Tanishaa Mukerji and Sidharth Shukla dating?

Posted: 8 years ago

New couple alert: Tanishaa Mukerji and Sidharth Shukla dating!

DNA WEB TEAM | Tue, 2 Feb 2016-10:59pm , dna webdesk

Tanishaa Mukerji's new found love interest is...

Kajol's baby sister isn't a baby anymore. But remember how Tanishaa was all over the place after she started seeing Armaan Kohli inside the Bigg Boss 7 house?Reports were rife that the two will get married soon. But soon enough, the couple decided to part ways. And a little birdie tells us that Tanishaa has found love again.

In whom? Sidharth Shukla. Yes, our insider source spotted the two getting cosy at a coffee shop recently. Our source reveals, "Tanishaa and Sidharth were engrossed into each other. So much that they didn't realise that everyone was noticing them coochie-cooing."

The two were involved in a nice conversation over coffee and looked rather happy in each other's company. The onlooker also told us that the two actors were seen hugging each other more than once. Another source from the production told us, "Tanishaa and Sidharth bonded really well on the sets of Khatron Ke Khiladi 7, where both of them were contestants." Even if you noticed this week's episode- Tanishaa didn't choose Sidharth Shukla for the elimination task although Sidharth was the weakest link in the team for the day. While Himanshoo Malik left the show, he along with many others also openly took a stand against Tanishaa's biased decision.

Is something simmering between the two? "We are not sure," our khabroo responded. But we believe that after nursing her broken heart, Miss Mukherji has certainly found love in the arms of Shukla. Will they make it official soon? Your guess is as good as ours!

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-look-who-s-the-newest-couple-in-bollywood-2173333

As in Sidharth Shukla that was in Ballika Vadhu Siddharth as in Humpty Dumpty waala ladka?

Very random though. Didn't see that coming.
Omg omg omg , I so wanted this when I heard they r doing KKK. They look so cute together
Good for her. After her choice in Arman aggressive Kohli I didn't have much hope for her.
Nice that they're dating but I wished himnshoo didn't get eliminated 
I was abt to beleive this article and then it mentioned about Kkks latest epi n Raj Nayak came to my mind πŸ˜† So typical of colors!
What a cheap publicity stunt 🀒

Colors should better focus on the 'stunts' part of the show than this nonsense. Was the drama in the show and the promos not enough that they had to come with such stupid trick of publishing a baseless old article again? πŸ₯±
Coming to the article, a very ridiculous way of news reporting

This article writer probably thinks that Tanisha had love at first site with Sidharth thats why just on the first day of the show she saved him from elimination πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Please, first get your facts right on what was the right name of the eliminated contestant, so that people believe your fake article!!

Btw going by the logic of this article writer Sidharth should have been dating Sana, Mukti and Aishwarya too πŸ˜› He was seen hugging and having gala time with all three girls during many KKK interviews and segments 🀣
Originally posted by Inquisitivesoul

Good for her. After her choice in Arman aggressive Kohli I didn't have much hope for her.

Well,  I liked Kohli πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by russhmeSS

Coming to the article, a very ridiculous way of news reporting

This article writer probably thinks that Tanisha had love at first sight with Sidharth thats why just on the first day of the show she saved him from elimination πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Please, first get your facts right on what was the right name of the eliminated contestant, so that people believe your fake article!!

Btw going by the logic of this article writer Sidharth should have been dating Sana, Mukti and Aishwarya too πŸ˜› He was seen hugging and having gala time with all three girls during many KKK interviews and segments 🀣

That was awesome, Rashmi!
Bold parts@ I never knew you can be Sooo sarcasticπŸ˜†

Personally speaking, if this article had come a few weeks ago, when Sid and Tanisha were still in Argentina, It would've been believable, not right after the episode telecast. Like others said it looks like a stupid publicity stuntEdited by SudHaVeN- - 8 years ago