Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: chicsherry

With all due respect...I don't think I would waste a single minute on making up an article such as this and I have not even watched the entire season to know if Prince or Rishabh or the other finalists were worthy to win or not.

Not everyone who posts is a PR of some contestant or a fan or a hater...there are some who are genuine who really wants to know stuff.

Here is the link...please check it...http://www.abplive.in/television/shocking-prince-narulas-bigg-boss-9-win-was-pre-planned-he-is-not-the-actual-winner-282071

It was put by abp then deleted.cuz when I searched it the link u gave it wasn't showing.
chicsherry thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

It was put by abp then deleted.cuz when I searched it the link u gave it wasn't showing.

😊 
playingvictim thumbnail
Not an iota of doubt that nakli takli, gunda, bully, jhootha, tharki naivla was the pre-planned winner. Right from the opening episode BB held his finger and guided him all the way. Even in the final weeks, BB indirectly helped him by thrashing him left and right sending a message to his immature fans to vote him left and right.
poongu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: playingvictim

Not an iota of doubt that nakli takli, gunda, bully, jhootha, tharki naivla was the pre-planned winner. Right from the opening episode BB held his finger and guided him all the way. Even in the final weeks, BB indirectly helped him by thrashing him left and right sending a message to his immature fans to vote him left and right.

Wounds are not healed yet😆

#RealityKingPrince
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poongu92

Wounds are not healed yet😆

#RealityKingPrince

😆 yes poor things I pity them 😉
playingvictim thumbnail
🤣 Wounds and Reality king HAHAHA
In your dreams 😆
playingvictim thumbnail
Muh par tatti laip kar end mai trophy pakda dee 😆

Aisi trophy say acha tha izzat say nikal jaata behna ko final pahuncha kar #FakeRealityKing 👏
poongu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: playingvictim

Muh par tatti laip kar end mai trophy pakda dee 😆

Aisi trophy say acha tha izzat say nikal jaata behna ko final pahuncha kar #FakeRealityKing 👏

Edited by poongu92 - 8 years ago
playingvictim thumbnail
Tatti narula dee bund chatti jao mai yavaon... pencho punjabiya da naa kharaab kar ta soor day tharki putt nay...koi ijaat na kamai... kudi baaj kanjar 😆