Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Krishna continued his speech that elaborated the nature of soul and the body.Jatasya Hi Dhruvo Mrityuh Dhruvam Janma Mritasya Cha ...The one who takes birth has to meet his death. And the one who dies takes birth again.It is inevitable.Hence know it Parth. To fight as a Kshatriya is the best way for you.No doubt about that.If you don't fight you will incur sin and ill fame.And you know I'll fame is equal to death.Hato Va Prapyasi Swargam...If you die in war you will go to heaven. If you win you will get back your kingdom.Now get up and be ready to fight.Dont think about Victory and defeat. Just fight with a cool mind.Till now I Instructed you Sankhya Yoga that tells about the soul.Now I will tell you Karma Yoga.Traigunya Vishaya Veda..Vedas describe the three gunas.You should be beyond those three and the dualities of life.You have the right to do your duty but you can not dictate the result.And you are not the reason for the end result.At the same time you should not desist from your duty thinking of the result. Karmanyevadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana.He Dhananjay leave your apprehensions and take resort to Bhakti Bhava.Sages and Yogis practice this and liberate themselves from the sufferings of the materialistic world.Then they will get out of the cycle of birth and death.You should try and attain that state." Arjun slowly and steadily applied his mind on Krishna's words. He started having anxiety and curiosity to know more and more. He asked.' Sthita Prajnasya Kaa Bhasha ? Samadhisthasya Kesava...Madhav, Such a person who achieves the state of liberation,how will he be? How will he speak? How will he behave?" Parth the man who takes delight in soul he is called The Stable minded and Knowledgable.Veeta Raaga Bhaya Krodha...That person will not be overjoyed in happiness and too disturbed in troubles.He will be devoid of fear,affection and anger. He is called a sage.He will not be effected by the physicalities of the world.Those who have senses under control and concentrate their heart in myself He is the Stable and knowledgable.Dhyayate Vishayan Punsa...But naturally man will get attracted to the objects of senses due to which he will be enveloped by passion due to which he is subjected to anger...Guru Dron looked at Grandfather who is staring at the Devine chariot of his favourite grandson. From what he could understand Krishna is instructing something to Arjun as that is clear from the way they stationed in the chariot. What must be going on between them is beyond his guesswork. But he could sense the divinity of the sight as inside stood he who is the Supreme Lord. And another one he knew is none other than Narayan Sakha Nar.Definitely the moments passing by can be written in golden letters.He turned to Drona and indicated with his eyes to wait further to get the signal from Panchajanya and Devadutt...Panchali understood what Malini said.Still the war did not start. Her husband did not blow the conch. And Govind? What must he be doing? Cajoling his Parth to get rid of his emotions and fight his Pitamah. She knew how emotional her Arjun is. But how can he put his foot back now? It is too late. She closed her eyes and tried to persuade her Arjun.' Please hold yourself strong. For our honour,for our children and for your Krishnaa."
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Another beautiful chapter. Loved it di.
PS-I am sorry, i am again little less active on IF because of some personal commitments and studies. So please excuse my absence on the arjuna AT or here.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Imam Vivaswateryogam Proktavanahamavyayam...Krishna continued.' Parth,Previously I instructed this Yoga Sastra to Surya Dev.Then it was given to Manu by SunGod.Manu instructed this to Ikshwaku.You are my friend and devotee. That is why I am instructing this ancient Sastra to you." Arjun could not suppress his confusion. He immediately asked his friend.' Surya Dev existed since the beginning of the creation. Then how could you instruct him this science? I am confused." Krishna smiled and informed.' Bahuni. Me Vyatitani Janmani ...Dear Parth,So many births happened to me and to you.I remember them all. But you can not." Yada Yada Hi Dharmasya...Parth,Whenever Dharma falls in danger,I will take birth.Paritranaya Sadhunam...I will incarnate in every age to save noble people,to destroy wicked people and to reestablish Dharma.Veeta Raga Bhaya Krotho. People who got rid of desire,anger and sorrow and who applied their consciousness in me certainly were purified by my awareness and were blessed with my Devine love.Chaturvarnyam Maya srishtam...Depending upon the three qualities and the nature of actions adopted by them I created the four castes.Now I will explain the nature of Karma.One who does karma without lustfulness he is the knowledgable person.The results of his actions will be burnt by the fire of knowledge.Yadricha lab ha santushto ...One who feels satisfied with whatever he gets by chance,One who is beyond the dualities of life