Kya baat hai Nandu ne sambhaal liya
Awww Mukti n Manik's scene so cute
Phir shuru hogya maddy
Bechari mukti phirse itni confuse Ho gyi
Thnkz 4 the pm
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
😛 sorry or this post ... but updating on next page Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Hi friends
 kaise ho app sub... Tell me is there anyone who want me to give an update... coz i dont fel like it... you guys come on this thread after my Pm read this update and then go went gone...😉... os k baad to like press karna ho ya comment sub hi mushkil ho jata hai...i mean... comment bhi zyada tar 2 words ka hota hai... Love it... Like it... aur bus...
Chakar kya hai bhi... Mujhe bhi batao yaar... ko tip hi de do...
as a reader i know stories kafi zyada haan ad time hum sub k pass kum hai... but phir bhi ... atlast as a reader mujhe bhi agar kisi story pe comment karna ho to long comment na sahi kuch new  koi emo, koi if  koi au aisi chez jis se h ata chal writer ko k readers k liye os ki koi importance hai...

But yahan to kam hi different hai... i mean like wo daily school collage routine hoti hai na... subha uthe uniform pehna au nikal gaye like that... pm mila thread pe aye ... read kiya...  like it ikha and then next pm tak chuti...👏...

Apas ki baat hai k main ne apney kisi bhi thread pe kum hi dekha k app logon ne kabhi waiting , or update kab mile ga  type kuch comment kiya ho..dont know app mein se kisi n yeh note kiya ya nahi.. so i was thinking k kya main update bht regular and jaldi deti hoon ya is k intzar m koi nahi hota...  plz mujhe comment me lazmi batana...😊

Chali g itna falto bolne k baad phir se update ki side chalte haan...coz mujhe to abhi duty pui kari hai na...😕

Sorry in advance or mistakes

Part 78 (a)

After returning Nandini again found the new love birds Arkki  together  near parking area... She with lopsided smile saw them and then thought to tease them so she walked towards them..

On same time Aryaman with a naughty smirk leaned to Nikki and tried to kiss her on her check,  but got interrupted with Nandini's voice...

She in loud voice said hello... hello guys...

Arkki  with shocked face looked at Nandini and then with sorry eyes saw at each other...

Nandini was trying to suppress her laugh and with great difficulty she asked innocently: so guys kya... kya ho raha tha...

Nikki while looking here and there said: Nothing wo main bus ja rahe thi... so ayraman ko bye bol rahe thi...

Nandini innocently: really tum ja rahe ho nikki... But y? aur bechare aryaman ka kya ho ga...

Nikki and aryaman both looked at him .Nikki only found her cute innocent face but aryaman noticed that naughty glint in her eyes and he judged what she was upto...

So  he hurriedly said to avoide any nasty plan of her naughty mind: Ya so nikki tum abhi niklo late ho raha hai tumhe ... Hum baad me baat karte hai...

Nikki looked at him and then said bye to both and left...

After her Nandini face brightened with a grin...

Now aryaman turned toward her and asked in a serious tone : What was that?

Nandini  with innocent puppy face: What was what Arayamn?

Aryaman  folded his arms on his chest and asked: Nandini I saw  your naughty eyes  at that time so tell me ... yeh sub kya  tha?

Nandini with her giggling smile replied:  tum dono ko thora sa tang karne ka socha tha but tum ne nikki ko yahan se bhaga diya...

Aryaman with raised eyebrows surprisingly looked at her and said: U and this teasing... really Nandini...

Nandini with sheepish smile: ya... (then she gave a lame answer in her defence) kyo jab tum mujhe Manik k nam se tease kar sakte ho to  ... to main aisi try kyo nahi kar sakti...

Aryaman with fake surprise: Huhhh Nandini main ne kab tease kiya tumhe...

Nandini with same way replied: Huhhh Aryaman u r such a liar...

Aryaman gave a happy smile to this cute friend  and then said with his hands up in the air:  Ok I agree...you have this right to tease me... Infact yeh exclusive right sirf tumhe hai...

