Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola peeps, this is Sree πŸ˜Š
after a long break from channel v(last watched D3) I am back to it for this new show ofcourse. I just started watching it from this week. Hence, having a bit confusion catching up with the story. So if anyone could have provided me with a brief summery from the begining, it will be really helpful. 
Thanks a ton in advance πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mellifluous thumbnail
12 views nd no reply. I guess no one is interested. Anyway. 
Loner_Rover thumbnail

Originally posted by: firefly..

12 views nd no reply. I guess no one is interested. Anyway. 

hey will give u the summary.. even i've started watching from this week only !! but will get back to u once i complete watching the previous epis.. 😊 
Loner_Rover thumbnail
not a proof read..

hope it will help :

Kabir and Anushka are Indian RAW agents who set out to gather information on the ISI. They fight Zuber, an ISI commander and his troops. Later, they succeed in their mission. Later, Kabir and Anushka spy on Sophia, an ISI agent.anushka loves kabir but he dont !! n he dont know anything abt it !! kabir falls in love with udita at first sight !  RAW officer Viren instructs Kabir and Anushka to spy on ISI agents, Sophia and Qureshi. Kabir succeeds in destroying the arms and ammunition of the ISI. Anushka is in love with Kabir. However, Kabir is attracted to Udita. Later, Kabir fights with some goons for troubling Udita.. anushka came to tell ksbir that she love him, but kabir confess udita that he loves her infront of anushka.. Anushka is upset after learning about Kabir's love for Udita. Meanwhile, Udita is impressed with Kabir as he shows concern towards her. The duo sets out to know each other better. Kabir receives confidential information regarding an ISI agent named Sophia. Later, he succeeds in catching her.but udita kills her. Udita regrets killing Sophia under the orders of ISI commander, Zuber. Zuber wants to make Mission Tabahi a success and asks Udita to be a part of it. Later, she aims to kill her brother's murderer. Kabir's infatuation for Udita continues to grow and he succeeds in building a rapport with herAnushka is upset about Udita's rapport with Kabir and warns her to stay away from him. However, Udita refuses as she wants to grow closer to Kabir. Later, Zuber spies on Kabir when he goes on a date with Udita. Kabir and Zuber fight with each other. Udita nurses an injured Kabir. Zuber emotionally blackmails Udita as he wants her to execute terrorist activities for his mission 'Tabahi'. Viren alerts Kabir to stay away from the girls. However, Kabir spends some quality time with Udita. Anushka is suspicious of Udita and gathers some information about her. Udita refuses to be a part of mission 'Tabahi'. Kabir is upset with Anushka for interfering in his and Udita's relationship. Anushka is sad as Kabir sets out to propose to Udita. Zuber makes Udita realise that Kabir is her brother, Imran's killer. Udita is devastated. Anushka is dejected that Kabir loves Udita. In a fit of rage, Udita sets out to destroy Kabir for killing her brother, Imran. Kabir professes his love to Udita but he succumbs to a bullet injury after she shoots him. Anushka confronts Udita for killing Kabir. In the next birth, Udita is reborn as Ria Sareen and Kabir as Karan Malhotra. Ria panics on seeing the incidents of her previous birth in her dreams. Her parents are worried about her nightmares. However, Karan leads a happy life and his friend, Jignesh enjoys flirting with the girls.Ria wants to pursue her studies in Delhi Science College, but her father asks her to study in Stephen College instead. Karan decides to take his admission in Stephen College and spends time with his friends. Ria interacts with Karan and recollects the memories of her past life. Jignesh is thrilled to date Suhani. Karan and Euro play a prank on the two. Ria's father is worried as she suffers from past life regression. He discusses with a doctor about Ria's treatment. Karan is delighted to get admission in St. Stephen's College.. then i guess u guys know the story after that :)

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
^ Thank u so much...I m loving d story line...its really nice...
Mellifluous thumbnail
Thank u so much Shikha..😊 it really did help to catch me up with the storyline. Thank u so very much. Just a question..Anushka reborn as Anaita, right??
once again thanks a ton.
lots of love,
Sree
Loner_Rover thumbnail

Originally posted by: firefly..

Thank u so much Shikha..😊 it really did help to catch me up with the storyline. Thank u so very much. Just a question..Anushka reborn as Anaita, right??

once again thanks a ton.
lots of love,
Sree

Ur welcome😊
Yup anushka reborn as anaita
Loner_Rover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

^ Thank u so much...I m loving d story line...its really nice...

Ur welcome😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thank you so much for the brief summary of this show, Shikha! πŸ˜ƒ  Edited by -Swetha- - 8 years ago
Loner_Rover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Thank you so much for the brief summary of this show, Shikha! πŸ˜ƒ  

Np.. Ur welcome πŸ˜Š