Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Namasteste!!!!πŸ˜† Jis jis ko padna tha, woh toh padh chuka hoga!!!Edited by Brahmaputra - 8 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Jamy you made me feel for draupadi.. I didn't think about any 'ism' while reading it.I felt an unconditional love in her words. Love that yearns for acceptance but perhaps doesn't feel need of reciprocation.Well feminism in me shouts against it in real worldπŸ˜† but writer in me appreciates this depth of love as it is poetically beautiful ..At the same time it makes me understand her to an extent.. I wished she had her dreams fulfilled.
Another beautiful OS Jamy. πŸ‘ 

Keep writing😊
KURT15 thumbnail
This is not an OS, Jamy!! You have misled us!! This is a poem, a touching, beautiful, expressive love poem!! πŸ‘. This is beyond words... Only, the heart understands!! Superb!! πŸ‘
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Wow Jamy you made me feel for draupadi.. I didn't think about any 'ism' while reading it.I felt an unconditional love in her words. Love that yearns for acceptance but perhaps doesn't feel need of reciprocation.Well feminism in me shouts against it in real worldπŸ˜†but writer in me appreciates this depth of love as it is poetically beautiful ..At the same time it makes me understand her to an extent.. I wished she had her dreams fulfilled.

Another beautiful OS Jamy. πŸ‘

Keep writing😊

If you felt for Draupadi, understood her to some extent, that is really the best comment for this writing.πŸ˜ƒ Because I know you don't feel much for her, and for Arjuna as well. I somehow came to believe that she was never loved as much as she loved her husbands. Imagine about a woman who had to go and cry before her husband who already know that she had been harassed by another man in public but never uttered a word. In my understanding, she always expressed her love, but for her husbands, love was not more than a mask for their lust. I too wish that had her dreams been fulfilled. Thanks a lot for the appreciation.😊
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: KURT15

This is not an OS, Jamy!! You have misled us!! This is a poem, a touching, beautiful, expressive love poem!! πŸ‘. This is beyond words... Only, the heart understands!! Superb!! πŸ‘

GC, I cannot ask for more. Each word you picked for appreciating is like the most precious diamond for me.⭐️ Thanks a million.😊...This is not and OS at all...Just random thoughts of Draupadi. I have simply copy pasted the warning section.πŸ˜† That is why the OS tag i there.
barbieindia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your writing skills are amazing πŸ‘ i have become a fan of your writing. the language is truly poetic.ur words made me to visualize draupadi infront of me. connect with her. feel her dreams.
you are really a talented writer. keep writing more and more ...πŸ˜›
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow! What an os! In fact i am at a loss of words to describe what i feel right now. I could see draupadi coming alive before my eyes while reading this. And as always, your words flow so effortlessly like the water in rivers. Outstanding, and beautiful! πŸ‘ ⭐️ Edited by ramya06 - 8 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Another beautiful OS frm u!
Poetic way is defo ur forte man! You handle it brilliantly,😊
The stree shakti in me didn't get hurt so become a FemiNAZI😭 or maybe ur warnings created the image of a strong yet hurt woman who alwayz longed to be loved in true way but whichever path she walked she found only lust, I could see a figurereciting every line! Now whether she is actual Drau or No doesn't matter, the emotions reached perfectly, someone rightly said 'It exists or no it doesn't matter, a pen can make it seem a truth!'... You penned it such a way that it seemed real, nyways Poor soul I wish her wishes could come true somewhere/sometime!😊 Few People here rigtly said everything could be visualised effort lessly!

Autograph plzzz SirπŸ˜‰
PS: Thanks for Balsphemous PMπŸ€— U R My Best Jimmy JamπŸ€— I love u more than Ka loves Bri, Vada loves meduvada, shaku loves his ultra black teeth and star Kunti her evergreen black hair!πŸ€—
Brahmaputra thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbieindia

your writing skills are amazing πŸ‘ i have become a fan of your writing. the language is truly poetic.ur words made me to visualize draupadi infront of me. connect with her. feel her dreams.
you are really a talented writer. keep writing more and more ...πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot for the encouraging words.😊 I will try writing more.😊