OS-Lakshmila - The proposal

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Urmila was standing in the garden. She had just told her father that she is willing to accept the proposal from Ayodhya for marrying Rajkumar Lakshman. Her sisters were taken by her aunt to get ready for their wedding as everything was happening quickly. But she had asked some time from her mother, as she was feeling overwhelmed at the sudden turn of events. Sunaina understood her and gave her permission. 
" Devi"  she heard a voice from behind. She knew the voice and she slowly turned keeping her head bowed

" Ji aap yahan. Mujhe jana hai. Mata intezaar karthi hai" 

" Devi I know. I have come to ask you a question. Bhaiyya had asked Bhabi. Whether she is willing is to have him as her husband. I am asking you the same Devi. Is it with free will you have agreed to marry me. You know right I am always a duty bound brother. My brother's protection is my first priority. Devi I dont want you to suffer in anyway because of my choices" 

Urmila looked at him. She saw both the confusion in his eyes and his eagerness for her reply. 

She looked straight at him " Rajkumar no pressure has been put on me. I am a princess from the land of Mithila. I have been taught about the duties and I know my duties. I am honored to be the wife of such a duty bound man, for whom duty is over and above his personal life and I take it as my duty to honor all your duties. Rest assured I will in no way suffer because of your duty. Please dont make me your weakness in performing your duty, instead allow me to be your strength when you need it the most"

Lakshman moved a little closer to her " Urmi are you sure" She smiled and blushed and it was then Lakshman realized what he had called her. 

" You have given me the surety Rajkumar that I belong to you" said Urmila lowering her eyes

Lakshman looked at her. Can he leave her. Can he be without her. Answer was no. He had fallen in love with this woman standing in front of him and wanted her in his life. 

" Urmi I promise you to the best of my ability I will do everything to keep you happy"

" Rajkumar I only need your trust on me and Urmila will be the happiest woman on this earth" saying this and smiling at him once again she ran way. Lakshman stood looking at her knowing well that the next time he was going to see her as his bride.  
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ladyninja- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so beautifully written akkaπŸ€—
loved their convoπŸ˜ƒ
i think u should write even moreπŸ˜‰
Annei123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing OS !!!!
Hope they show same in the skr πŸ˜ƒ
Do write more πŸ˜Š
darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!!!
The conversation was beautiful...awesome.

Wish to something like this in the show as well.

Please do write more.
priyu03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The conversation was beautiful 
Loved it 
Do write more 
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Shruthi: Nice. Enjoyed reading.
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shruti...I dont have any word to explain how beautiful it was!This was simple,straight,influencing,romantic,adorable and appropriate all at once
mandy001 thumbnail
Beautifully written  
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lakshman moved a little closer to her " Urmi are you sure" She smiled and blushed and it was then Lakshman realized what he had called her. 

" You have given me the surety Rajkumar that I belong to you" said Urmila lowering her eyes

Best part ...Wanna see something like this in show as well.
Yuktii and karan ll nail it as usual ...Woww ! #Dreaming
You are making me fall in Love with this couple all over again.😳
Will Love to read more Lakshmila ...

Love,
Sruthi

Roselind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SUPER LIKE...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Continue soon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
PM me the updates if possible...