Indradhanush - Page 26

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Vani
I will do my best, I will post another one when I tonight
I find when I hurt the most, I am able to write from my heart

Ayyyooo Nisha !  ennachu ??

The world is a cruel place Nisha and most of the time, Iam unable to understand the whys and whereforths of all that happens around us ..

I treasure the people who care and would literally take a bullet for me ...very few and far between though 
End portion was superrr!!!!
Hope u r fine nisha...
Suvi's imagination great
Tai dancing and party hahaha Clap

And thanks to the doll message was sent
And the reply
Lovely Nisha
As always!!!!
I am already in love with Neel. but why do i feel that i am cheating on RB and Ranjan? while RB made my BP soar through the skies, Neel seems to be just the sensitive , loving, successful yet gounded guy who all women would love to have. and this story with Mayur Vihar as backdrop feels its written in my backyard. I began my married life in Mayur Vihar and stayed there until we moved to Canada. I know chappa chappa of that area. Feels so so like home. the markets, the vendors, the auntys with nighties and duppattas ut on a walk in the evening gossiping about all and sundry. the magazine stalls, the rickshaw stands,  the mother dailry line-ups. the easy camarderie between mrs guptas and mrs chadhdhas and the hush hush rivaliies between them as well. the society durga pooja and other celebrations,  young newly married couples ekeing out a brand new life for themseves buying ready made chatto chapatis as they learn the ins and outs of runnign ahousehold. Good times indeed!!! 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by kalviswes

Aaah!!!! ID update!!!!!
Party

Thank you Nisha--this makes my sucky Monday into a pretty nice one!!!  Can we get some more??? Day Dreaming
Kala
I happen to OWN "sucky" actually
so if you happen to have one occasionally, then you owe me royalty for it
I had an awful evening last night
Wish we could turn off the love we feel for someCry

Waqt...

Oy...what happened??  Nisha I tell you call it planet changes or just shitty luck-2016 stinks like bad socks so far...

I hope at least that makes u laugh...sometimes there is not much else that can be done.  I am happy to give u royalty!!!  Hope your situation improvesHug
Sorry Nisha for being demanding that too on a bad day,
As for royalty, I seriously wish you to get that for such marvellous skills as that of yours.
Thank you. Take care.
"I got late at work" Suvi mumbled
"It happens!!" Tai nodded with a smirk
She thought about Neel
Ran to her purse and brought out the apple
Tai noticed... "Huh! payment in kind?" Tai wondered

Payment in kind   Shocked REALLY Angry that's really rich Sleepy coming from Tai ...that too for an apple

Folks this VOLATILE PUNGENT CHEMICAL COMPOUND is emitting MORE TOXINS by the day no make it by the hour. She is toxic.

Suvi ACCIDENTALLY hitting send on the text to Neel.
He responds to her the second she hits send. Two lonely midnight souls wandering seeking solace .
Some ACCIDENTS DONT HURT AND DONT CAUSE PAIN. YEP.
Embarrassed