SidNi SS: Teri Ishq se Bani hoon mein (updated part 2 pg 10)

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello friends... I came up with a small surprise and hope you'll like this. I started a TS "Teri Ishq se Bani hoon mein" few months back I but dropped it since CVs took the same route and showed things in the best & detailed way than I predicted. So, I started a new SS in the same title since I luv this title so muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

In this SS, the story will be from Roshni's memory loss track but there is no Jyoti Tai character I used like we are seeing in our show.

Prologue:

He was walking on the roads of Mumbai like a zombie. He lost all his strength to lead his life further after this incident. He was almost dead today hearing such words from the person whom he love more than anything in this world. Those words were echoing into his mind each and every second and killing him badly.

FLASH BACK:

Bansi and her clan made arrangements for a lavish engagement of Kunal and Roshni. They were very happy that Roshni was trusting them and obeying their words without any questions. So many guests from Nirona were invited for the function and the whole of Patel's home filled with villagers and friends of Bansi.

One of the guests said, "It's been 18 years, we saw ur bahu. When u going to introduce her to us Bansi ben? We can't wait anymore..." said an old lady.

"U can't see my bahu so easily... safar ka pal meeta" chortled Bansi.

"aihai... dekho how this groom is blushing!! Wait for some time, u can also see ur bride" teased another old lady.

In next few seconds, Shabnam brought Roshni to the engagement hall, "Kitni khubsurat hai meri Roshni Didi..." she showed a fake smile.

She took her near Kunal while Bansi and Premal came up with the decorated plate holding engagement rings.

A worried DD came to Roshni unable to tolerate the scene happening before her eyes, "Roshni beta... these people are confusing u and taking you to a very wrong direction. I repeat myself, please don't believe them" said DD holding Roshni's hands.

Roshni glared at Shabnam giving some confused expressions... "I said na Roshni di, she went pagal after her daughter went missed in some accident. Don't mind her words" said Shabnam.

"Hey Durga... How many times we can say, she is not your daughter Roshni. Go and search her somewhere. She is one annoying mental" shouted Bansi while the whole crowd looking at DD angrily.

"Durga ji... you will get your daughter soon" said Roshni touching DD's hands.

"hey Durga... leave away... leave" shouted Shabnam and pushed DD back. DD went to some corner wiping her tearful eyes.

Though Roshni agreed for the wedding, she is not happy anytime. She agreed to all these rituals unable to differentiate the right and wrong... In this one month after she lost her memory Sid tried to meet her so many times to remind her their married life, their love but nothing worked well. She can't remember anything about her past however she tried. Sometimes she felt like she wanted to trust Sid but sometimes she wanted to trust Bansi and Shabby as they were so kind and gentle to her. So, she decided to follow and accept what she is seeing and she is trying hardly to get carried herself along with the happenings.

"Bhagwanji... please help me. I Wish what I chose shouldn't go wrong and I shouldn't regret for my decision in future" she prayed inside her heart.

Her trail of thoughts were disturbed by Shabnam, "Didi... take this ring, wear it on Kunal's finger and make him my jiju forever" she said showing the ring plate.

Roshni nodded her head and took the ring... before she insert it in Kunal's finger, "Roshni stop it... Don't do this and we are already married" a voice came from the entrance. The crowd moved sideways letting her to see the person who shouted. She was shocked to see him... "You came again? I said na don't disturb me... I am not your wife" she said when Sid approached her walking closer.

"You are my wife damn it... we are married already. You going to obey this gawar family kya? Pagal hogayi tum... since how many days I am saying this but you are not ready to trust me" he shouted.

"Siddharth... please tum jao yahan se. You forgot how Kunal ji beat and thrown you outside?" she said.

"throw your concern to some other pit... I don't want your concern. I want you to realize the reality before things turning too worse" he said.

"Siddharth... claiming other's wife as your's is the worst thing in this world. Forget it" shouted Kunal and raised his hands to slap Sid.

