Chocolate boys of Indian TV - Vivian as AR <3

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Tellybuzz article on Vivian as Abhay Raichand😃❤️

As they say, save the best for the last... we present to you the most desired, most loved vampire of TV, who could suck life out of you with one glance! His smile is lethal to many of his female fans. Vivian's claim to fame was his role of Abhay Raichand in the television adaption of twilight', Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani. His role as the sexy vampire in black was much appreciated. Even though he played a blood sucking monster in the series, he became an overnight sensation, impressing one and all.

Sigh. I MISS Abhay.💔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A blood sucking monster who refuses to claim fleeting human lives to satisfy his thirst. Mourns over his  supposedly-dead-lover for 200 yrs until he meets her lookalike. Then again Accepts a curse that puts him to sleep for yrs to come , still manages to keep his consciousness awake so as just to slip in in Pia's life to save her butt time and again. Who wouldnt want to swoon over someone like him ? 

PS- FYI i dont swoon swoon over him but i admire him a lot. 

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: withered

A blood sucking monster who refuses to claim fleeting human lives to satisfy his thirst. Mourns over his  supposedly-dead-lover for 200 yrs until he meets her lookalike. Then again Accepts a curse that puts him to sleep for yrs to come , still manages to keep his consciousness awake so as just to slip in in Pia's life to save her butt time and again. Who wouldnt want to swoon over someone like him ? 

PS- FYI i dont swoon swoon over him but i admire him a lot. 

I swoon swoon over him ROFL
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously loved these lines for AR <3
Seems like IF reporter even loving Viv as AR..such a beautiful words and description :D loved it.
Aajkal PKYEK &AR k bhot articles mil rhe hai...lol

Tfs darling!
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Abhay Raichand! Sometimes I feel dat was a different person and different times.