LakshMila interaction; devar/saali jodi; Sita makes lunch

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wednesday, 27 JANUARY 2016
Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a nice day😳

NOTE: SILENT READERS, NOT TO BE RUDE BUT IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO REPLY THEN DON'T WASTE YOURS AND MY TIME/EFFORT TO READ THIS POST. SEE YOU WHEN YOU WILL ACTUALLY COMMENT. I DON'T WANT TO SOUND RUDE BUT ITS NOT FAIR TO THOSE WHO DO PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO MAKING POSTS BUT HAVING SILENTS READERS JUST READING BUT NOT COMMENTING WHICH DISCOURAGES THEM. Thanks!

Its nice to see that Ram's brothers are supportive of his marriage with Sita and have some hope that things will work out. Hopefully that issue gets sorted out soon! πŸ€”

Its cute how Sita doesnt know what kind of food Ram will like, and I understand what she is trying to say. First time, other then the ashram, she is going to make food for the person she is going to marry and what if he doesnt like the food. Even though Urmila reminds her that the food she makes is always the best and cant be wrong but that fear of Ram not liking it is still their. The fear is whats eating her alive until Urmila comes back with any answer from Ram.
When she does come back (later in the episode) Urmila tells her Ram will eat whatever she will make so Sita decides to make food and have Ram decide what he will eat.

Of course our 5 foot 9 ft child is still mad that he was "insulted" in the swaymvar so he wants to take revenge on Mithila (despite his own wife and malyavan telling him not to, even the pandit said attacking mithila right now would be inviting death for lanka; gosh does he ever listen to anyone?? So annoying. The guys so full of himself 🀒)

Urmila shows up at the ashram looking for Ram, and she is told he is inside the ashram. She goes poking around and Lakshman aims at arrow at her head since her head is turned around. (he is so protective, always ready to fight πŸ˜†). Moment he askes her who she is, she turns around and he realizes shes Sita's sister. The moment they started talking it went from talking to blaming to bickering within seconds. Poor guy thought she came to see Dasharath nandan so he said thats me but then she said Ram, in which he becomes possessive and asks why. She does tell him she wants to ask what kind of food he likes, to which he answers but she is admit on asking Ram herself. She hasn't realized yet that he knows Ram inside-out πŸ˜† While they are busy making fun of each other and getting mad at each other Ram is observing them with a smile πŸ˜³ Its cute seeing both semi-crazy; protective for their siblings;Lakshman and Urmila together in one screen. This is going to be fun!!!🀣

Ram shows up and Urmila greets him. She goes to introduce herself, but Ram already knows who she is saying she is a copy of Sita. Inbetween this she also finds a moment to taunt Lakshman on how he isnt like Ram. She invites Ram to lunch on behalf of their family, and asks what his favorite food is so that Sita can make it for him, but Ram says since shes making the food ill leave it up to her and will eat anything she makes. He says doesnt matter if its spicy or not, any food thats made out of love will be good and that they will surely come to lunch. Lakshamn also doesnt leave any stone unturned to taunt Urmila saying since Sita bhabhi is making the food itll be good, if you were going to make it wouldnt have been good. Ram notices their knok-chok and smiles, and as Urmila goes away he see's Lakshmans face and has probably realized this will lead somewhere in the future. I guess he saw that coming, they are both alike!

Urmila comes home and tells Sita about Ram's answer and complements Ram on being mature. Then she starts to complain about Lakshman, to which Sita replies Urmila is after her devar. Its nice how Ram is supporting Urmila and Sita is supporting Lakshman. Actually pretty cute and adorable. These 4 will make an awesome team. Now they both have a new person who will also watch over them both just like their older sibling did. One got a jijja and other got a bhabhiπŸ˜ƒ

Going to skip Mantra and her little scenes. Short version she found out Sita is not Janaks biological daughter, that she was found.

Ram and Lakshman show up to lunch. Everyone is pretty excited. Ram and Sita share a cute smile. As the men sit down the have food, Sita lets them know that she made all kind of food and they can have what they like. Its like a test for Ram, maybe he doesnt want to hurt her feeligs so how should he know which one to pick and which one not to pick; pick smart boy πŸ˜† Ram smartly says Mithilas land is pure and everything grown on that is poor, so he will eat its food, and asks her to serve. I swear the smiles they keep sharing in between is actually cute. They never go over the top and its just adorable to watch. Sita serves Lakshman first, and guess who is getting jealous? Ms.Urmila πŸ˜† Shes like see why is Lakshman getting so much importance, and Mandvi smartly points out Urmila is talking about Lakshman alot and giving him importance, to which Urmila has nothing to say. Even those sisters know something is bound to happen, thats why Mandvi smiled πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The have the first bite, and Sita tells them she is waiting eagerly to know what they think of the food. I think that was a bit straight forward, but oh well πŸ˜†

Just a note on the side, CAN THEY PLEASE TONE DOWN ON THE MAKEUP The lipsticks are so damn bright, it just looks bad. Especially Ram, its so damn obvious he has lipstick on just doenst look natural, and im sure back at that time they didnt have lipstick. Ram and Sita both looked so much better in the beginning, dont know why the make-up artists are going all crazy now for no reason

😑

See you all tomorrow!
Edited by supreet_dmg - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post!!!!
Loved reading it.

