Twinj Os - jeolousy [15+] (updated)

samara_raichand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was around 10am when Twinkle arrived at home. Entering the house she saw a tall, handsome and muscular man standing with Kunj, talking to him. She was about to move towards them when her leg collided with the back of the sofa, and she screamed in pain. It was that time when Kunj came to know that Twinkle had arrived home.
He quickly went to her and helped her to stand straight.
"Are you okay, sweetheart", Kunj asked Twinkle, cupping her face with his one hand. She nooded and stared at the guy standing near Kunj. Kunj immediately realised that she wanted to know the man relation with him.
"Who is he, Kunj?" She finally asked.
"He is...",Kunj was interjected in between by the man.
"Let me introduce myself, Bhai. So sweetheart...", Kunj glared at him when that last word escaped his lips.
"Arhaan, have some respect. She is older to you and secondly, she is my wife so only I can call her sweetheart, nobody else, not even you. Get that?" Kunj said.
Twinkle was surprised by Kunj's sudden jealousy with just a word. But she liked him this way, so she decided to play with it a little.
"Oh...okay, Bhai. So, Twinkle Bhabi, I am Kunj's cute little brother, the coolest of all the siblings and most handsome too. My name is Arhaan, but you can call me whatever you want. And do you mind me calling you sweetheart?" Arhaan asked. Now Twinkle had a chance of teasing Kunj.
"No, I'll not mind at all. You can call me that." Twinkle said, stealing glances of Kunj.
"Okay so Arhaan, what would you like to have for lunch? Indian, Chinese or my favourite Butter chicken?" She asked.
"Wow, so many options! I'll eat your favourite, Butter Chicken", Arhaan said.
"But you didn't like Butter Chicken, right", Kunj asked knowing his brother's habit of flirting.
"Yeah, but its my sweetheart's favourite dish. So it must be the best dish. And I would love it even more if my sweetheart will make it for me", Arhaan said.
"Okay, so its Butter Chicken for Arhaan. Now may I go",She asked. Arhaan nodded but Kunj was eyeing her to get her attention. He wanted to talk to her.
Twinkle knew what Kunj would say so she decided to tease him more. She went into the kitchen ignoring Kunj.

In the kitchen, Twinkle was busy with her work when Kunj entered. He saw Twinkle was looking different today. She was looking sexier than ever. She was wearing a simple white T-shirt with blue Denim jacket and a blue denim jeans. She was also wearing her favourite muddy brown boots and had her long hair left open.
Kunj came from behind and wrapped his hands around her chest.
"Kunj leave me. I have to finish of my work. Arhaan must be waiting", she said, fidgeting to get out of his hold but he was stronger. At last, she gave up and stopped moving. She turned back to look at him. He was staring her very intensely with all the love he had for her
"What?"
"Nothing. I am just having what's mine and only mine", he said and smacked his lips with hers. Her lips tasted like a mixture of strawberry and vanilla. She too responded with equal passion. She was sucking his upper lip while he was nibbling on her lower lip. He was exerting so much pressure on her that her back collided with the counter but still none was ready to stop. Kunj bit her lower lip and she opened her mouth giving his tongue entry inside. His explored her full mouth while his hands were on her neck, pushing her more into him. She sucked his tongue and now it was her chance to explore his mouth. They really needed air to breathe so they finally broke off. But Kunj was not ready to leave her so easily so he kissed her lips again.
"Twinkle...why did you...let Arhaan call...you sweetheart...you know...only i have the right in that", Kunj said in between the kiss.
"Because he is your...brother...and he is my...little brother too...even my mom...calls me sweetheart...you cannot stop them", Twinkle said, nibling on his lips.
"But still, i don't like anybody other than...me and your mom...addressing you with...that", Kunj said against her lips. Now Twinkle was getting annoyed. Kunj was not enjoying the moment, he was just talking.
"Kunj if you want to talk then we can stow this here and if you want to continue with this then keep your mouth shut", Twinkle said, getting away from him but Kunj didnt have enough. He wanted her more. So he kissed her again.
"I can't keep...my mouth shut...Twinkle because...i have to kiss you", Kunj said and pulled her by her thighs more into him, thereby deepening the kiss. He lifted her by her waist and made her sit on the counter with her legs wrapped around his waist. The kiss was not disturbed even for a minute.
They were kissing wildly when they heard a cough behind them...

Keep guessing guys who was the intruder...for now its complete..   Edited by samara_raichand - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar nice os 
loved it 
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love it ! My only complaint is that it's too short , do write more ðŸ˜³ ! x

Originally posted by: priyanvs

yaar nice os

loved it

thank u but its not complete yet...have some work... will update it later

thank u ...will update soon.

Originally posted by: countingstarz

Love it ! My only complaint is that it's too short , do write more😳! x

its not complete dear...its just half of it...there is more hotness in it...don't worry I'll update it soon in the same post...
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tooo sexy... 
Too good..
Loved it...
Pls update soon..
PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hayye so sexy. 
Love it!