Two entwined love story: Tere Liye~~index and cast at page 7~~

aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all!! I'm again with all my bakbaks nd faaltu ke ideas!!! Bta nhi kyun exams ke time hi ideas aate hai!!! So ArDi milan ke iss paavan din aur maas mein hum apna ek nya witing prastut karna chahte hai...😃 Sarva pratham saare ArDi ke shubh chintako ko mera pranam aur koti koti badhaiyan!!!😳 Aaaj bohot hi pavitra aur paavan avsar par hum jashn manayenge!!!🥳#2YEARSOARDIMILAN!!!😳😳
Love,
Anu

Edited by aanvi98 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
Prologue

"Tick tock! Tick tock!!" She sensed someone above her. Hr eyelids were not opening. After all, who would like to open! Delhi and cold with a blanket, JUST PERFECT!! She tried to open her eyes, but a failed try. This time someone shook her. "Drau!!!" She felt like someone is calling her from miles of distance. Shrinithi kept shaking her.
" Drau, waky up baby!! You're getting late!!"
"Wha..what... Yeah...getting late..." She said in a yawning voice.
She changed her side and coined herself more to he blanket. And within a second, reality stroke her with thunderbolt. Sh jumped in her bed. 
" Getting late!! Shiiitt!!! Now my boss, that khadoos will kill me!!! Draupadi slapped her forehead.
" Someone kill me now!!"
" Now stop your dramas and go!!"
" Yepp!!"
" But why am I feeling something different is gonna happen??"
" Will you please kindly stop your predictions and get ready!"
"Yes..." 
But still something knocked her, that something must be there. A day can change a life, will a day, a moment, a decision change hr life? The history which was beneath the dark ground, will the diyas of fate light it up?

Edited by aanvi98 - 7 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Arey vaah! Lovely concept and a lovely ff. ❤️
If i am not wrong the new thing that is gonna happen is that a new boss would enter and that person could be who else but my Arya Arjun? 😳
I completely agree with you, exam time pe hi new ideas aate hain. Ab mujhe hi dekh lo, kal final sem exam hai and i am IFing and also have a crazy os ideas running in my mind presently. 🤪
Anyways, it is great going Aanvi! 👏 Loved it, please continue.
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aanvi Good to see you back.And Prologue is interesting.Vaise your idea is great. Let us celebrate ARDI Milan .
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
meine abhi pada nhi hai but telling u have to continue it!!! samaji!!!!!!!!!
aanvi98 thumbnail
Res logo, res hume pasand nhi...😆
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wowww!!! Nice idea anu! Waiting for the update!! Aur sacchi me exam ke tym pe hi aise ideas aate hai! So now continue.. continue.. continue!!!!!Edited by -Saishree- - 8 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Don't tell me now, that her boss is Ar! It was so sweet, and so true! 😡 Happens with me everyday! I hope she'll reach office soon!  😉
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I have the urge to write whenever exams are around the corner! Pata nahi Aisa kyun Hota hai! 🤣
And now coming to your FF, amazing prologue ;) I'm eagerly waiting for the update 😉
U know I always wanted to read a Kaluga ArDi story by u n now finally u have started this FF 😉Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And btw what is this? 🤣 senapati ko Queen ka boss bana diya 😆