Nandini: haan... I know coz baqi to abhi kisi ko kuch pata hi nahi na is bare me...

Aryaman: Nahi Nandini... aisa nahi hai... baqi sub ko pata bhi hota to un sub ko main tackle kar leta ... but... You... you are my bestest friend here... That y only you have the right to tease me in this matter...

Nandini was touched by his words and she with gratitude hold his hand and said: Aryaman ... kya main ne kabhi tum se kaha hai k tum bohat bohat bohat ache friend ho...

Aryaman squeezed her hand with his other hand and said: Thanks but No thanks for this appreciation... Nandini tumhe lagta hai k main acha friend hoon to is friend ko acha banaya bhi to tum ne hai... remember start me main ne kitna kuch ghalat kiya... tumhare sath... Manik k sath... but then tum... Tum ne as a friend mujhe sahi rasta dikhaya Nandini... So ajj agar tumhe mujh me yeh aik friend nazar ata hai tou is ka sara credit sirf aur sirf tumhe hi jata hai... Samjhi... and now  stop this serious talks ... itney ache dino me ... aisi serious batein karna sehat k liye unhealthy ho jata hai u know( he made a cute funny face at the end which  brought back a smile on Nandini's face)

Nandini  : ok then I think hamein Nikki k bare me baat karni chaheye ... coz ajjkal to yehi topic acha lag raha hoga na...(she again asked cheekily) hai na aryaman...

Aryaman with a smile nodded in acceptance and told her:I totally agree with you... (with dreamy look)you know mujhe abhi bhi believe nahi ho raha k nikki aur main... but thanks for your timely advice...tum ne kaha tha na k nikki k sath time spend karo ... Tumhe khud hi tumhare sub answers mil jae gey... so I got all my answers...I still cant believe it k main aur nikki... we are together( with flushed face) pata nahi mujhe pahle aisa kyo nahi laga... K main aur nikki bhi sath me ho sakte haan...But you know Nandini... ab aisa lagta hai k os k bina life nahi guzar pae gi...

Nandini heard his talk patiently and gave an assuring smile at end...

Nandini  asked further to tease him: So next kya plan hai... tomorrow  is concert and day after tomorrow is valentine day... so some special planning...

Aryaman with naughty face: Yaaa special to hai... but wo main tumhe nahi bataon ga...

Nandini like a kid shouted: kyooo...

Aryaman in teasing way: arey tumhara kya bharosa tum ne party badal k Nikki ko sub bata diya to...

Nandini punched him on his shoulder with fake anger and blabber: you... aryaman... Tum merey bare mein ab aisa sochte ho... jao ... ab mujhe tum se baat hi nahi karni...

And with this she started leaving from there but aryaman grabs her hand in time and said while holding his ears: Acha baba sorry main to mazak kar raha tha...

Nandini with pouty face: Paka na tum mazak kar rahe they...

Aryaman looked at her kid friend and said: pakka...

Nandini came back in her teasing mood and said immediately : then tell me na kya plan hai ...

Aryaman shrugged his shoulder and said: Plan yeh hai... k abhi koi plan nahi hai ...

Nandini: Matlab?

Aryaman yaar abhi kuch nahi socha...  kal concert k baad dekhte haan...

Nandini: but concert k baad itna time kahan hoga...

Aryaman with raised brows: Waise Nandini  main dekh raha hoon tumhe merey is valentine ki kuch zyada hi tension nahi hai... tell me tumhara aur manik ka kya plan hai...

Nandini : arey mujhe kya pata Manik Malhotra kabhi kisi ko pahle se apney plan k bare me thori hi batata hai...

Aryaman with teasing smirk: Means surprise hoga ?( and nudged her naughtily)

Nandini with O shape fumbled: Auh... Don't know... ab yeh to kal hi pata chale ga...

At that time she heard someone is calling her inside and she left from there after saying bye  to him...

But before leaving she turned again and said: Arayman I hope valentine k baad mujhe is relationship ki official announcement sunne ko mile gi...

Aryaman gave a node to her with smile...

And then she left from their...

