her heart. From then onwards she had formed that cherished friendship with him while many had taunted him for that but he never really cared for others that much to not acknowledge their friendship. They had slowly built that trust and compassion for each other in past years with fewer conversations but more actions as they say actions speak louder than words. Her care for him was evident to him and his protectiveness for her was all that visible to her too.

Devi.. His words broke her chain of thoughts as she turned slowly to face him..

Oh Mighty Warrior of Warriors, Oh great Daanveer.. I desire your heart ...Will you be able to donate that..?

She said it so fast as if fearing the outcome but determined to just let him know.. but as soon as Vrushali uttered these words... She kind of got worried that he might take out his sword and just cut out his heart..You know these warriors are often lacking in common sense... So fearing for his safety.. She corrected herself pretty quickly...

I mean to say.. I love you Vasusena and want you to marry me..  How did she say those things in front of him.. How will she face him now.. Oh man.. This turned out to be more worse than she had believed it would.. Scary Vrushali was afraid to look into the man's eyes.. But was skeptical of silence that followed.. Had he left.. Oh that's so rude of him then..
Vrushali quickly opened her eyes and removed veil of saree that she had hidden herself from..  He was still standing there and staring at her.. This stare though had gentle warmth of his acceptance perhaps.. .

Feeling like a caught thief Vrushali felt like running away from there as quickly as possible..  She turned back but he held her hand..

It would be unfair if I would return you empty handed Devi Vrushali..  As he came near, her heart beat started racing at more high speed that it was pretty aloud even Vasusena can hear it.. She gasped slowly and looked in his direction.. Those eyes were still staring at her..
He took her hand closer to his heart and came near to her making her all more nervous as if she wasn't enough.

I was wondering whether lady himself would ever come from hiding .You follow me every day at this time right..

His questioning eyes making it more difficult for Vrushali to look at him.. So he knew it.. Damn..it was so embarrassing.

I give you your daan Oh sweet lady...  He came more near and gently whispered in her ears as she blushed and ran away before turning back once... Karna was smiling and his eyes mirrored his silent love that had been there all along... !

Edited by riti4u - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Riti, another beautiful os on karna-vrushali! Loved this one. I wish they had shown something like this. (though i know it is foolish to expect anything from sidt and sidputra karna but i just can't see karna-vrushali like this here. 😡   🤢 ) That part was really lovely when she says she wants his heart in donation. 😳
Wonderful os! 👏 ⭐️
KURT15 thumbnail
Beautiful OS Riti!! 👏. Loved it! The part where she thinks he will take his sword and cut out his heart was so funny! 😆. Loved her inner thoughts and feelings. Thank you for this!! 🤗
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for this awesome is riti.. 🤗 ..it's so beautiful... 😳

"o mighty worrier..o daanveer ..may you give your heart?"...so cute love confession..

And the description of karna's beauty have increase my adrenalin secretion..
you are a true ⭐️
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww!! That's a sweet..delicious Riti ma!! I am enjoying the different writings of authors describing my king's morning prayers..I cud visualize that posture..the stance and I blush..that's endless 😳
Lovelyyy
MBcrazyfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a sweeet os...thank u riti..grt V'day gift for all karnali s...☺️🤗
sarbari_mcn thumbnail
loved the os very much. I really wish the makers also showed like this then I never had to quit this show which has become worst now. and u are really more better writer than the so called famous writer of this show
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful OS Riti.
Its sweet & simple.Loved it.
Keep up the good work.

riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Wow Riti, another beautiful os on karna-vrushali! Loved this one. I wish they had shown something like this. (though i know it is foolish to expect anything from sidt and sidputra karna but i just can't see karna-vrushali like this here. 😡   🤢 ) That part was really lovely when she says she wants his heart in donation. 😳
Wonderful os! 👏 ⭐️

Thank you dear 😊. I too wish they would have shown some cute Ka-Vru scenes but SidTAngry. Glad you liked the story😊

Originally posted by: KURT15

Beautiful OS Riti!! 👏. Loved it! The part where she thinks he will take his sword and cut out his heart was so funny! 😆. Loved her inner thoughts and feelings. Thank you for this!! 🤗

🤗Thank you geetha ma ,glad you liked it😃
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Thank you for this awesome is riti.. 🤗 ..it's so beautiful... 😳

"o mighty worrier..o daanveer ..may you give your heart?"...so cute love confession..

And the description of karna's beauty have increase my adrenalin secretion..
you are a true ⭐️

Thank you nandita🤗 ,i too imagined karna and then wrote his description

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

Awww!! That's a sweet..delicious Riti ma!! I am enjoying the different writings of authors describing my king's morning prayers..I cud visualize that posture..the stance and I blush..that's endless 😳

Lovelyyy

Thank you dhivi🤗 n i too got that blush while writing it too😆