One devoid of jealousy,One who stays stable in happiness and sadness such a person is never bound by his actions.Brahmarpanam,brahma Havih ...One who absorbs himself in Krishna Bhakti will reach the Devine place.There are different sacrifices that are accepted by Vedas.Of them Jnanayajna is better than Dravya Yajna.For all other sacrifices will end with the sacrifice of Devine knowledge.Tadvidhi Pranipatena...Go to a Guru. Try to know the truth.Serve him with obedience and question him and learn knowledge. If you serve such seers you will be able  to understand all beings are my forms only.Parth,there is nothing more pious than spiritual knowledge.Sradhavan Labhate Jnanam ...The person really interested in getting Devine knowledge will be worthy of spiritual knowledge.But to those who are always doubtful will never get peace in this world and in the other world.Now Parth,Endowed with Yoga,destroying your doubts with the sword called Jnan get up and fight." Arjun again is in confusion. He questioned.' Madhav,you first asked me to sacrifice desire filled action and then you are asking me to do action with devotion and knowledge. Which is better for me? What should I opt for?"Krishna laughed at his friend who is quite intelligent and always raises doubts. He quipped.' The second one is better than the first one.You know who is called a sage? One who lives in the world but becomes relieved of dualities,unattached and always blissful that one is the real sage.I repeat nothing happens by leaving worldly actions. He who does action with devotion can easily obtain salvation." ...Panchali reminisced the day when she traced the tinge of philosophical thought in her husband. Indraprasth  just then bid adieu to Krishna who left for Dwaraka after Rajasuya sacrifice.Arjun went  along with Krishna almost half the distance and then returned being scolded by Krishna. It was almost midnight when he reached Panchali's chamber.He looked earnestly at Kirti and Pragati who are in deep sleep. Panchali teased him with sleepy eyes.' Why did you return? You should have gone to Dwaraka with Govind. I thought you would go." Arjun walked to the window and replied.' Am I that lucky? No. I have to return back to my duties ,responsibilities and predicaments. Sometimes I feel wierd even in the middle of all luxeries and grandeure.Where will all this end? Is there a limit to worldly pleasures? How great it will be if I am allowed to go to a forest and do penance ? " Panchali pretended anger.' Please for gods sake don't do so. I heard your Pitasri Indr will send apsaras to disturb the penances of sages.Then I will get another co wife who is Devine." Arjun laughed throwing his head back.He pinched her cheek and teased.' Always possessive.Krishnaa Yajnaseni never leave this trait not even in her dreams." Panchali hugged him close and admitted.' Yes Ofcourse.I should be possessive as my husband is a flirt...Arjun didn't let her finish...Panchali pulled herself forcibly into present that is scary and haunting. Arjun please compose yourself. Govind help him out." She desparately prayed again.
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
both d parts r incredible..
i must say divine..
krishna giving gita saar to arjun..
this series is beyond words..
continue soon..
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna continued.' Vidya Vinaya Sampanne...Parth,Abrahmin endowed with real knowledge will treat a cow, an elephant,a dog and an untouchable with equal mindset.One who can have control on his senses can live happily in this world.One who is devoid of his lust and anger can have inner vision and realise his soul.Such a person can unite with Brahma.I know explain the nature of a Sanyasi.In Ashtanga yoga,the eight fold path of yoga karma is the means to attain yoga, But for a yogi who got fulfilment leaving karma is advised.To practice yoga the person has yo go to a secluded spot spread deerskin sit on that and bringing senses under control apply his mind .Parth, a person who overheats or eats less,who oversleeps or sleeps less can not be a yogi.Yuktahara viharasya ..One who controls his diet,sleep and karma will definitely be able to get rid of his troubles.Yatha Dipo Nivatastho...Just like the flame that stays stable where there is no wind, a yogi will be stable in feeling the supreme God.Mind will always get diverted but one should again fix the mind by controlling senses.One who applies his mind in me will attain the state of total bliss of spiritual knowledge .Sarva Bhutastha magma am...A true yogi will see me in every being and all the beings in me.Yo mam pasyati sarvatra...One who sees me everywhere will be seen by me. Always.The yogi who realises that the supreme soul that is in him is none other than me. Is the real yogi." Arjun sighed and said.' Because mind is unstable and fickle I feel the method of yoga is not easy to practice.Madhav I think it is beyond my ability.For mind is fickle,agitated,and strong. It is more difficult to control the mind than controlling wind." Krishna said.' Asamsayam Mahabaho...O mighty armed Parth,Fickle mind can be controlled by practice and detachment.Ofcourse realisation of soul is difficult without controlling the mind.But it can be done by other methods."Arjun asked.' Madhav if one practices yoga but gets diverted due to his attachments and not attain fulfilment what will happen to him? He will lose both. The physical and spiritual.Please clear my doubt. None can show me the reality. You only have to help." Arjun submitted before his friend,philosopher and guide. He touched Krishna's hand with his for mental support. Ktishna took hold of his hand and assuringly smiled at him.