Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani 28th January'16

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
rageshwari gives a cutter to rana ji and asks him to cut his ring, he looks at gayatri with hopeful eyes,  gayatri says rana ji,. rana ji gets happy and thinks gayatri is about to tell him about truth, gayatri comes near to him and hold his hand, sawaariya plays in the bg, she wears a thread around his finger and removes ring from his finger, rana ji gives ring to gayatri with anger and raise his hand toward rageshwari, rageshwari desperately put the ring on his finger, gayatri sees them with teary face, she is about to leave the function but rageshwari make her stop and says she has to stay in her function till end,
ragsehwari starts dancing around rana ji, and seduce him rana ji hold her by her waist and dance with her,

mere dil ka song over an drageshwari says now it's turn of rana ji's ex wife, gayatri picks a diya from mandir and starts dancing, sisala ye chahat ka plays, gayatri recalls some romantic flashback of their and gets hurt, rana ji comes near to her and hold her hand, she feels happy, and start dancing again, song ended and gayatri suddenly vanish from there,
badi rani tries to find gayatri but couldn't she says to rageshwari go and check where is gatari, rageshwari is about to leave but rajata makes her stop and starts dancing,
honton main aisi bat plays, 

gayatri comes in rageshwari room and starts searching bullet, she sees cupboard and open it with keys, she brings a kalash and open it she throws dust on the floor in hurry,
rajmata forces badi rami to dance iwth her, badi rani says rageshwari to go behind 
gayatri while dancing, gayatri is about to empty kalash but ragehswari comes there, 
pot fells off from gayatri hands, and bullet comes out of the kalash, rageshwari shouts gayatri, everyone comes there, rageshwari says don't come inside, here's my brother dust on the floor, rana ji asks how did it fell off, rageshwari says gayatri did this purposely, she says i'll take revenge, rana ji drags gayatri and throws her on the couch, he asks gayatri why are you doing this, you've chosed raaz against me, gayatri says i want to save you from pain, rana ji shouts and asks him to tell truth, else she'll lost him forever,

Precap : rageshwari says to gayatri for haldi function you've to prepare haldi alone, i waana check who's most strong weather or you, rana ji sees gayatri preparing haldi, he throws his shawl on gayatri,
Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS. Nice episode. cant believe there were 3 dances in one episode.
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gennyM

TFS. Nice episode. cant believe there were 3 dances in one episode.

All three were Fab,.