Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Guys I am Ujwala
started watching this show for shravan ,huge fan of him from mmz days
loving the concept of the show & execution of plot till now is very interesting
waiting for shravans entry
I think the show with same content & name was popular in Tamil version
plz any tamilian member help me I have one doubt
from yesterdays episode it seems that aaradhya's father is shashwat or any connection with his family
& shravan's character is grandson of aabasaheb so he maybe
son of shashvat aren't then aaadhya and aaran will be sibling?
or am I getting wrong plz help me to clarify my doubt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
They ve changed so many things...now I could see only few similarities...three generation story ... Krishnadasi thing...n similar serial name πŸ˜†

Here they are abusing physically...where in Tamil they ve verbal fight more...Dadaji character is totally changed...If I m not wrong he s against that Krishnadasi ritual...n loves gayathri so much... Now this is more interesting to watch...its not typical remake like idhayam,kolangal,mettioli,thirumathi selvam initially... I really hope this serial runs long...
ComeWhatMay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

They ve changed so many things...now I could see only few similarities...three generation story ... Krishnadasi thing...n similar serial name πŸ˜†

Here they are abusing physically...where in Tamil they ve verbal fight more...Dadaji character is totally changed...If I m not wrong he s against that Krishnadasi ritual...n loves gayathri so much... Now this is more interesting to watch...its not typical remake like idhayam,kolangal,mettioli,thirumathi selvam initially... I really hope this serial runs long...

hey thanx for info I didn' t know that
ya its good they change content slightly
I hope shravan's character will be strong I am just confuse about characters relation but that is the story to watch in future
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
^I guess its going to be strong ;) ..welcome to d forum :)
NotSoRoundRoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Ujwala! Nice name btw!😊
About Shashwat, when he met Aaradhya I initially thought he would be her father but then it is I read that Aryan's father is Shashwat, grandfather Aabsaheb and Gayatri his sister

If Aryan and Aaradhya are the main leads and main couple I doubt they would be made siblings, her father is someone else for sure!
ComeWhatMay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

^I guess its going to be strong ;) ..welcome to d forum :)

hey thank you dear
ComeWhatMay thumbnail

Originally posted by: KSGLOVER4LIFE

Hi Ujwala! Nice name btw!😊

About Shashwat, when he met Aaradhya I initially thought he would be her father but then it is I read that Aryan's father is Shashwat, grandfather Aabsaheb and Gayatri his sister

If Aryan and Aaradhya are the main leads and main couple I doubt they would be made siblings, her father is someone else for sure!

hey thankyou
yeh as they are leads will not be siblings or there would be another story of relations
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Ujwala.😊Welcome to the forum and my name is Neeva.
I think Aaradhya is Shaswat's daughter only.Let's see how the story unfolds.The story is quite complicated I think.
Divya1608 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
I'm Divya.i don't remember much about the story in tamil but I loved the title song very much. Actually, the  Pradyuman character was played by late padma shree Gemini Ganesan and it was not  portraid  with such villainous shade as far as I remember.  Basically the conflict is between a Brahmin family and a devadasi family.  I think they have made some changes to suit the national audience. The serial is based on a tamil novel of same name by author Indira Soundarajan. I'm a huge fan of his novels. His novels are not regular family or romance but mostly will be mythological mystery. I'm going to search krishnadasi novel again in my library. Search for krishnadasi tamil title song in YouTube. 
ComeWhatMay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1608

Hi,

I'm Divya.i don't remember much about the story in tamil but I loved the title song very much. Actually, the Pradyuman character was played by late padma shree Gemini Ganesan and it was not portraid with such villainous shade as far as I remember. Basically the conflict is between a Brahmin family and a devadasi family. I think they have made some changes to suit the national audience. The serial is based on a tamil novel of same name by author Indira Soundarajan. I'm a huge fan of his novels. His novels are not regular family or romance but mostly will be mythological mystery. I'm going to search krishnadasi novel again in my library. Search for krishnadasi tamil title song in YouTube.

hi Divya
I heard Tamil version song it's beautiful though I didn' t get lyrics as I don' t know language but music is beautiful
thanx for info everyone is praising writer so much it means he is really good.it's nice to getting know about his writing from youEdited by cutieujj - 8 years ago