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna answered Arjun's query showering grace on him.' Partha Naiveha Namutra ' Parth those who is interested in doing good would never be doomed either in this world or in the other world.He will never get defeated by evil.He  who couldn't pursue yoga completely will happily enjoy in meritorious worlds for many years. Afterwards he will take birth in a pious or rich family.Or else. He will be born in the family of yogis.But it is rare.Then he will continue where he left his yoga in his previous birth and try to achieve success.Due to his previous birth impressions he will get attracted to yoga in this birth.He will be beyond the rules of worldly actions.After trying hard with dedication finally after many births he will achieve liberation.A yogi is superior to a sage,a seer and one who is indulged in karma.Yoginamapi Sarvesham...Yogi who always lives in my consciousness,who serves me with love he is associated with me in yoga. He is superior to others.Mayyasakta mana Partha...Dear Parth now I will let you know how you will realise my reality by practicing yoga applying your mind in my thoughts.Manushyanam Sahasreshu...Only one in thousand will try to achieve complete knowledge.Among those who achieve such knowledge only one will know my reality.Earth,Fire,Wind,Sky mind,buddhi,and arrogance all these eight are my different forms that are distinct but identified as my natural powers.Mattah Parataram nanyat kinchidasti Dhananjaya...He Dhananjay,no truth exist that is the best other than me.Just like pearls that are woven into a garland by means of a thread,all the creation depends on me only.O son of Kunti! I am the taste in water,lustre in Sun and the Moon,Om in Vedic hymns ,sound in sky and ability in a person.I am the fragrance of the earth,heat of the fire,life of the beings and penance of the sages.I am the seed of all beings and power of powerful people.Ye chaiva satvika Bhavah...Satv,Rajas and Tamas and all other feelings happen because of me.I am independent. I will never be under the spell of natural qualities.People who are under the influence of Satv,Rajas and Tamas can not realise me and my nature.But whoever takes resort to me can easily get out of this illusion created by the three qualities.But fools,wicked and ethiests can not come out of illusion.Chatur vidha Bhajanto mam ...Parth,four types of people serve me for different purposes. One who is in trouble,One who is greedy of knowledge,One who desires materialistic things and one who is already knowledgable.Among these I will consider him my equal if he derives bliss in my awareness...Panchali could not imagine what is happening in battle ground. But she definitely can reminisce the moments spent with him that made her realise the conflict of emotions that started disturbing the firmness and balance of her Arjun.The day happened to be a celebration of sorts in Dwaita van as he returned from heaven with Maha Pasupat and other astras.Panchali heaved a sigh of relief having him back after five long years.Krishna and Satya visited them and the happiness multiplied by much noise and enjoyment. Panchali served tasty food to every one specially the favourable dishes of Krishna and Arjun. After the meals both the friends sat on the riverside and a while after Satya and Draupadi joined them. It was a moonlit night with the rays of the moon illuminating the cool waters of the river.Arjun is throwing stones into the waters and Krishna is taking delight at his playfulness. Satya shot the question directly to Arjun.' Finally now that you are equipped with every Astra needed you are sure of your victory Are you?" Arjun made an expressionless face and replied tongue in cheek .' Who knows what is in store for us? Anything may happen.I may not be in a position to use my astras on my near and dea," Krishna silently watched his emotional friend who is too different and special. Satya stood erect and burst.' Swami why is he saying so? Five years he laboured hard and now he is reluctant? Panchali your husband is too wierd." Yajnaseni stared at her Arjun and then turned to Krishna.' Now I want you to give me an answer.Why did you send him on that tedious trip? He should have stayed with us these five years. Govind.What do you say? " Krishna patted on Arjun's shoulder and laughed.' Why are you scaring them Parth? Take back your words or I have to turn the time wheel back to five years to meet the demand of your wife." 
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice!
