Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
jallu ful to lattu
hehe
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Begum Sahiba looks stunning!! and the emperor was dumbstruck๐Ÿ˜‰
I remember how my sister and Grandma praised Jodha in Mughul attire after watching this episode.I was not a viewer of JA then and so was not interested๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now the roles reversed,my sister stopped watching it long long back and I'm still crazy for them๐Ÿ˜†
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did I miss this episode yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Must catch it online

Yet yea , both the Akdha scenes were awesome in this episode ๐Ÿ˜ƒ First jalal niharofying jodha , then chessy garden scene between Akdha ๐Ÿ˜› Beautiful collages Harshu ๐Ÿ‘
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simply stunning pics Harshu di...Thanks for sharing di...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jallu toh gaya...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

He seemed so confused yesterday, heart is total lattu over his Begum Sahiba, but mind doesn't cooperate. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -AkDha.Lover- - 8 years ago
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bindu_nhbr

Begum Sahiba looks stunning!!and the emperor was dumbstruck๐Ÿ˜‰

I remember how my sister and Grandma praised Jodha in Mughul attire after watching this episode.I was not a viewer of JA then and so was not interested๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now the roles reversed,my sister stopped watching it long long back and I'm still crazy for them๐Ÿ˜†

Ha ha ๐Ÿ˜†
Bindu , now thinking about tat craziness wen I saw JA first , I still find it funny sometimes ๐Ÿ˜† Now if i m watching rerun , even in its bits & pieces , then the full credit goes to our sizzling RT n PS ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by Suganya.S - 8 years ago
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bindu_nhbr

Begum Sahiba looks stunning!! and the emperor was dumbstruck๐Ÿ˜‰

Same here di...๐Ÿ˜†

My friend had one day described that Gangaur scene of AkDha, when Jalal picked up her paayal from fire, and I wasn't watching so was not interested. And now, she's not watching, and I'm...well you know...SUPER CRAZYYY for them...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, Since when did you start watching? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bond_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suganya.S

Ha ha ๐Ÿ˜†
Bindu , now thinking about tat craziness wen I saw JA first , I still find it funny sometimes ๐Ÿ˜† Now if i m watching rerun , even in its bits & pieces , then the full credit goes to our sizzling RT n PS ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes,its funny how excited and crazy we are๐Ÿ˜†Though I didn't know who were RT and PS even after JA started,I could watch till 566th epi only b'coz of them.PariJat rock!!๐Ÿ‘
Bond_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkDha.Lover-

Same here di...๐Ÿ˜†

My friend had one day described that Gangaur scene of AkDha, when Jalal picked up her paayal from fire, and I wasn't watching so was not interested. And now, she's not watching, and I'm...well you know...SUPER CRAZYYY for them...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, Since when did you start watching? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I started watching from one episode before Jo drinks poison๐Ÿ˜›.But had watched 2-3 episodes of the same track on you tube.
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome nd lovely pic harshu akka...
jalal is head over heel in front of jodha look...it was so lovely watching that...
nd jodha was so beautiful. ...
thanks for sharing harshu akka. ...