In Manik's Room

He in deep thoughts sat on his bed with his eyes closed and anyone could guess on seeing his face that he is sad about something...

He didn't want to discuss it with anyone... neither with his father nor Nandini so he pulled a mask over himself when came infront of them...

He tought to solve this problem with himself, in his own ways...

At night after getting ready for the party all left for the club in 2 cars.

They reached at xyz club and entered like couples... Manan, Cavya, Dhrulya,Arykki,and MadTi.

After entering a loud sound of music welcomed them... and  this sound put an energy in these souls...

Cabir  said to himself: Haaa (takes a sigh) Thank you God mujhe is music k zariye yeh batane k liye k abhi main zinda hi hoon... kitne time k baad aise loud music  me dance karne ka moqa mila hai...

And with this he left navya there with other gang members and ran towards dance floor...

Others started laughing on his kid like excitement...

Girls also decided to go to dance floor but alone

They also left and on reaching at dance floor started swinging...

Cabir came back towards other boys after sometime and had a glass of drink... Then looked at girls...who were dancing with their high heels...

He  took another glass and drank it in 1 go... Then he moved towards Dj and requested him to stop the music...

He stopped that music on his request and due to this change crowd started shouting like... What the hell man... Arey music kyo off kiya... Plzzz koi music on karo... Djjj music on kar nahi tou...

And then they heard a sound on speaker...

Arey yaar iss music k off hone pe itna shor...

Girls recognize cabir's voice so they looked at each other and thought: ab yeh kya drama karne jar aha hai...

Cabir:  Dance hi karna hai to ache music pe karo na...

A Boy came fwd towards cabir and asked in challenging way: aur tujhe pata hai acha music kya hota hai... hai na?

Cabir while pulling his collar up said with smirk: well ab mujhe pata nahi hoga to kisey hoga ...

Boy: Really... so lets see... Hum bhi dekhte haan ... k tera acha music kya hota hai( with this he folded his arms on his chest)

Manik shook his head and whisper iss cabir ko har time panga lene me bohat maza ata hai...

Dhruv: ya buddy... Phir se start ho gya is ka drama...

Manik gave a naughty smile to dhruv and said while drinking : I think is time isey apney is pangay ko akele hi handle karne dete haan... wats say...

Maddy: But bro kal concert hai aur yeh... Agar is enjoyment k chakar me kuch ghalat ho gya to...

Manik : kuch nahi hoga maddy tu tension nahi le... (then manik looked at cabir face and observed a naughty glint on his face) waise bhi is kammeney k face ko dekho... Wo jo is k face ki dirty smile hai na... wo bata rahe hai k is ne kuch plan kiya hoa hai...

Aryaman: Ok if that is the case then mujhe bhi dekhna hai k cabir ka plan kya hai...

Other side...

Cabir moved towards him and while puuting his hand on boy's neck said: Dekh bro  ab tu itna challenging way me bol raha hai to main challenge accept kar loon ga... But agar main jeeta to mujhe kya mile ga...

Manik smirk on his ways...whereas other crowd also got some interest in this and they also started taking sides of both in groups...

Boy: ok then 50000/- I think itni amount kafi hai...

A shine came in Cabir's eyes and he said confidently : sounds interesting... ok done... ab se thek 10 mints me tum sub ... sub means sub... Jo bhi is club me haan sub hi is dance fllor pe hoon gey and yeh raat tum sub ko yaad rahe gi... and its my promise...

Boy: wooo dekhte haan...

Cabir: Ok dekh lo...

With this he moved towards music corner...

Navya, mukti, Nandini , aliya and nikki : yeh cabir pagal ho gya hai kya... arey chill navya... Cabir ne bola na to kuch to special hone wala hai... I am really excited...me too...

Aliya: but yeh karne kya wala hai...

Nikki don't know lets see.

cute-aly thumbnail
Part 78(b)

Cabir sat on drums seat and started playing drums with his magical hands...

The feets of the girls present in that club started tapping the floor with each beat of his drum...

After playing magical beats and mesmerizing the whole crowd ... suddenly he stopped and then throw drum stick in his tyle while saying...