Roshni run forward and stopped him holding his arms, "Kunal ji... chodo isko. Siddharth please jao" she said. "Ok you don't trust my words... see these pics Roshni. This is our wedding pic. And this is our Karvachauth celebration... atleast trust this alone" he begged.

Angry Kunal immediately snatched those pics from his hands and tore them into pieces, "How cheap!!! You edited Roshni's pics with yours? See Roshni... this itself proves how fake he is" shouted Kunal.

Tears rolled down her cheeks... seeing these arguments between two groups claiming for her making her even more confused and hurt without knowing how to draw conclusion to this. Her anger increased at the point when she hears Siddharth brought fake edited pics of her.

"Will you guys please stop it!!! How dare you bringing some fake pics and trying to prove you are my husband? Can't you see how much my family love me? To make me comfortable, they are redoing my wedding with Kunal ji... don't disturb my peaceful life Siddharth. Get lost forever" she shouted and inserted the ring into Kunal's fingers furiously.

A smiling Kunal reciprocated her actions inserting the ring on her fingers and kissed on it.

Sid went shocked and stunned seeing this unable to speak a word further... In just a fraction of second, everything was over. She chose Kunal over him and this mere thought is killing him...

He came back to his sense hearing Shabnam and others clapped for the ritual. Shabnam shouted, "Yayyy!!! Meri didi aur jiju ka engagement hogaya" happily,"Tomorrow we can see their beautiful wedding" winking at Bansi.

She gave a cunning smirk to Sid who was standing there lifeless... Roshni raised her head up and looked at him for once. His stunned lifeless face made her restless soon. His tears were bothering her somehow pinching her heart, "am I wrong Bhagwanji? Why he is looking very much broken now?" questions torturing her own soul.

"No... May be he was wrong" she thought for convinced herself however it cannot possible.

Slowly he walked backwards and left the spot gathering some energy.

So, How Sid will get his Roshni back now? Will Roshni marry Kunal and go away from Sid? She will not trust him forever? You'll get answers for all such questions in the following updatesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

TAKE CARE πŸ€—

Edited by madhuharini - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Index :

Prologue -  Page 1 

Part 1 - Page 5

Part 2 - Page 10
Edited by madhuharini - 8 years ago
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res 
Unres

Aww abi πŸ˜­ Roshni engaged to Kunal in anger πŸ˜• But no worries coz in the end SidNi will be together! πŸ˜› Thank you for starting a new story! πŸ˜³ Love you Abi , hope u give regular/weekly updates for this πŸ˜† Waiting for the first part now 
Edited by skinnypal - 8 years ago
madhuharini thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

Res 

Unres

Aww abi πŸ˜­ Roshni engaged to Kunal in anger πŸ˜• But no worries coz in the end SidNi will be together! πŸ˜› Thank you for starting a new story! πŸ˜³ Love you Abi , hope u give regular/weekly updates for this πŸ˜† Waiting for the first part now 

Yep we everyone knew well the conclusion Pal else SidNians will eat me aliveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Luv u too pal😳😳 I'll try giving regular updates nowπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. Abi baby started a new SSπŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘.. Awesome as always, waiting for the next part.. update soon😳
madhuharini thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosesidni

Wow.. Abi baby started a new SSπŸ˜²πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘.. Awesome as always, waiting for the next part.. update soon😳

thank u so much Rose😳😳 happy u loved itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
I'll update on monday or tuesday babeeπŸ˜›
abinaya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Res..omg abii u started a story..love uπŸ€—
Awww..I loved d starting..heartbroken sid😭😭 I could see Ravi in it...my sidni😭😭
Anyways they wil be back na😳😳 beautifully writtenπŸ‘
Continue soon babyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Edited by Purni12 - 8 years ago
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gud gng abhi  πŸ‘ happy u r writing again
Durga30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wowww nice start...loved it alot..continue soon dr..
maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb continue soon