Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Q - hi devilboy, why do u hate mandana? she never ever bitched abt u at ur back unlike all other HMs who treat u like a joke! mandana was ur friend bt she can't express...dats wht we as an audience witnessed...she was grateful for whatever u did! the only difference u guys didin't giv her the time to express herself comletely...apart from this i like u as bb9 contestant and also as jungli of splitsvilla! 
A -  I don't hate her...Mandana hates me.! .come on..and don't say we didn't give her time to express herself. She had 24x7 but she was really cold. When AC was on, and we used to shiver, I said it can't be colder than you and she used to make a weird face. 

Q - Priya and Roch tried to break Mandana n your friendship by instigating you both. Did you not know or was it your strategy?

A - *wonders* I don't know about it. I was not aware. Rochelle had said once that Mandana confessed to her that she did not want to be our friend. It was so stupid of her. She wanted to alienate herself. That was her strategy for the game. Maybe she is different outside. I haven't met her after that party.

I may mixed up the answers and he looked visibly upset at one point while answering. 
Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mandana does not hate him.

Mandy simply doesnt care about him.
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
everyone has said that mandy is fake
not everyone can be wrong

she is indeed fake and used to fight with her friends to alienate herself
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_sweet

everyone has said that mandy is fake
not everyone can be wrong

she is indeed fake and used to fight with her friends to alienate herself

Exactly!! Everyone have said the same thing. She admitted to everyone that she is very different outside. That was just her strategy to isolate herself. 
Ratikal thumbnail
I am not their shipper and I didn't like Mandy but I just wish they could have walked out as friends for Rishabh's sake. He really adored her and it's sad to see him think that she hates him. Even the sworn enemies walked out as friends or on cordial terms except these two. So it's sad because he actually tried a lot to be her friend but ultimately this is the end his friendship met.  Edited by Indiaphorum - 8 years ago
_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^He deserves much better. LOL.
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Enya_

^He deserves much better. LOL.

Not really friends. But on cordial terms. I just wish that only for his sake coz he actually was fond of her. It's not about deserving because I don't think they would meet again anyway. 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The AC wala comment is hilarious..only he can say this!!🤣
I wish RishMan came out as friends at least aur kuch na ho toh..I really liked them together..There is no denying that he was very fond of her..I feel they needed to talk it out and clear the misunderstanding or whatever was on their mind! Ab toh show ended..mauka nahi milega sadly..but if they get a chance they must sort things out otherwise it will sadden Rishabh more as much I could understand him..He is a transparent boy..can never hide his emotions be it happiness or frustrations..He always looks upset talking about Mandy.
Like he was saying the other day he will have this regret that she didn't reciprocate his friendship..
Ratikal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

The AC wala comment is hilarious..only he can say this!!🤣

I wish RishMan came out as friends at least aur kuch na ho toh..I really liked them together..There is no denying that he was very fond of her..I feel they needed to talk it out and clear the misunderstanding or whatever was on their mind! Ab toh show ended..mauka nahi milega sadly..but if they get a chance they must sort things out otherwise it will sadden Rishabh more as much I could understand him..He is a transparent boy..can never hide his emotions be it happiness or frustrations..He always looks upset talking about Mandy.
Like he was saying the other day he will have this regret that she didn't reciprocate his friendship..

Bold - This!!
He has this remorse that she didn't reciprocate his friendship and that's what hurt him. Mandana is least bothered to make amends I guess. Nobody has hard feelings for anyone then why this friendship has met such a fate is beyond me. I know for a fact that Rishabh was the one who made all the efforts and he would be more than willing to be her friend even now only if Mandana would show some warmth.

zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

Q - hi devilboy, why do u hate mandana? she never ever bitched abt u at ur back unlike all other HMs who treat u like a joke! mandana was ur friend bt she can't express...dats wht we as an audience witnessed...she was grateful for whatever u did! the only difference u guys didin't giv her the time to express herself comletely...apart from this i like u as bb9 contestant and also as jungli of splitsvilla! 

A -  I don't hate her...Mandana hates me.! .come on..and don't say we didn't give her time to express herself. She had 24x7 but she was really cold. When AC was on, and we used to shiver, I said it can't be colder than you and she used to make a weird face. 

Q - Priya and Roch tried to break Mandana n your friendship by instigating you both. Did you not know or was it your strategy?

A - *wonders* I don't know about it. I was not aware. Rochelle had said once that Mandana confessed to her that she did not want to be our friend. It was so stupid of her. She wanted to alienate herself. That was her strategy for the game. Maybe she is different outside. I haven't met her after that party.

He looked visibly upset at one point while answering. 

really?..thts sad...it wud be nice if they sorted out their misunderstanding...Even Priya n yuvika were there at premiere of kkhh with Mandy..