The big fat wedding!-vipul gupta! - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by preet_ic

gaddar!!!!!!  no u always said that you liked him, you never mentioned that you want to marry him. So, I will have both Dillu and Adi for myself. Abhi tum dono padhai par dhyan do. πŸ˜ƒ

arrey but y r u bein a two timerπŸ˜•........let us make a compromise...........u hav dillu....n ill hav Vipul.....vat sayπŸ˜›

arrey yaar its totally fair n square😳
Heena!!!!!!! in that case you can have Dillu for a while πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† No yaar...........i vud but kya hai actually ders a rumour dat Dillu is datin sum1.....so hes aldready commited in a relationshipπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

veras vipul HIMSELF said dat he was single yaar (but i don realli bleev it at allπŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› .........i realli think its difficult 4 such a cute guy lik him 2 b single yaar 😳 😳 πŸ˜› )
see even you dont believe that he is isnt single.

he is commited to me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wow i have started enjoying this nonsense. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....ya its realli amusing fighting for him.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

evn ive started njoyin it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

okay so u r sayin dat hes commited 2 u now......so practically....isnt it MY TURN now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

awww...its realli fun fightin vid u preeti... πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳
Heena
You can have Adi when he was obnoxiously bad(Adi Rocks), who was fake. 😑 Also you can have Adi when he was busy with Tara(suspecting Chand). 🀒
I will have him when he was the best(romantic). 😳
what say willing to share. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by preet_ic

Heena
You can have Adi when he was obnoxiously bad(Adi Rocks), who was fake. 😑 Also you can have Adi when he was busy with Tara(suspecting Chand). 🀒
I will have him when he was the best(romantic). 😳
what say willing to share. πŸ˜†

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo............c actually ive got sum gud news 4 u.....im sure d news vill dlite you............but not sooooooo soooooooon.......ill post it after sum time...............bleev me ull b delighted to read it😳.......do log in to read my thread