8th February,2016: Written Update: Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Gayatri and Bari Rani Maa arrive at the temple. Bari Rani Maa sends the carriage away. Gayatri asks Bari Rani Maa if she can climb so many steps. Bari Rani Maa says with your support i can. Gayatri asks Bari Rani Maa to stand where she is as she goes to pluck the neel kamal. She picks it up and smiles.

Kokila squirms that i have experience of being insulted but not like this. Are you preparing to get me insulted. Rageshwari says am making chits of mantras. Kokila says you will be caught. She asks about neel kamal. Rageshwari says women do make up and i will do same. Gayatri tells Bari Rani Maa to first worship Shivji before going back. Gayatri agrees. Bari Rani Maa smirks. 

A man is shown entering. Its Kunwarji who locks them inside the temple and leaves. 

Rageshwari paints a lotus with blue color. Kokila is taken aback and praises her for her smartness. RajMata and Swarna arrive at the puja location. Pujari asks how long. RajMata says soon. Gayatri prays for Shivjis blessings. She turns to leave and finds the door locked. Bari Rani Maa fakes being shocked. Gayatri says lets call out for help, they will open. Gayatri is worried for Ranaji and Bari Rani Maa keeps instigating her making her more worried.

Ranaji wonders where is Gayatri. Bari Rani Maa rings the bell and smirks, in kalyug evil is more powerful than good. Pujari says if good deeds are not done in time it doesnt not bear any fruits. RajMata assures that Gayatri had left early in the morning. She will be here soon.

Bari Rani Maa says your sankalp is broken. Gayatri says no. I and Ranaji took this sankalp together and will fulfill it. Ranaji turns to search for Gayatri and Kunwarji stops her and says insulting pujaris is not good. Ranaji says what if she is in danger. Kunwarji says she has not gone to a war. 

Gayatri looks at Shiv ling and rues that you apparently dont hurt your children but its a lie, i have lost my hubby, my rights as a wife but i din lose my faith. I took this sankalp to do something for my hubby but today i am being stopped in your court. She rues that if this sankalp is broken today, my faith will be broken forever. She prays to Shivji to open the door for her. She says my faith is my life and if there is no faith, what use is my life. She says today either you will show me the way out of here or else i will give my life up at your court. Bari Rani Maa smirks. Gayatri starts to hit her head and Bari Rani Maa keeps smiling. Suddenly the trishul falls and Gayatri feels encouraged. Gayatri uses the trishul to break the lock. Bari Rani Maa hopes that atleast time should be on my side. 

Ranaji asks how will yagna start without Gayatri. Kokila says your wife is here. Gayatri rushes away. Bari Rani Maa fakes getting a sprained ankle. Gayatri checks on her. Bari Rani Maa says i cant walk anymore. Gayatri tries to make her walk but Bari Rani Maa says am a burden, you walk ahead. Gayatri says neither will i stop nor will i leave u behind. Lets go. Kokila asks pujari to proceed. RajMata says for sitting in the yagya one needs to know the mantras and has to have the neel kamal. Rageshwari goes and sits in the puja and hows the neel kamal. All watch shocked. Rageshwari starts reciting the mantras. Kokila is delighted. Ranaji - RajMata watch shocked. Rageshwari keeps reciting the mantras and pujari starts the puja.

Part 2

Pujari asks Ranaji to take his wife's hand in his and take the sankalp. He does. Bari Rani Maa smirks that no matter how much Gayatri tries, she wont reach in time. Ranaji utters Gayatri's name instead of Rageshwari. Pujari corrects him. Rageshwari asks him to start again. He does. Rageshwari is about to give ahuti but Pujari says with your right hand. Rageshwari hesitates but does as told.

Part 3

Gayatri is giving Ahuti and her hand is burnt. As Ranaji sprays water on her hand a few drops fall on the neel kamal. Gayatri is struggling to take Bari Rani Maa and she smiles. Ranaji checks on Rageshwari's hand and finds the burnt chit with mantras. Rageshwari apologizes for her deeds. Pujari is furious. Ranaji watches the neel kamal's color fading and is furious. 

Precap ---- Ranaji puts sindoor on Gayatris head and Gayatri tells Rageshwari that you tried all but couldnt stop me from fulfilling my oath and i will light the diya for my victory. Now 2 more diyas left to light. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the written update