Superstar slams Krushna Abhishek's Comedy Nights Live

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Just when everyone thought the noise around the Krushna Abhishek-Kapil Sharma war saga had died down, the news of a superstar boycotting "Comedy Nights Live" has surfaced. He said the jokes were flat and his family watched it out of "force of habit".

"Kapil ke bina koimazaa nahin hai show mein. My family and I watched it out of force of habit. But the spark was missing. The jokes were flat," SKJ Bollywood News quoted the superstar, who hasn't be named, as saying. Also, a few other A-listers have decided to give the show a miss.

"Many of the big guns don't want to get into the crossfire between Kapil and the Channel(Colors). They'd rather wait for Kapil to return with his show," an insider told the web portal. What gives this buzz an interesting dimension is Abhishek's recent statement, in which he said Bollywood biggies have been calling up to feature in his show "CNL".

However, those waiting eagerly for Sharma to return can now celebrate as the funnyman and a part of his "Comedy Nights With Kapil" team is apparently set to unleash their magic once again (by last week of March). Only this time, it's on Sony Entertainment. "They're all going to be back , except Upaasna Singh who has chosen to stay on with Comedy Nights on Colors," an insider close to the "CNWK" team told the portal.

This can be, at best, considered a speculation as there has been no official confirmation yet.  

Meanwhile, the viewers aren't impressed with Sunday's episode of "CNL". Slamming it left, right and centre, the social media users are of the opinion that some of the jokes were forced and the gags were hardly funny.

waiting for Kapil to be back😃
Iagree jokes are stale and so borefest.btw which superstar is he? Akki or srk .akki epi they brutally butchered it by airing it half. Krushna said on sbs on Sunday that now biggies are calling him to cone on comedy show live.
Posted: 7 years ago
Hmmm I wonder if this was akki... he did mention on the show the other day that he loves watching kapil with the fam n knows all the characters 
Posted: 7 years ago
His own mama jiske dum pe ye industry me aaya hai dont want to come on his show. Ise kehte hain Epic beijjati😆