OS- Bharat- Mandavi the confusions

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Mandavi was crying. How can Bade Pitaji do it. And Urmila and Sruthakirti they don't have any problem. She has been given an earful by her mother and her mom had given ultimatum that she will say yes in the next 2 hrs.

Sita walked in looking at her sister " Mandavi my dear, please listen to me, my devar Bharath is really good"

" Didi don't come, don't take side of your devar. Didi you loved a man, Urmila loves Rajkumar Lakshman and it seems Kirti loves Rajkumar Shatrugna. But I am not in love didi. Not at all in love with your devar"

" Agreed Mandavi, you are not in love. But think about Pitaji. What option did he have. On what basis he could have rejected the proposal from Ayodhya. Pitaji is already in Dwidha Mandavi for doing this to all of you. Mithila have always respected its daughters, but then he do have some obligations as a king. Do one thing. Go to Gauri Mandir. Pray in front of Goddess. You will be much more calm and instead of being emotional, think through it rationally "

Mandavi looked at Sita. There was love and request in her sister's eyes. Mandavi nodded as she knew her Sita didi loved all of them and will not do anything that is not good for them.

Chandrabagha came running " Mandavi..." " Choti Maa I have spoken to Mandavi. She is going to Gauri Mandir. Everything will be fine Chotti Maa" Chandrabagha felt the assurance in Sita's eyes and she went out

" Bhaiyya I cant marry her. What is this Bhaiyya. You loved Sita Bhabi and these 2 brothers of mine they are already in love. But what about me Bhaiyya. Why is everyone else taking decision for me. Go to Kekeya, become warrior ordered mathashree, now marry Mandavi pitashree has ordered. Not possible Bhaiyya"

Ram looked at his furious complaining brother and glanced sideways at the younger ones. Shatrugna was calm, but Lakshman he knew was confused. But his problem was different. Ram was sure he wouldn't have to deal with Lakshman's problem, he was in safe hands. But Bharat.

" Bharat , Mandavi is a nice girl. Why do you think Pitashri took the decision. Would he have taken the decision without thinking" told Ram

" Bhaiyya but he should have asked me naa Bhaiyya"

" Ok so is your problem Mandavi or the problem that Pitashree didn't ask you"

Bharat looked confused. And then from the window of their room they saw Mandavi going with Pooja Thali

" Bharat do one thing, you go talk to her "

" Ram Bhaiyya me.."
" yes you, and if you are not comfortable tell Pitashree you don't want to marry. I will support you "

Lakshman who was silent till then started laughing. " Bharat Bhaiyya aur ladki. He wont open his mouth". Shatrughna also burst laughing.

Bharat had enough. He decided to follow Mandavi and talk to her. Mandavi was walking fast. To catch up with her Bharat decided to take the short route through garden. In his hurry even before he could speak Bharat stepped on Mandavi's lehenga as she was stepping into the temple. The pooja thali flew from her hand and the garland in the thali along with colors fell completely on Bharat.

Mandavi stood staring especially the garland that has fallen in Bharat's neck. She felt that was Mata Gowri's sign. Bharat too looked perplexed as he looked at the garland in his neck and its implications.
Both of them burst laughing " Rajkumar are you always like this. Unlike Jijashree is it your habit to hit ladies " asked Mandavi in between laughter

" No no Devi. I am like Ram Bhaiyya. It is only you..." he trailed of unsure what to tell next

"  Rajkumar I need to pray to Mata Gowri. Now nothing is left in my Pooja Thali. So if you don't mind you can come with me"

Bharat looked at her. She was looking sideways a small blush appearing in her face. Bharat looked at her confidence, her outspoken nature. She had everything, which he lacked. Push through her individuality even in adverse circumstances.

" Devi will I be accompanying you to mandir only, or this is just the beginning of those many times when I need to accompany you"

" Rajkumar wedding rituals are going to start and I need to hurry" she smiled again looking sideways and Bharat couldn't stop but admire this headstrong girl as they both walked into Gauri Mandir together

PS: I don't know how CVs are going to take their relation. But this is my take on Bharat-Mandavi. Hope you enjoy
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good one.
These two would need to talk it out.
Ur view is perfect according to me.
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Awesome :)
Enjoyed reading it :)
Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good one Shruti ...enjoyed it.
So happy SKR are exploring  the lives of the sisters ...Mandavi too suffered and sacrificed in her own way too.

Hope the CVs continue to focus  on all of them in future too .

And loved the line " He (Laxman) was in safe hands."... Couldn't resist bringing that up.😃
Edited by Priya. - 8 years ago
Choclate... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG U wrote very beautifully
I loved that line...Rajkumar are you always like this. Unlike Jijashree is it your habit to hit ladies " asked Mandavi in between laughter
Thank U for writing this
Do write more...

With Lots Of Love,
Anushka

abshcool thumbnail
it was gr8...😃
they both need to talk...n clear it out...

love
shruti
Edited by abshcool - 8 years ago
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS Shruthy. Wish they show them somewhat like this. Enjoyed reading this. Do write more often.👏
kashvi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow u have given a awesome track to bharat mandvi situation lovd it 😊
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
" Bharat looked at her confidence, her outspoken nature. She had everything, which he lacked " -
This one liner of you was in episode , albeit from Mandavi's words 😆 You have catched some points really well shruthi 😉
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Suganya. That' why to write OS I always need a handle on the characters for it to look realistic