Now  its time for the desi beat...

He  moved towards girls on dance floor...

And then while sitting on his feet near Navya...

He started singing... while moving her hip on either side with his hands like a forced thumka..

High heel te nache tan tu badi jache

And a sweet peppy music along with his  song attracts attention of  audience there... He stands  besides navya and with his own thumka pushed her hip on other side...

Ik ik thumke pe, 100-100 taaliyan
Hile jab lakk tera, hilti hai baaliyan

He pinched her jhumka with his fingers and  stands  besides navya and with his own thumka pushed her hip on other side... All girls there came in line and started doing thumka stemp with attitude...

Hile jab lakk mera, hilti hai baaliyan
Hile jab lakk tera, hilti hai baaliyan

Navya with flirty face moved her hips while singing

24vi ghante munde rehnde mere agge pichhe
(Mere agge pichhe, mere agge pichhe)

Cabir did the signature step along with navya

Jad high heel te nache tan tu badi jache

Jad high heel te nache..
Tu badi jache!

Dj started his rap version  to enhance Cabir's songs...

Pehli baat to yeh
Jo tu tik-tok tik-tok chalti hai
Maana ye saari teri high heels ki ghalti hai
Ruk toh jaa tu hang-on
Ye to bata tu hai kaun
Kahaan se aayi hai
Kahaan ko jaayegi
Paagal ladki mujhe marwayegi

(Shut up...) (girls said together)

Manik and others boys also came on dance floor with a wide smile...and accompany cabir in this song...

Bas kar ye jalwe na dikha
Ye sab main bahut dekh chuka
Tujh jaisi toh pat jati hai
Phir durghatna ghat jaati hai
Main hoon shikari kudiye
Khaali mera waar nee jaata
Mujhko naa pehchaane kyun?
Tere ghar akhbar ni aata!
(Tere ghar akhbar ni aata!)

(Jad high heel te nache..
Tu badi jache!)

Now girls came fwd one by one to answer them back

Mukti:Aankhon se cheat karke
Navya:Talk sweet karke
Aliya:Lap main mujhko tu apni bitha lega
Nandini:Mujhe jo tang kiya
Nikki:Kuch mere sang kiya
Together:Toh meri high heels se maar tu kha lega

Now Boys gang one by one

Cabir:Nache din khul jaane zulfan ye kaaliyan
Manik:Seene vich dil vil thug lain waaliyan
Dhruv:Nache din khul jaane zulfan ye kaaliyan
Aryaman:Seene vich dil vil thug lain waaliyan
Maddy:Jaadu teri beauty waala non-stop khinche
(non-stop khinche, non-stop khinche)

All gang started enjoying while singing and dancing

Jad high heel te nache
Tu badi jache
Jad high heel te nache
Tan tu badi jache
High heel te nache
Tan tu badi jache

All crowd goes crazy with this crazy gang... And here our own gang was enjoying in their own company...

Each couple enjoyed their time  in their own space...

After  a lot of enjoyment  when crowd was still busy to even its breath...  now the 2nd part of our evil twin came fwd ...

She moved towards that boy and after grabing his shirt said with her killer attitude...

Now its  girls time to give you answer ... coz tu ne cabir ko challenge kar k bohat bari ghalti kar li... Ab dekh... ab tak to tu ne sirf enjoy kiya na... and main tujhe  pagalpanti ki jhalak dikhati hoon...

She held his face with her hand and then after patting it  , moved towards Cabir...

She fwd her hand towards cabir like saying... lets do it buddy...

And cabir accepted it by placing his hand on hers and then both moved  back on dance floor...

Cabir started with his funky style...

Dance dance everybody
Getting hot in the party
C'mon c'mon stop feelin'
Dance dance everybody (x2)

All Girls of the gang came towards them and then mukti started...

Bhangre di queen main taan
Kudi so haseen main taan
Meri hai gazab gal-baat

Aliya also moved her body while moving her hands on it...

