Haha, they're a Force ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks a lot!
soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Thank you, glad you liked ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnabhisarik

Yay!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒThe 1st part was so sweet, simply put, endearing... Even i felt like giving a bear hug to Ragini, she seemed so wistful.. And she really is trying to make it up to everyone.. I like sanskar's way of silent support, its an art really... The SanLak part subtly shows how sanskar being the elder one takes care of the practical necessity and laksh being the younger one is more about the fun part.. Its the same with most siblings.. SwaRagini conspiring to lose their hubbys and shop away merrily๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† These sisters๐Ÿ˜ƒ Dono sahimein bhaari padne wale hai SanLak pe.. Now that they have bonded right back, the poor hubbys might have to woo them again if they want to be dalofied any ghaas.. Ooo that would be hilarious๐Ÿคฃ All in all a cute update Bubble!!๐Ÿค—

Love,
Akshata๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Akshata!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
So happy you liked it, since I strengthened the Sanskar - Ragini scene on your request. Ragini is now trying to make up desperately... Sanskaar is something, isn't he? Just turns up silently wherever he's needed. I'll weave up a superhero avatar for him... 'The Listener' he'll just turn up everywhere and just listen to people! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Yah, SanLak - you're very right. Sanskaar is being very responsible - not that Lakshya isn't but he's more ready to clown around if someone else is taking charge ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
The sisters are going to be quite something - these two will have to be sharp to retain their wives' attention ๐Ÿ˜† Swaragini are back, yo!
soapbubble thumbnail

Thanks! Glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
soapbubble thumbnail

Thank you Sneha!
soapbubble thumbnail

Thanks a lot, Tara.
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey bubble, my dear๐Ÿค—
That was such a sweet update..You always succeed in delighting us even with your short updates, making us smile a lot, after reading them..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I really loved the way Sanskaar consoled Ragini..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ragini was making fun of the boys' talk๐Ÿ˜† and she and Swara started their girls' talk..๐Ÿ˜‰ I really enjoyed those light moments between them..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ha ha and Lakshya's final dialogue was right on spot๐Ÿ˜† that managing Swaragini is going to be even more difficult than managing them individually๐Ÿ˜‰
sudhi03 thumbnail
Superb update
Now that swaragini are back sanlak are going to face a tough time.

Loved the girls talk.

And loved sanskaar and ragini's part the old friends are back
chandra1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm a very very very big fan of your FF to be very honest. I've always wanted to comment here but I was never capable of finding enough words to describe my emotions. The way you started your story is more than amazing. Lakshya's efforts to redeem Ragini, Swara's fear, Sanskaar's constant efforts to bring the old Swara back, everything has been written just perfectly. And I must say your imagination power is beyond perfection. Not a single word has ever failed to mesmerise me. Moreover, I love this Lakshya. Thank you for this amazingly beautiful story. ๐Ÿ˜Š
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bubble darling...
Lovely chapter...update soon.story is going fab..loved ragsan convo...
Full on enjoyable update...adorable sanlak n swaragini...

Love
Talia