One-Shot:Twinkle*24th Jan 2015*

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A/N:
I wrote this OS out of frustration due to the current track,the scenerio is very much irritating and kunj and twinkle's character is just going downhill,This OS is meant to build up Twinkle's character and I will write another one for kunj too.

One-Shot:Twinkle

Will anyone understand her,tought twinkle,her life has always been a roller coaster but now its at the worst phase.

No one understands her,speacialy her husband he is hell bent on proving her wrong everytime,has he ever tried to understand her sometimes twinkle feel that she is unwanted in this world.

Her life has came to a halt when anita aunty told her that RT uncle is her real father and leela hid this truth from her and what shocked her most was that even kunj knew about RT bieng her father and the play was just a ploy to branwash her or make her forgive theperson due to whom she has been through alot in her life.

Now its time to show everyone that twinkle is strong,she can do things on her own and she will do this!

Twinkle made a plan,kunj tried use a play to melt her down and now she will use his own idea aganst him to tell him that nothing is hidden from her.

-Next day Evening-
Kunj calls twinkle and asks her to come to leela's place because they are regearsing for the play and they needs her help,twinkle thought that its the right time to bring her plan in action!

Twinkle reached there and when kunj and his friends were just going to start the play twinkle came in.

Twinkle:You know wha kunj,I realized that your play i quite good,but the script is weak very weak,So I decided to make a better script or say I made some changes in the plot of your play and I got my friends ready to give you a demo,How does it sound and after that You guyz can improvise and just make your play better.
 Kunj was confused with a sudden revealation by twinkle and he knew by this his plan can be disturbed but he still agreed for what twinkle said.

Twinkle called her friends in and introduced them to kunj.
Twinkle:So now I guess we should get started,So I will be playing the daughter,manish will play the father,chinki will play the mother and there is a new character,Suyyash will play the daughter's husband!

That grabbed leela,RTand kunj's attention.

Twinkle:So lets start and yes I guess please I dont want any disturbances during the play you guyz can say whatever you want after the play is complete,so here is scene 1.
Twinkle:How dare you come here again I asked you to stay away from my mother didnt I?
Manish:I just came to apologize to her.
Twinkle:We dont need anything from you ,You can leave now and never come back I hate every single person due to whom my mother has to face any type of insult and you brought her insult and I will not tolerate leave from here right now.

So here is scene 2.

Chinki:Kyu aye hai app wapas aur woh bhi itne salo baad,par kyu ,mai aur meri beti bahut khush hai apni zindagi mai fir kyu.
Manish:mujhe pata hai mujse bahut galtiyaan hui hai lekin ab mai woh sab galtiyaan theek karne aya hun,please mujhe maaf kardo.
Chinki:Apko kya lagta hai itna asaan hoga apko maaf karna?,maine kitni mushkile face ki to sustain in this world without my husband,the problems tha our daughter faced.
Manish:I know but I will make everything right please just forgive me,mai firse ek acha pati aur acha pita banne ki koshish karna chahatu hun .
Chinki:mujhe waqt chahiye!

Twinkle:So this was scene one now we will move to scene 3

Chinki:Maine soch liya mai apko maaf kardongi lekin app meri zindagi mai tab tak wapas nahi aa skte jab tak meri beti apko maaf nai karegi.

Suyaash:Maa?
Chinki and manish turns thier head to suyyash.
Suyyash:Yeh sab kya hai maa,yeh apke husband hai?
Then chinki explains everything to her son in law and he was happy that his MIL is now happy.
Chinki:Lekin beta hum log Twinkle ko kaise samjayenge mujhe pata hai woh yeh bina jane ki yeh uske papa hai unse nafrat karti hai so what will she do after knowing the truth?
Suyyash laughed and said,
Suyyash:Maa dont worry about that,twinkle is befkoof its very easy to fool her,I will just call my college friendsand will enact a fake play infront of her and from that we will show manish uncle in a good light and how guikty heis voila twinkle will forgive him,It will be easy.

Now kunj leela and RT knew that twinkle is aware of the truth.
And is very very angry.
Twinkle:Okay guyz so Now I would like to add something,you know what this play is actually true its a true story and it exists and is right between us.

The father is none other than RT uncle,The mother is my mom leela taneja and The husbad is kunj!
And you know what the girl who is made a fool by most of the poeple standing here is me Twinkle!
I mean Wow,I a soo lucky that I am bieng made a fool,by my own husband and my mother and I feel on top of this world.