Figure hega kaint mera
Thumka excellent mera
Groovy groovy hoja mere saath

Navya and Nandini together did a dance step and sang

Figure hega kaint mera
Thumka excellent mera
Groovy groovy hoja mere saath

Now its Boys turn so Manik Dhruv Maddy and Aryaman came to support the girls along with cabir and sang while doing sexy dance moves...

Nachange saari raat soniyo ve
Karlo thoda sa pyaar soniyo ve
Karlo thoda sa pyaar... (x2)

A gang of girls in the lead of Navya did a desi step

Ae jhanjharan da sound
Te hilda ground
Main cham cham nachdi firan

Mukti with another gang of girls sang and danced

Ankh meri tight
Jaavan main left right
Ke mundeyan ton bachdi phiran

Manik now came to Nandini and leaned over her , he sang while holding and spinning her in his arms

Munda hoga woh to lucky
Jiske liye tune rakhi
Apne yeh aankhon ki sharaab

Dil mera theek hega
Ishqe ch weak hega
Karde tu isko kharaab

Now all came in the center and started dancing and enjoying

Nachange saari raat sohniyo ve
Nachange saari raat sohniyo ve
Karlo thoda sa pyaar sohniyo ve
Karlo thoda sa pyaar...

Cabir ran towards bar counter and pick a glass of wine and sang

Daaru bharlo mug'on mein
Partiyon mein pub'on mein
Beat baje jab Meet'on ki
Sab jhoom uthenge club'on mein (x2)

Others were dancing and swinging their bodies in enjoyment

Dance dance everybody
Getting hot in the party
C'mon c'mon stop feelin'
Dance dance everybody (x2)

Maddy came and while grabing Mukti's hand sang and dance with her

Kudiye tu fine
Ab de de mujhe line
Main tere naal jachda badaa

Aryaman also did the same with Nikki

Wajda hai band
Tu de de mujhe hand
Floor pe main kabse khada

Mukti answered back to maddy in same manner

Na zidd very much kari
Mujhko na touch kari
Karle control jazbaat

Nikki pushed back Aryaman with a pat and then with a smile extended her hand to him

Phir bhi jo na maane dil
Karta jaaye tujhko kill
Thaam le tu aake mera haath

Gonna stay up all night soniyo ve
Gonna stay up all night soniyo ve
Karlo thoda sa pyaar...

Karlo thoda sa pyaar...

All crowd in that club became crazy with this crazy gang and enjoyed a lot in their company... After the song  audience there started cheering for them and then that boy with happy face came fwd towards Cabir and said with happy voice: You guys are truly amazing... I  agree  I enjoyed this  craziness, this pagalpanti...  you people remind me my golden time in my collage... Thanks for reminding me that time... And now this is our bet money...

And he gave 50000rs in cabir hands happily...

Cabir with excited face : wow I won the bet... yayyy

Nikki then thought an idea and said : guys guys guys... Here is an announcement for all...

Audience there along with gang members turned towards her and she happily announced: Guys do  u like their singing...

All: yesss

Nikki: so I have a news for all... you all can join us in their concert tomorrow @ xyz place...

All in excited voice: Yayyy and clapped for them...

One of the girl came fwd and asked: You mean wo fab 5 and gang wala concert... ( in unbelievable voice) It means yeh Fab 5 and gang hai...

Nikki nodded in yes...

That girl ran in gang direction and hugged them one by one in excitement and said: you guys are great... mujhe nahi pata tha k app log itna acha gatey ho... merey subha friends ne mujhe kaha kal k concert me ane ko and I didn't agree ...  but now I will definitely come there... I know You guys will rock tomorrow... ... best of luck from my side...

And then one by one all gave them their best wishes for tomorrow and gave their concent to join them  in the concert ...

All of them returned back with extremely happy faces  ...

Next
Teri Aadat Hai

Please share your views about this update and also on what i said above... waiting for you response .

plz join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link 

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update 
loved it
Edited by heemasomani - 7 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous .. 
Loved it 
Why is manik sad ? 
Waiting for next 
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for considering my request...
Means a lot :*
Friendsforever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pub party was superb 
Awesome update dear 
Cont soon...