The way u have included the Gita part n the way u have written it is amazing! 👏Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Arjun  smiled at him and said.' I am not scaring them. It doesn't make sense if we feel that divine missiles are for the sake of releasing them on mortals." Satya ridiculed him.' Then what is the purpose of securing them?For the sake of fun?" Panchali desparately flared up.' No . To make things worse for me by moving away and roaming around." Krishna teased pretending innocence.' And to have encounters with apsaras like Urvasi.Isnt it Parth?" Arjun got up and placed his hand round Draupadi's shoulders.' Krishnaa Devine astras are meant to scare our enemies but not for use.Wars can be won without them also. I am confident of my archery skills with which I can overpower enemies.But I will never consider my hard effort waste at all. I am fully aware of the extraordinary powers I got in these five years.And I value them a lot. Who knows? I may have to use them in crucial situations?" Panchali looked at him mesmarised at the way he patiently put forth his point.Satya clapped her hands and taunted.' Wah,Panchali,your one angry look made Arjun change his stand.Good hold ." Arjun retorted ' Ofcourse Satya I Madhav is my ideal. Just for a flower he took you to heaven.I am following his footsteps." Krishna laughed merrily and retorted.' Good job Sakhi. It is too difficult to handle Parth.I need your help if an occasion arises."...,Panchali shivered with unknown fear. Is this the moment Govind specified? Is Arjun in mental stress? Gobind said he would handle him well. Then why the war drums are not heard still? ...Krishna continued.' Udharedatmanatmanam.Parth,your manas is your friend and rival.Man should progress with its help.Yogi always have to get liberated from greediness." Arjun asked.' Kim tad brahma kimatmanam...Madhav' What is God? What is soul? What are desired actions?Who are celestials?" Who is the Lord of sacrifices? Those who practice Bhakti yoga how could they know you at the time of death?" Krishna replied. Aksharam Brahma Paramam...Soul which has no destruction is Brahma. The supreme.His nature is Adhyatma.The desired actions are those that are needed to help the beings stay in heaven and then become the reason to take birth again.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Krishna continued.' Parth those who think of me at the time of death will certainly reach me immediately.Tasman Sarveshu Kaleshu...Hence you always think of me and do your duty. Fight with your rivals.That way you will attain me for sure.Sarvasya Dhatara machintya rupam..He who is smaller than the smallest,the nourisher of the universe ,the formless one,the Parama purusha should be meditated as the most ancient and the all knowledgable.He is beyond the physicalities of the world.Yadaksharam Veda Vido Vadanti..The experts of Vedic knowledge,the seers who chant OM,and those who practice sanyasa will merge in Brahma.Liberation from the actions of senses is called the state of yoga.Omityekaksharam Brahma...Taking resort yoga,if the person leaves his body chanting Om and thinking of me,he will definitely attain spiritual worlds.Those who attain such state will never come back to this world that is Asaswat.According to caliculation one thousand yugas is said to be one day time for Brshma.His night also will be the same.The supreme God can be attained by single minded devotion.Those who leave their body in daytime,during Uttarayan will reach the ultimate state.Those who die in Dakshinayan and night time will come back to take birth again.Parth fix your mind in devotion.The man who practice Bhakti yoga will get the same result as those who study Vedas and perform sacrifices.Parth,you are always devoid of jealousy. Hence I am offering you this secret knowledge.With this you will be free from your sufferings...Bheem is impatient.What is happening in his brother's chariot? Why is Arjun 's conch not heard? He looked at his Eldest who is staring at Arjun'schariot.Yudhishtir tried to gauze through the hallow of light that obstructed hid eyesight.But nothing is visible.Something devine is happening. That he can sense. But what is that? .. Panchali walked out of the tent and looked at the path he went.She knew women are not allowed to enter war field.But how long she can wait? She thought of the Dice Hall and the dreadful events that happened.What  did Duryothan achieve by all this?Because of him the mankind is on the verge of destruction. Or is he really the culprit? Panchali placed her hand on her forehead. She got reeling sensation.Malini came running.' Princess.It is hot outside. Why did you come out? Rajkumar Arjun asked me not to let you take stress . Please get inside. If you want I will get information regarding the happenings in war zone." Panchali got back to her tent and ordered Malini.' Go and find out. Why the war drums are not heard yet .But be careful and don't enter War zone."
