RaVika Dream Hug in Pictures <3

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Dunno for how long this kidnapping track will drag πŸ˜‘ but amidst all the kidnapping nonsense , we got another dream sequence of RaVika which was really cute .. So posting pics of that dream sequence πŸ˜³

Devika talks about having 2 more additional members in their bedroom in future and hearing this Ravi obviously gets all naughty and assumes that Devika is talking about their future kids πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...I wonder if Devika too was really hinting at their future kids only πŸ˜²πŸ˜³..Ravi leaves no opportunity to grab Devika in his arms and get all romantic with her because obviously to plan a family , only they will hv to do everything πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ...

Ravi also promises to always obey her orders on which Devika tells him that she just needs his saath πŸ˜³..Ravi promises to b always there with her and be her strongest pillar of support  ..It all turns out to b Ravi's dream as in reality he feels he could not fulfill his promise 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You so much for the pics!!  haven't watched the show for past 3-4days,Tbh im hell bored with this Kidnap track now a daysπŸ₯± bt as u said with all these kidnapping nonsense , we got some cute and sweet dream sequence of RaVika😳❀️ which is the only thing hooked me with the show till now.

if it ism't Krip-Apu,then i might never think about watching it after all these Kidnapping drama!! seriously its been two weeks already & im sure they gonna drag it for few more weeks😑

Edited by .Janani. - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Janani.

Thank You so much for the pics!!  haven't watched the show for past 3-4days,Tbh im hell bored with this Kidnap track now a daysπŸ₯± bt as u said with all these kidnapping nonsense , we got some cute and sweet dream sequence of RaVika😳❀️ which is the only thing hooked me with the show till now.

if it ism't Krip-Apu,then i might never think about watching it after all these Kidnapping drama!! seriously its been two weeks already & im sure they gonna drag it for few more weeks😑

Yeah last week was full of kidnapping drag .. I hope we see some progress this week .. at least Ravi should find Devika .. then I dont mind both lost in jungle or whatever Ekta wants to show πŸ˜†
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yeah last week was full of kidnapping drag .. I hope we see some progress this week .. at least Ravi should find Devika .. then I dont mind both lost in jungle or whatever Ekta wants to show πŸ˜†

Hi jyoti,

@bold .. if this happen we all be in Devika land πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for posting the pics, dear. πŸ˜Š
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plily

Hi jyoti,

@bold .. if this happen we all be in Devika land πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I really hope this happens .. epis r too depressing these days

if the intention for these epis is to show their undying love for each other , then they hv shown it more than required now .. time for some happiness and positivity ..
plily thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I really hope this happens .. epis r too depressing these days

if the intention for these epis is to show their undying love for each other , then they hv shown it more than required now .. time for some happiness and positivity ..

Me too  jyoti ... its look like we are get depression  seeing them  .. 

Its going round in circle no movement on the storyline.. hope Ravi wont cry anymore , I hate it. Now everyone will cry πŸ˜­

100% true .. CV wake up πŸ˜‘ We want our Ravika back as soon as possible πŸ˜• not in flashback .. ENOUGH ! 
jyoti06 thumbnail

Me too  jyoti ... its look like we are get depression  seeing them  .. 

Its going round in circle no movement on the storyline.. hope Ravi wont cry anymore , I hate it. Now everyone will cry πŸ˜­

100% true .. CV wake up πŸ˜‘ We want our Ravika back as soon as possible πŸ˜• not in flashback .. ENOUGH ! 

Ravi's crying will definitely give us depression now πŸ˜† .. I mean the fact that Krip does it so realistically πŸ‘ as if someone reallly has been kidnapped or died is making it more difficult for us ..We hv other shows where we crib about how we never saw the passionate longing or madness of a male lead for his ladylove as its always the other way around πŸ˜‘ and here we r actually getting it but we r saying ok its enough now because CVs hv gone extreme in this case  πŸ˜† ..

We get it that both r mad about each other and cant live without each other .. bas ho gaya .. ab plss move on and let RaVika unite πŸ˜•...
plily thumbnail
Jyoti , I hope you wont stop posting the pictures.
After I saw your pictures only I started to watch this serial.

Ravika sweep me off the feet with their chemistry .

Thank you so much.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Jyoti , I hope you wont stop posting the pictures.

After I saw your pictures only I started to watch this serial.

Ravika sweep me off the feet with their chemistry .

Thank you so much.

I wont stop posting pics as long as we r getting theseRaVika moments even if they r dream sequences 😳 .. Its RaVika's chemistry only which has kept me too hooked to this show till now .. 😳