About the episode it was very smooth and nice.
I liked it...The eyelocks Ram and Sita shared and the beginning of the love story of Lakshman and Urmila. 

Such a cute episode...a perfect blend of all the spices.

And about the make up as you said I completely agree.

Wish they tone it down.

Thanks for making a wonderful post.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: NEIRAlover

Awesome post!!!!

Loved reading it.

About the episode it was very smooth and nice.
I liked it...The eyelocks Ram and Sita shared and the beginning of the love story of Lakshman and Urmila. 

Such a cute episode...a perfect blend of all the spices.

And about the make up as you said I completely agree.

Wish they tone it down.

Thanks for making a wonderful post.

Thanks. Glad you liked it.😳
I agree. It was not too fast, and it was not one of those episodes where you felt like it ended too fast. Perfect pace. Glad both the love stories are moving forward πŸ‘
I hope eventually they tone down the makeup, before they end up ruining it for us.
Most welcome πŸ˜ƒ
DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wondefful post again ,
Your gif are just too tooo perfect.

You wont believe how much I laughed watching lakshman and urmila.
Crazy couple they are . Too much fun it was !

Waiting to watch more of them.

Know what ? You make brilliant posts and I love it.

Love,
Sruthi
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed Lakshmila a lot. Ab ye takrar kahan se kahan le jaayega. Then Ravan baby. Tantrum pe tantrum. He himself says Mithila is too small for him. Maybe that's why his ego is hurt so much.

And then the lunch, though Sita serving food was good, I liked Urmila making comments pe comments. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Magnificent Post...episode was funny and the best...watch few times only for Urmila & Lakshman

OMG Lakshman come on.. she is just a young lady not evil for him to aim the arrow at her πŸ˜‰

Ravan poor guy, very well knows that after the Swayamvar no Kings will be afraid of him πŸ₯Ί

I do agree with you on the makeup...CV change the makeup artist please, it makes them look more older... πŸ˜•
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilMereSuntaNhi

Wondefful post again ,

Your gif are just too tooo perfect.

You wont believe how much I laughed watching lakshman and urmila.
Crazy couple they are . Too much fun it was !

Waiting to watch more of them.

Know what ? You make brilliant posts and I love it.

Love,
Sruthi

Im glad you liked them. They are hard to find sometimes to match with the post πŸ˜†

I can actually belief you, just try. They were pretty adorable (not sure if they were in todays episode as I havnt seen it yet, but hoping so!) They are gnna be a blast to watch πŸ˜‰

Once again, I am really glad you like them. Its really nice when someone appreciates the hard work you put into it. If youve noticed, not many people comment on my posts anymore 😭
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I enjoyed Lakshmila a lot. Ab ye takrar kahan se kahan le jaayega. Then Ravan baby. Tantrum pe tantrum. He himself says Mithila is too small for him. Maybe that's why his ego is hurt so much.

And then the lunch, though Sita serving food was good, I liked Urmila making comments pe comments. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too. These two are like perfect for eachtother πŸ˜†
Raavan is throwing so many tantrums, and the funny part is no one was paying any attention. they were saying no πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked that part. I think that one scene probably put a little seed in Urmilas mind that shes talking about Lakshman alot and what does that mean πŸ˜‰
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vj3072

Magnificent Post...episode was funny and the best...watch few times only for Urmila & Lakshman

OMG Lakshman come on.. she is just a young lady not evil for him to aim the arrow at her πŸ˜‰

Ravan poor guy, very well knows that after the Swayamvar no Kings will be afraid of him πŸ₯Ί

I do agree with you on the makeup...CV change the makeup artist please, it makes them look more older... πŸ˜•

Thanks!
Yea, their scenes were great so you can just watch them over and over and still not get tired of themπŸ‘

You cant blame him, hes protective about his brother, no matter if its a girl or a boy. Toh yeh kaunsi aatai ki bani hai uskai samnai 🀣

Someone should share the page everyone is commenting on about how bad the makeup is to them on twitter or facebook. It really getting on my nerves now. They look beutiful without them having to shove so much makeup on their faces making them look like barbie dollsπŸ˜•
Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post.
I really liked the Laksmila part. They were so cute together. Plz CV's give them more screen space when you can give it. Coz we know their time is limited.
Whole episode was a light hearted one , excluding Ravan of course.