The Fateful Evening Arjun Draupadi OS .. Thread 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome to Thread 2 of ' The Fateful Evening" I know most of my readers are silent Readers who extended immense support without voicing their comments.I thank them from the bottom of my heart and wish they would do the same for Thread 2. Then I specially thank Yukti,Anvi  and Mahima for their love and appreciation that made me sail through my story without any break or disturbance. Their comments worked like antidotes to me in moving forward with vigour and enthusiasm. Thank you Yukti,Anvi  and Mahima. I hope you will be the energisers to me in Thread2 also. As for the story even though I am writing Arjun Draupadi story I proceeded Parva wise.. Thread 1 ends with Udyogaparv . Thread 2 starts with Bheeshm Parv. I pray to Shiv Sankar and Arjun's Madhav to bless me in my endeavour.So We are on the threshold of Gita,the Devine song of the Lord. Let us savour the bliss of Krishna's Gita. Edited by ltelidevara - 8 years ago
Congratulations Di!! 🥳
Seriously I have never read any OS where a person have not only given beautiful scenes between the protagonists but have also given importance to other characters as well 👏
And the most amazing thing is that you updated your OS everyday! You've done a wonderful job! And moreover I've actually learned so many things by reading your posts!
I love this OS! ❤️
Looking forward to read the next update!! :P
The Evening before war Krishna and Arjuna did Sankar Shiv  Pooja that consisted of Ekadasa Rudrabhishek.(Eleven times Rudrabhishek.) Besides that Panchali did Durga Sahasranama puja.After that simple dinner was served as the war will start at early hours of the morning. Arjun worshipped his Gandiv and kept the quivers alongside . He closed his eyes and tried to feel what is going to happen the next day.He is reluctant to think what will happen if he and his grand father come face to face.He then got up and walked towards Hiranvati.The river is flowing with serenity that made Arjun feel at peace.He reminisced his child hood at Satasrunga mountain when his father was alive.Pandu used to teach him how to hold the bow when he was four years old.After that Kripacharya instructed him the basics of Archery but more theoretical than practical .Then came into his life Dronacharya who extracted the best from him . He learnt ,he practiced,he excelled,he achieved.He owes his identity of an archer par excellence to Dronacharya in particular. Then he had the good fortune of learning from Siva himself . The Pasupat mantra only once he recited. but he is able to grasp that thanks to his memory power.Then he learnt the fourth and fifth vidhis of   Archery which no one knows apart from Siva.After that in heaven the lords of quarters including his father Indra taught him different Astras.He swallowed every Nauce,every mantra,every Astra with as much dedication as he first learnt to hold the bow from his father.But what is the end result? His whole knowledge is meant to be utilised against his grand father his Guru and his kith and kin.Will he be able to do it? ' Arjun,You are here?" Panchali'svoice brought him back to present.Arjun looked into her lotus eyes which always uplifted his spirits and encouraged him in his every step.He smiled at her and said.' Krishnaa your Arjun will never fail in his purpose. Don't worry. I am fine." Panchali bent her head down and said.' Did I ask you anything? Please don't think you are answerable to me. I feel guilty to see you in dilemma Arjun. I blame myself for instigating you all for war." Arjun stopped her.' Don't ever say that. We all are equally responsible for war. More than all of us,Jyesht Pita Dhritarashtr is responsible. Don't blame yourself.My dilemma has nothing to do with you at all.My concerns are my weaknesses.I will try and overcome my soft corner for Pitamah." Panchali looked into his eyes and assured.' You will do it Arjun,I am sure. Govind will help you in every way.Now go and have some sleep.You have so much to do tomorrow." Arjun kissed her forehead and took her closer. ' Parth,Sakhi.nice to see you help each other in this crucial moment.I bless you both. But now time to retire .Krishnaa bring hot Badami milk to Parth and make him drink with your hands.That will help him rejuvenate.Right?" Panchali blushed sensing the  mischievous tinge  in Krishna's words.Arjun smiled at his friend and walked with him and Panchali towards his tent. The three Krishnas moved towards the future that awaits them to change the destiny of Aryavartha.
Originally posted by Mahiima16

Di where's the update? 😛
Mahima,A little delay due to my short trip to Banglore. Now I am back. Do post your comments and guide me further.
Very nice!
Love how Krishna teases Panchali about Arjuna!! ❤️
And u have showed it so well how Krishna and Krishnaa understand Parth and are encouraging him! 👏
superb.
