LakshMila OS- The Reaction

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

THE REACTION- LakshMila OS

Urmila walked aimlessly in the garden. She was still astounded, and a little shocked by the sudden change of events. Not to say that she wasn't excited and happy. Oh she was! She had fallen for him, heart, breath and soul, and she had never been happier. However, the look on his face bothered her. The look he had given her as they were leaving was one of longing, love and sadness. Why the sadness? Was he a reluctant man in love? Did he not want the marriage? An uneasy feeling appeared in her stomach, and as much as she tried to dispel it, it did not go away. Sighing, Urmila decided to go back to the Raj Bhavan, as everyone will be getting up soon. She turned, and was shocked to see the man she had been thinking about standing there, staring at her. She met his beautiful brown eyes, and immediately looked down, a blush covering her cheeks.

"Pranaam Devi", said Lakshman, making her blush further. His face had a half-smile.

"Pranaam Rajkumar. Aap? Yahan?", she questioned.

Lakshman smiled. Even though she wasn't looking at him, her innate curiosity was never sated.

"Ji! I wanted to take a walk, so, here I am", said Lakshman. "Aur aap?"

"I also wanted to take a walk, Rajkumar", said Urmila, eyes fixed on the ground.

"Devi, I have a very important question to ask you", said Lakshman, turning serious.

"Ji", said Urmila, the uneasy feeling in her stomach now magnifying.

"I know this wedding is very sudden. It might have come as a shock to you. However, I want to know, does this marriage of ours have your full desire and want? If not, then, it will not happen", said Lakshman. "I will talk to Pitaji myself"

"What are you saying? I am Urmila, Janak-nandini. If this did not have my entire desire and want, I would've told Pitaji already. Rajkumar, my entire self has accepted our alliance completely", said Urmila. "However, are you unsure about this?"

"Nahi Devi. I just wanted to make sure. However, you do seem to jump to conclusions pretty fast", said Lakshman, smirking lightly at her.

"I do tend to jump to conclusions a little fast. At times", she said, blushing.

Lakshman smiled, yet, there was a tinge of sadness on his handsome face. Urmila, who was looking up slyly to catch a glimpse of him, caught that look.

"Rajkumar, I have a feeling that there is more on your mind about the alliance. Tell me what it is. I can take it", said Urmila.

Lakshman looked at Urmila shocked. He couldn't believe that she was able to read him so easily.

"You can trust me, Rajkumar", said Urmila, an earnest, honest look on her lovely face.

"Urmila", he started. "When Pitaji announced that he wanted the three of us brothers to marry you three sisters, for a second, I thought that he may end up asking for your hand for one of my brothers. My fears go dispelled when he asked your hand for me. I felt relief flood my entire body. It was one of the happiest moments of my life. However, Urmila, I fear that I will not be able to give you my all. That I will not be able to give you what you deserve. For me, throughout my life so far, my Ram Bhaiya has been my everything"

Urmila interrupted him here, and said, "And you want to say that for you, Jijashri comes first, before everyone, including me"

Lakshman stared at Urmila, shocked at her intelligence and observing power.

"But I knew that. Jijashri and you are two bodies, yet one soul. In your life, he comes first, and vice versa. You both are like Nara-Narayana. One can never be separated from the other. I promise that I will never come between your duties towards Jijashri as well as never to come inbetween you brothers, just as I know Sita Didi never would as well", said Urmila, looking into Lakshman's eyes, her promise and truth shining in her eyes.

Lakshman smiled at her, as well as stared at her, passionately, yet soft, tender, and loving. Urmila blushed under his gaze. She knew that he understood her promise, and he knew that she will never go back on her promise.

"Mi-Urmila, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that", said Lakshman, smiling at her.

Smiling, Urmila asked him, "What were you going to call me?"

"Nothing, Urmila", said Lakshman, stressing on her name.

"Rajkumar, we are getting married. Why are you keeping secrets from me?", she asked, pouting.

"I am not... Is that how you get your way?", asked Lakshman.

"I get my way in many ways. For instance,..", she started. Noticing the partially relieved look on his face, she said, "What was it that you were going to call me?"

Lakshman shook his head in exasperation.

"You are not going to let it go, are you, Urmila?", he asked her.

"Never", she said, smiling.

"Mila", he said, softly, surely.

Mila', thought Urmila, rolling the word in her head. Blushing, she said, "Call me that only Rajkumar. I like it a lot"

"Ji", said Lakshman, staring at her hard.

"I need to get going. Ma will be up soon, and Sita Didi will start worrying about me", said Urmila, shaking her head in fond exasperation over her sister. "Anumati dheejiye!"

"Of course", said Lakshman. "See you soon, Mila"

Urmila looked at him for a second, blushed, looked at the ground, and then turned to leave for the Raj Bhavan. Three steps towards the Bhavan, Urmila turned, and met Lakshman's passionate gaze. She blushed, and smiled at him. She slowly turned, and smiling to herself, walked to the Bhavan, feeling his passionate gaze on her with every step she took away from him. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy001 thumbnail
Sooo cute. 
Totally loved it. 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fabulous amazing OS dear...
What we want is in your os..
Lakshman sharing his feelings with urmilla ..
Lakshmila convo beautiful...
Love it...
sugarbird thumbnail
nice update.  good os
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww beautiful one Tha !
How much I wish it was this way yday.
Do write more , something like sita's sister way.
Will love to read it . 

Love,
Sruthi
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely OS !!!!! 
Do write more on LakshMila ๐Ÿ˜›
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was one cherishing!C'mon girlie let's take up CVs positions:P