Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .ravenreyes.

I'm reminded of an old Ranveer interview where he gave himself the 'best boyfriend' tag 😆

[Quote]The actor, who is rumoured to be dating the lissome Deepika Padukone, says he's the greatest boyfriend on earth. He declares, "You can check with the women, but I know that I'm the best boyfriend. I can be too sentimental though. And I can be possessive too. But I think I've become much better. I've learnt how to control that side of me. One of them (his girlfriends) explained to me about how relationships are like grains of sand. And I've learnt not to let things slip away."

I thought he was just acting overconfident and bragging unnecessarily but man has he proven to walk the talk 

The you can check with the women reminds me of that line from Ram Leela where Ram claims that kissi bhi ladki se poochon khabar achi hi milegi...or something like that😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

Wow I fell asleep after the discussion of babies and so fast we are on second thread.. Congrats guys!!

A few things I need to let it out.. Im not sure where to post so posting here.. I love Kangy as an actress and as a person.. I know many of u guys dont.. I saw the recent thread and all but I dont think I can bash Kangy to defend DP.. Pls don take it wrongly.. Its so hard to be a fan of two actresses who apparently don get along.. Even worse when the majority of forum hates either of them.. I don hate DP per se.. But then she gets on my nerves only when she give W*F statements.. Again the dislikeness don stay cos of DeepVeer shipping.. I really am fond of Deepveer as a pair.. So if u don see defending DP against Kangy or some DP haters who pretend like Kangy fans, don blame me..

Secondly.. Its frustrating to see the amount of hatred Deepveer are receiving for their winning speeches.. Whats so drama about their speeches that I have failed to understand.. Or is it just a case of sour grapes because kapoor laadla didnt win the award?? Well I too wanted Kangy to win.. But so what she atleast got an award.. And whats wrong with dedicating your award to your parents and also reading a small part of a letter that means so much to her.. Gosh and some of them hates on DP and Kangy both.. 😡 Tell me are most of them Kat/Sonam/Anushka fans??

Hehe Sajitha...difference of opinion is most welcome. We can be on opposing sides on a Kangana DP thread on the main forum but here we all are united in our good wishes and affection for Deepveer. I ain't a Kangana fan but I make a conscious effort to keep other actors out of this thread and just focus on Deepveer's relationship. So no worries as long as there is no Deepveer bashing done on this thread. Like I mentioned before also, since its an AT we will try to not pit Deep and Veer against each other or hate on them here since the avenue for venting is provided in the main forum. This AT is for gushing😳
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good news! Good news! Guess where is ranveer?  
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

XXX shooting?? With his lady??😛
SASSZS thumbnail

Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Hehe Sajitha...difference of opinion is most welcome. We can be on opposing sides on a Kangana DP thread on the main forum but here we all are united in our good wishes and affection for Deepveer. I ain't a Kangana fan but I make a conscious effort to keep other actors out of this thread and just focus on Deepveer's relationship. So no worries as long as there is no Deepveer bashing done on this thread. Like I mentioned before also, since its an AT we will try to not pit Deep and Veer against each other or hate on them here since the avenue for venting is provided in the main forum. This AT is for gushing😳

Im glad about this AT.. Sometimes I want to say some things about them and some haters take it wrongly.. If at times I write something like teasing them, they take it as if Im bashing them and starts liking my posts..😆 I don really like pitting them actually, even if I adore the floor Veer walks on, I believe DP is one of the reasons he is like this today and Ill always be grateful to her for that.. So glad it wont happen here.. The main forum is so crazy.. Im not sure who is whose fan.. So many bandwagoners there.. If there is an article of DP or Kangy all sour grapes come together to form a gang and bully others..🤢 And its like the same people who leads the pack to over praise other actresses to pull down DP/Kangy..
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .sajitha.

XXX shooting?? With his lady??😛

Yes!!!!he is in Toronto. ..lol
SASSZS thumbnail

i also read some weird things about ranveer winning the award and not ranbir!!!..one question i have when ranbir was winning awards left right and centre where was the same media when ranveer's extraordinary performance in lootera was not acknowledged?..why were they silent then???

I don get why media and his fans are so despo to prove that Tamasha was a hit and he is like the best thing since sliced bread.. Have u seen the thread on Which scene/film made u a fan blah blah.. Laadla fans saying like he is the best actor ever..😆 not even one post I see from a Veer fan saying he is the bestest actor ever even though he had just delivered a knock out performance and his last surname isnt Kapoor.. i honestly nvr disliked Ranbir but his smug fans make me dislike him so much.. Especially remembering the way they think its an insult to compare laadla with veer or sasha..🤪Sadly sasha and veer both have raced ahead👏

Oopps , sorry if anyone here loves laadla kapoor..
SASSZS thumbnail

Yes!!!!he is in Toronto. ..lol

Thats so obvious.. He cant stay away..😆 If human clones can be manufactured, veer should be cloned first.. for me and u and all his millions of fans😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Are you sure?? Do you have a link?? 

Wouldn't be surprised though what with valentines day being around the corner.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Holy crap he really was spotted at Toronto airport...a fan posted a pic with him😲
Has any couple ever given the shippers so much joy😳😳