ltelidevara thumbnail
Rajavidya Rajaguhyam...Parth,This secret knowledge is the ultimate as it tells the nature of soul.The devotional service that I advised you will never be fruitful if there is no devotion.Such people who fail in practicing devotion will get back to the cycle of birth and death.The whole universe is pervaded by my unmanifested form.All the creatures reside in me.I am not a part of this visible creation as it is created by me.Sarva Bhutani Kaunteya.At the end of the kalpa all the beings enter into me. Again I will create them at the beginning of another Kalpa.He Dhananjay no action binds me ever. I will be neutral and unaffected by them.When I take birth as a mortal,fools will ridicule me as they are unaware of my divinity.They will become atheists and never get fulfillment. But those who know my reality always be devoted to me.They praise me,sing my glory and worship me.Aham kraturaham Yajnah...I am the sacrifice,ritual,Mantra,Oblation Fire, and antidote.I am the,Father,Mother and Grandfather of the universe.I am OM ,Rigveda,Yajurveda and Samaveda.I will render heat,Shower rain and stop rain.I am the immortality and Death also. Sat and Asat reside in me.Those who desire physical pleasures will get them as per the conditions of three Vedas.But after their merit reduces they have to take birth in the mortal world.Ananyaschintayanto mam Ye Janah Paryupasate.Tesham Nityabhi yuktanam Yogakshemam Vahamyaham.I Will Always Look After The Welfare Of Those who forever think of my Devine Form.Even those who worship other deities also are worshipping me only through them.Aham Hi Sarva Yajnanam...I am the Lord of sacrifices.Those who fail to realise my nature certainly fall down.Patram Pushpam Phalam Toyam If any one offers a leaf,Flower,Fruit or water with devotion I will definitely accept it for sure...Arjun stared at his Madhav. How could it be possible? The one who had fun with him ,roamed with him laughed with him like a bosom friend now he is revealing his Divinity.And it is unbelievable to him as the moments spent together and the special bond they shared made him get into confusion again and again. Still he could feel the ultimate truth that echoed in Krishna's words.Govind smiled at his Parth with compassion.He will go to any extent to relieve Parth of his confusions and doubts.And he knows the seriousness of the situation. Arjun should fight. That is the ultimate destiny without which peace can not be restored,Dharma can not be established...Panchali wondered.WillArjun overcome his emotional stress and fight for Dharma?Now. She is certain that the delay is happening due to Arjun only. If Panchajanya also is not blowing triumphantly what else would be the reason? Panchali again got into her past memories...' Indraprasth is glowing with colours and gems hosting the guests of Rajasuya sacrifice. Panchali the mother of her months old Pragati attended on Bheeshma and Drona who were too special for Pandavas and especially for Arjun.After a couple of days by chance she witnessed Arjun's concern for his Pitamah.It has been two days since she saw Arjun closely as he did not come even to see Pragati at midnight. Arjun's other wives also started wondering where he must have been spending . Though they did not say it out they felt he must be with Draupadi only .Chitra who is outspoken directly brought the topic for discussion.' Ofcourse The Rajasuya is fast approaching.His responsibilities doubled. But how could he neglect us? He knew we will leave as soon as the Yajna is completed.It is not fair." Ulupi tried to pacify her.' Chitra calm down.there must be a reason for his absence.We may know it later." Alli said bitterly.' Ofcourse we have to adjust to his ways. What else is left? " Rekha sighed and vented out her depression.' My brother Vasuki will come for Rajasuya and I have to go with him.My son waits for me. I am so depressed. I could not spend minimal time with him." Arya tried to convince her.' Don't be sad.We are not wedded to an ordinary man. He is Indraprasth Senapati.He will have too many duties." Subhadra who is silently listening to them tried to reason.' You know except when he is with my brother,he alotted his time equally among us. I am sure these couple of days he must be busy with important work.Otherwise he will make himself available to us regularly." Chitra was not convinced.' Subhadra, you are lucky enough to spend time whenever you want with him.You can't understand our situation.I doubt he must be with Panchali. He is obsessed with Pragati ." Alli agreed and suggested.' Why can't we go and visit the queen in her chamber? That way we can find Arya also there ." Subhadra tried to explain.'Panchali must be taking rest at this time of night. She was too busy with guests and then there is Pragati to look after." But Chitra is adamant.' It is not too late.We can tell her we want to know about tomorrow's festivities."As they all knocked Panchali's door they are sure that Arjun will definitely be there.But to their surprise they found Panchali alone trying to make Kirti sleep.Pragati had already slept.Subhadra tried to cover up and asked information about the festivities.Panchali sensed something wierd. She never expected them to come at that hour of nite.Where is Arjun? She wondered. At that moment  Malini came and informed Draupadi.' Rajkumar Arjun wanted the Aushadh  Kumar Sahadev gave you for headache and cold. He doesn't want to disturb his brother.'Panchali questioned her anxiously.' Is he fine? Why did he want Aushadh? " Malini informed.' The messenger asked me to come to Grandfather's place." Panchali understood and looked at her cowives who had an embarrassing expression on their face.After they left,Panchali asked  Malini to take care of her children who are sleeping and walked towards Pitamah's mansion.As she went inside she saw Arjun softly pressing his grandfather's feet and applying aushadhi on his forehead.Pitamah is preventing him in vain.' Arjun now go and sleep. I will be alright by tomorrow." Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago