Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bista-anzana

Sooo amazing..soo wonderfully potrayed..u hv craftd emotions soo beautifully..Lubd de start nd bonding ...Plzz continuee soon.nd if plzz possible plzz pm me.

Thank you soo much,glad that you like the OS and will continue soon N will surely pm you
SJ001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Its a very touchy story.Ragini did a lot of mistakes.LAKSHYA avenged her by ditching her not accepting her babies.so sad.Ragini had changed.still he didnt care.20 yrs have passed.Ragini hasnt moved on yet.Though she cant 4give Lakshya she doesnt want her kids Sid n Sanyu 2 hate their father.so sweet of her.Loved Sid's n Sanyu's support.They luv their mother a lot.I duno if Samar is a part of the how SR.But he seems 2 b a genuine family friend.Lakshya repents 4 hurting Ragini.Then y didnt he meet ragini 2 ask 4 4giveness?They both r in the same place.Will they meet?Will Ragini 4give him?Will they unite?
I thought this is a normal sweet luv story.But its a mature emotional touchy OS.u surprised me.Hats off 2 u 4 ur courage 2 make RagLak a middle aged couple here.If u dont mind plz tell y u chose Vivian n Sanaya as their kids.But I wanted Vivian Sanaya 2 b a pair here,not siblings.
Waiting 4 the next part

Thank you soo much, glad that you like the OS N yeah ragini did lots of mistakes n laksh avenge her by ditching her n by not accepting their babies too N yeah though in these 20 years ragini had totally changed herself but still she was somewhere stuck in her past,she hasn't moved on ever N yeah though she can't forgive laksh but still she doesn't want her kids to hate her father N samar was not a part of the show SR,he was only my imaginary character nothing else N yeah in this OS he is very genuine family friend of ragini N yeah laksh is repenting for hurting ragini N about meeting ragini n apologising her soo till now laksh doesn't know about ragini living in Mumbai N yeah now they both r in same place that is Mumbai N now will they both meet,will they unite again,will ragini forgive him or not you will get to know all the answers in next part...Glad that you like my work N about choosing Vivian n sanaya its because I too love both of them a lot N about making them as siblings well its because as I want to try something new so I did this N will update next part soon
SJ001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Hope we get the next part soon

Will try to update next part super soon
SaraPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when u going to update the next part
SJ001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraPriya

when u going to update the next part

Will try to update soon
SJ001 thumbnail
Thank you everyone for your likes and amazing feedbacks.
SJ001 thumbnail
Hopefully will try to complete this OS by tomorrow but till then if any of you want to read my other work on Swaragini,then have a look.          http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4611761Edited by _RagNaMyLove_ - 8 years ago
iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!! Loved it!!! Plzz continue soon.😃
SJ001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Wow!!! Loved it!!! Plzz continue soon.😃

Thanks,glad that you like the update n will try to update soon
SJ001 thumbnail