Shah Rukh Khans Fan co-star Waluscha De Sousas latest photoshoot

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan's Fan co-star Waluscha De Sousa's latest photoshoot encapsulates the marriage hustle bustle at it's best!

Waluscha De Sousa looks ravishing as a bride on Harper's Bazaar Bride's cover!

Tue, February 9, 2016 1:30pm IST by Aarti Iyengar
0SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Shah Rukh Khan's Fan co-star Waluscha De Sousa's latest photoshoot encapsulates the marriage hustle bustle at it's best!

Looks like this Fan girl will rock her Bollywood debut! Read on...

Behold all the brides for you're in for some fabulous wedding style tips! So for all the folks who're not aware of this beauty Waluscha De Sousa, she's gonna make her debut this year oppositeBollywood's Baadshah, Shah Rukh Khan in Fan! And right now, she is all set to slay us in this wedding edition of Harper's Bazaar Bride's February issue. So I'll be brutally honest here to say that the cover photo simply doesn't justify Waluscha's to-die-for looks! The cover picture just looked a little bland. However, we've got the inside pictures of the photoshoot that's just gonna blow your mind! So hold your breath and check out these super cool pictures!

Donning this crisp beige Gauri and Nainika outfit, the red embodiments have come out superbly well! I also loved the Bina Goenka jhumka's that complete the look.

forgottoaddthisone

Cannot get over this dreamy look Waluscha is sporting! The Oscar De La Renta applique gown simply stands out! The maang tikka wasn't really required as she looked beautiful even without it.

anotherwaluscha922016

Wow! When you picture a wedding, from the flowy gown to the smiles on people's face, everything has been beautifully encapsulated in this one shot. Waluscha looks like a maiden in the Oscar De La Renta gown while Neil Bhopalan is killin' it with his nonchalant look!

weddingseasononwal922016

Having a feathery cape tagged with a Jenny Packham gown is just out of the world dreamy, don't you think?

somanygownswalucsha

The entire chronology of making of a bride starts as she wakes up, isn't it? So as Waluscha lies on her bed in this Givenchy number, all I can say is, Ah My God!

lazywaluscha922016

Those cute romantic moments with the groom where he just can't keep his hands off his bride. This picture depicts that very romance and beautiful B-Townies, Waluscha and Neil just made my heart skip a beat in this one!

someromancewaluscha

Okay, now I don't think it's supposed to have an eeriness to this picture but that feeling when I see this picture fails to go away. It's slightly sad and eventhough the bride looks phenomenal as she dons this Monique Lhuillier gown, the entire feel of the photo just doesn't look happy like the others!

creepywaluscah922016

But then again, a story has been told by the photographer in a very breezy way and while the cover photo didn't really excite me, the inside pictures surely did the deed! So what do you think of these photoshoot pictures? Tell us in the comments section below!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She's a beautiful woman. I love her eyes. I hope she's a good or at least decent actress. 
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This one is nice ðŸ˜³