loved d conversation bw parth n krishnna
The first day of the Great War dawned at Kurukshetr,with both the armies gathering momentum by their chief commanders who got themselves into the task of infusing energy and enthusiasm among them.Pitamah Bhishm went to the river Hiranvati in the early hours of the day.He stood in knee deep waters and offered arghya to Surya Narayan.As he opened his eyes he saw Ganga Mata walk towards him in the water flow with a smile that is pale and a bit sad. He did Pranam and folded his hands.Ganga placed her hand on his head and said.' Blessings my son.May your wish be fulfilled." Bheeshm had an understanding smile on his face. She didn't wish him victory.He knew the reason. She is aware of the outcome of war.But still he couldn't help but ask.' You didn't wish me victory?" Ganga looked deep into his eyes.' My son,you really want to win the battle for Duryothan?"Bheeshm replied tongue in cheek.' But I am fighting for him Mata?" Ganga said with reluctance.' I know and you know who is going to win war.What is the use of my blessing? All blessings are meant for your dearest grandson the third Pandav. Swayam Narayan is with him." Gangaputr had a glow on his face hearing the mention of Arjun.He said softly.' My Arjun deserves victory Mata. He is Vijaya the invincible. He will surely redeem me from my tiresome journey of life." Ganga had tears in her eyes.' You don't know how painful it is to see you fallen. My heart breaks at the thought.is that the way you should end your life? " Bheeshm looked detached. He confessed.' Justice should be done to Amba who took the form of Sikhandi.I owe her my life." Ganga blessed him and smirked.' Your Arjun is coming Bheeshm.I will go.May god bless you my son." Bheeshm looked back and found Arjun entering into the river. He is in trance immersed in thoughts. He wore a white dhoti without uttariya. His curly hair touching his shoulders enhancing the beauty of his face. Bheeshm looked proudly at the bow marks on his shoulders that highlight the triumphs of the warrior Extraordinaire.Arjun slipped in the water just to be caught by his grand father in time.Gangaputr hugged him tight and scolded.' Why are you so absent minded? A warrior should always be alert and careful. Ofcourse you can come out on your own unless another damsel in distress abducts you again. Arjun 's face became red at the hint of Ulupi.He gazed into his eyes and said.' Pitamah how could you be so calm and cheerful.The war starts now. You look so charged up to wipe us out." Arjun's sarcastic comment made Bheeshm smile.He patted him and said.' I am waiting for the arrows released from Gandiv to caress me all over. Don't deprive that bliss of me."  Arjun remarked.' It is easy to say that. But too difficult for me to accomplish." Duryothan came to the shore with Karn and called up.' Pitamah GuruDron waits for you to arrange the vyuha. I hope you remember that you are our chief commander. If you finish your interaction with your favourite grandson,come along now." Bheeshm's face became pale and he followed Duryothan. Arjun looked at his disappearing form with concern and heard his friend's voice.' Parth,come out now. Eldest waits for us.Panchali is ready with Aarti. Let us go." 
Hi Lakshmi di!
I am reading your os for the first time and mainly because you said this new thread starts from the next parva. 😛 I must say you write beautifully. Loved both the parts. ❤️ You have an amazing style of writing. 👏 Please update soon. 😉
Aww loved Bhishma-Arjun scene 😆
The auspicious moment arrived. The Pandava side assembled out side Yudhishtir's tent.Abhi is too excited to even wait for others to come.' Jyesht Mata Do Tilak and Arti fast. I would like to bounce upon those Kauravas along with my brothers. Where is Pitasri and Mama? " Bhim laughed proudly on seeing Abhi's enthusiasm.' Panchali Our sons will take revenge on them. No need of me and Arjun to bother." Sahadev entered and informed.' Bhrata Arjun is discussing the vyuha with Dhrisht who will have to go and arrange the vyuha with soldiers first. Then we will go and take positions as per Bhrata's instruction." Yudhishtir asked Sahadev.' What vyuha did Pitamah arrange? And What is Arjun's option?" Sahadev replied. ' Pitamah took resort to Manusha Vyuha and Bhrata decided on Achala Vyuha.He is explaining Dhrisht the technique and positions." After Arjun came with Krishna Panchali did Aarti to every one separately. She tried to gauze into Arjun's mind as she still has her doubts regarding his full involvement in attacking his Pitamah. Ktishna whispered .' Don't worry. He will manage.I promise. I will take care." Panchali blessed Abhi and and warned him." Abhi. Follow your father. All seven of you including Iravan stick together. Don't be adventurous.Keep Kirti with you." Abhi laughed and retorted.' Mata we are not going for fun. We have to fight no? How can we be together? " Iravan approached Draupadi and assured her.' I will take care of Abhi. Don't worry." Abhi shouted in excitement.' Pitasri where shall we be in your Vyuh?" Arjun smiled at him and said.' Your Mama Dhrisht will be the peak.You and your brothers be with him.Bhrata Bheem will be just behind to take care of you . Your Pitamah Drupad and Maharaj Virat will be in north and South . Your Jyesht Pita Yudhishtir will be in the middle.At the backside Raja Dhrisht Ketu and Chekitan will take their places." And where will you be Pitasri?" Kirti asked.Krishna said with a meaningful smile.' Just opposite Pitamah along with Sikhandi." Arjun became serious and walked towards his chariot.Krishna signalled Draupadi and walked along with her towards Arjun.He told her in a low voice.' Krishnaa in every way this day will hold great significance in Parth's life. That which never happened before will take place today.The whole universe will witness the extent of my love for Parth. Generations later people will celebrate this day as the day of realisation." Panchali looked at him in wonder.What does he mean? What will happen today?" Before she could say anything Krishna ascended the chariot and took the reigns.Panchali stood aside watching the irresistible Savyasachi take his Gandiv in one hand and Devdutt conch in another hand. The crown on his head gifted by Indra is dazzling the skies with its lustre. The quivers on his back fitted so well that they adorned him and enhanced his dignity. He looked like a dark cloud and Gandiv is like lightening . Panchali stared at her invincible husband and felt elated.Arjun took leave of her by nodding his head and blew his Devdutt. Krishna blew his Panchajanya the Devine conch.The notes of Devdutt and Panchajanya reached the Pandavaarmy and infused new energy in them while the Kaurava army felt shattered .