Frequent Posters

divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update hala..
jalal trust only jodha..wow thts suprb
maham is lying i thing..
but why jalal want to give divorce..??
but now he want to know every little thing..
cont soon..
anu012 thumbnail
Awsome chptr dear
loved the way ja say jo to take him to our room
happy to know ja dont hate jo or trust her
cont soon

thnks for pm
sirat.kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
wow
ja cares fr Jo
he doesn't hate her
good to know ja asked help of Jo to take him in ''their " room
curious to know y ja wanted to divorce her
update soon di
.Edited by harsh_kaur - 8 years ago
lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow hala🤗
it was Lovely update dear...
hmm...so Ja remmber frst thing n tht is ther accidnt but tht also nt fully😒 tht was blurry image but frm her eyes n voice he recognised it was Jo his wife n her tears n her worries fr him n pleading voice force him to trust her😃
he dnt knw wht happn n how but he knw Jo care fr him or more than tht😉
he reach his house n saw his own potrait n fr a sec he feel scared fr seeing his Aura his attitude
n his personality..
ruk try to help him but he only want Jo with him he cn feel her nervousness n shiviring cn feel his heart ached on this dnt knw y he cn let her Go he only want Her near him😃😉
he try to talk Jo n want to listen her side story also he ferl very bad n his heart ached seeing her distancing herself frm him but she said nthing thn" Listen to ur Heart only"😃
aagghhh this mahm she again cam n middle of thm😡 she is very manipulative n think herself smart..but i was laughing thunking abut her😆 poor woman she thought she cn mk dance Ja on her tune but poor woman she didnt knw tht Ja was more than smart frm her😉 he very smartly fooled her😆😉
she said the story he listn n think tht all mk sense but he is feeling sumthing missing😉 me too😆smart man memmory cn lost but his sharpness n wittyness cnt its his personality😉
he is confused no actully hell confused but he knw only one thing tht Jo care fr him n he will trust her bcz his heart said it😉😃
hmm...hala dnt knw y but m feeling tht in last Ja hd changed his dicision to divorce Jo n thn only tht accident happnd. i dnt knw tht in which circumstance thr mrrage happn but i cnt bliv tht he mrry due to blackmailing i mean tht hd prsonality to scare everyone n gv up on sum one blackmailing n tk a big decision of his Life mrry sumone with out his intrst...naah i dnt think soo😉
myb he hd sum profit frm this allianc or he hd lust on her or he want to crush her ego...sumthing but mrrge on blackmailing...Nooo
but i m sure abut sumthing tht he was going to divorce but only on nick tim he chnged his decision n on tht tim this accident happn...bcz the way Jo was pleading n also ther always everytime ther is some Hope he saw in Jo eyes mk me think lik tht😃 n m sure one thing also tht bfr accident he strt feeling fr Jo bcz frm accident u cn lost ur memmory but Feelings ...No😉 it cnt changed bcz it feels frm Heart nt frm Mind n memmories r on mind but Feeling r in Heart...😃😉myb my over imagination😆😉
waiting fr nxt update dear...
update soon😃
SomeoneloveJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a dark secret behind Maham Anga's story...
hope Jalal will find out the truth...he will not divorce Jodha...
beautiful update...dear.
thanks for update and pm...Lolo.
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome dear
he don't hate her
poor Jo
jalal did somewhat nice
update soon
Thendral03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even i am eager to knw the truth
aswinmaja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Very nice chapter thanks for pm
sho123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its really amazing chappi
thanks for pm
continue soon
wanita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yea..i always love this quote..listen to ur heart..someone said its God's voices...another beautiful story of urs...fantastic n bombastic hala