Shritama Mukherjee to enter Tashan E Ishq!

Posted: 8 years ago

Essel Vision Production's much loved show Tashan-E-Ishq, which is bringing forth lots of high voltage drama with its ongoing track, is all set to witness a new entry on the show to spice up the drama.

We hear that in the upcoming tracks of the show, Twinkle's (Jasmine Bhasin) sister will soon be introduced on the show. Twinkle and her sister would have been separated from each other at a very early age and now her sister will be making a comeback after long.

Our source informs us, "Twinkle's younger sister will soon be introduced on the show, who is coming back in her life after a gap of many years. Actress Shritama Mukherjee (last seen on Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan) has been roped in for essaying the role of Twinkle's sister on the show and will be shown as the love interest of Yuvraj (Zain Imam)."

However, when we tried contacting Shritama, she denied the development.

Keep reading this space for more updates. 

How he is love interest of uv uv is obseeed with twink 
Ya her love interest maybe uv because I don't want her after our kunj
Lina where were you today? Tu ab aa rahi hy kya??
Originally posted by Zawra

Lina where were you today? Tu ab aa rahi hy kya??
collage started yaar its damn boring returning back to collage infact prison prison was better than my collage .yuck 
Originally posted by kusharberry

collage started yaar its damn boring returning back to collage infact prison prison was better than my collage .yuck 
ohh thats sad... aj yar sara din bus ye new entry ka dhol baja hy fourm main sub log k mind aj ekta k cvs bany hoye thy..lol😆

ohh thats sad... aj yar sara din bus ye new entry ka dhol baja hy fourm main sub log k mind aj ekta k cvs bany hoye thy..lol😆
1st i opened one post mujhe heart attack millah yaar saying mahi will for kunj and al what crap is this mahi will fall for uv not my kunj oh no i will quit if cvs dared to pair mahi and kunj iam 100% sure i will quit if they dare to do so

1st i opened one post mujhe heart attack millah yaar saying mahi will for kunj and al what crap is this mahi will fall for uv not my kunj oh no i will quit if cvs dared to pair mahi and kunj iam 100% sure i will quit if they dare to do so
na na lina chill kar yar nothing like this going to happen..twinj is the end game chill yar twinj are made for eachother its clear now and you remember twinkle dream na .. kunj was there so cvs cant do this they will not go this way .. ho sakta hy maya will try to creat problems but twinj will come out strong inshAllah have fath yar ..jo bhi ho jye twinj will be togather at last this show is about twinj.. and also remember that line by side.. "ik sal k liye meri heroine main esla hero"soo abhi ye tention mat pal..ye mahi jo v karti hy karti rahi

na na lina chill kar yar nothing like this going to happen..twinj is the end game chill yar twinj are made for eachother its clear now and you remember twinkle dream na .. kunj was there so cvs cant do this they will not go this way .. ho sakta hy maya will try to creat problems but twinj will come out strong inshAllah have fath yar ..jo bhi ho jye twinj will be togather at last this show is about twinj.. and also remember that line by side.. "ik sal k liye meri heroine main esla hero"soo abhi ye tention mat pal..ye mahi jo v karti hy karti rahi
mujhe nah yaar sach mein attack ayii i need to control me i need to get normal now yaar i got 1000volt jatka yaar

mujhe nah yaar sach mein attack ayii i need to control me i need to get normal now yaar i got 1000volt jatka yaar
dont be yar be normal think positive wait for track to start then will decide what to do filhal ...shani rakho 

dont be yar be normal think positive wait for track to start then will decide what to do filhal ...shani rakho 
how can i keep cool and normal yaar when all circulating messages saying mahi is here for kunj and all