Comedy night live, what a pathetic attempt

Posted: 8 years ago
Both kapil and krushna are bollywood actors as well. So I guess its okay to open here.
I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to realise that Comedy Nights With Kapil only worked because the punches were delivered by Kapil. People didn't laugh too much on jokes itself, but the mannerism of Kapil. The characters he created worked with the audience and people loved it. 

Sunil aka guthi doing a lame show with manish paul. It was horrible. Didn't work and nobody liked it. I really don't know why they tried it again.

First of all Krushna is not Kapil. This isn't a show where you come dress as new characters each time and you do something fresh. You have created a character and you pretty much need to be in it throughout the show. 

Second half of the show he was trying to justify his decision to do the show. If he himself isn't confident and is looking for so much approval then it's not gonna work.

Madhuri was a horrible choice to be the first guest. You need someone entertaining. Madhuri was pure bore. She had no idea what to do.

Siddhu once again is not replaceable. No matter how much mika tries he will never fill in his shoes. 

The fact that showed received immense negative response shows that it was horrible decision by colours. I give this show 4-5 episodes before its wrapped up. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Wo sb chodo did you watched the promo of ADI-KAT promoting fitoor in CNL adi asked pehle bitto rehta tha nd bharti replied humare ghar ke mamle me taang mat adao..i mean seriously aisa hai toh show kyu banaya ghuiyyan ukhadne ? No wonder katrinas laughter looked forced...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I agree. Very bad attempt 👎🏼
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kapil decided to leave ,the channel had to wrap up the other show bachao.Increase kapil fees more ,may be then kapil would continue.
They need to come up with something new, copying Kapil or the characters won't work. 
Bua didn't go na? saw few glimpses of the show and noticed her. 
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
krushna is good but kapil is kapil one man show
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree.. it was cringe worthy.. i gave up after the first 10min.. while CNWK might have gotten a bit monotonous.. you never felt uncomfortable while watching it.. this show however was 🤢
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i liked kapil's in first few episodes.. later it bored me to death with the same repeated jokes...
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
It will go the guthhi show way very soon.some episodes with big celebrities and that's about it.krushna can never be kapil.
They just wanna be like Saturday Night Live but they all fail 😆😆