Leela:Twinkle puttar meri baat sun..
Twinkle:Maa sunne ke liye bacha hi kya hai,sab kuch toh app log kar hi chuke hai,ab toh mujhe bolne ka mauka doo.

Kunj:Twinkle yeh koi tareeka hai maa se baat karna.

Twinkle:kunj abhi tum kuch na hi bolo toh acha hoga,because this matter is between this matter is between a mother and a daughter,aur waise bhi tumhemujhe jitna befwakoof banana tha tum bana chuke ho,ab aur nahi,jitna brainwash karna chahate utna kar chuke ho ab aur nahi.

Leela:puttar dekh mai janti hun ki you are hurt but just listen to us once.
Kunj:Twinkle ek bar unki baat toh sunle.

Twinkle:what should I hear maa,what do you want to tell that my mother is alive,the father in whose wait my entire childhood went.

RT:Dekho beta mujhe pata hai tumhe bura laga hai lekin.
Twinkle:Mat kahiye mujhe beta,I am no one to you and app hai kon,woh insaan jiska jab man chaha chod ke chala gaya aur hab mann chaha wapas aa gaya.

Kunj:Twinkle woh tere papa hai.
Twinkle:Mere papa kunj,mujhe toh pata hi nahi thapar tumhe pata tha you knew about him,didnt you,Now I got it why that you were going to slap me when I was cursing him,and why were favouring him kyunki woh mere papa hai,lekin mujhe kissi ne batana zarori nahi samjha why?,because I would have felt bad but you guyz know what If you would have told me the truth earlier I would have been hurt but now I am not hurt because I dont have anything left in me now I am broken,because I dint expected such a huge betrayel from my family ,my mother.Kunj tumhara liye asaan hoga yeh kehna ki inhe ek mauka do but have you ever knew how does it feel to live without a father,how it felt when you saw everyone of your friends around you with thier fathers and you are standing alone in that crowd,when there is no one to make you feel safe when your mother is angry on you,when you see every child celebrating fathers day with thier father and you are just in thoughts that Why I dont have a father,I though he was dead but he is standing right here infront of me,can you kunj brin back those years of my childhood,or can you Mr.RT,or can you bring thise moments back maa when I felt need if afather.

RT:Please mujhe maaf kardi beta please ek mauka toh doo.

Twinkle:On what basis I should forgive you Do I even know the reason for which you left me Do I even know the reason why mother and husband keot this thing hidden from me,Chaliye tell me why you left us,you had someone else in your life?,or you wanted a son but you got a daughter or you were forced into this marriage yaa fir I was a burden.
RT kept mum his head hung down in shame.
Leela:Twinkle just sit down and we will talk puttar.
Twinkle:Nahi maa sari batein ajj yahin hogi aur sabke samne,akhir kab tak sach chipega.

RT:I left you poeple because Of my own weakness,I left you because of another women.

Twinkle clapped..
Twinkle:Wow,you know what maa now I get it why every man in my life just considers me as a doll,first my own father left me because he wanted to live with someone else,Then came love of my life or I thought so Yuvi who just played with me and my emotions for revenge and always used me as a doll,a d my husband who thinks I am a fool and a brainless doll who does everything wrong and is never right,the evrything I does is pointless and wrong but keeping this aside you guyz did this drama So that I can forgive him right and accept him as my mother and I have made my decision.

RT:Beta twhatever your decision will be I will happily agree to it.
Twinkle:Maa I can never forgive him and consider him as my father,my father is dead for me and will remain so.
And what is the garuntee that he will not leave us again for another women and why is he back now suddenly after all those years,I canot forgive him maa but I woudnlt stop you from accepting him back in your life,you deserve to be happy and if you have forgiven him so Who am I to interfare but dont expect me to forgive this man.
RT:Twinkle beta meri baat toh suno..

Leela:Twinkle puttar please ek bari baat toh sunle.

Twinkle:Aur haan RT uncle app naa meri maa dubara shadi kar lene,ek reunion toh banta hai lekin uss shadi se pehli meri ek wish puri karoge?

RT:To get your forgiveness I will anything.
Twinkle:App naa ek pandit bulake mera shradh kardena[ Shradh is a pooja done for atma shanti for your departed paternal and maternal near and dear ones].

Twinkle's words hit like sharp arrows to everyone in the room.

Twinkle:Because for me you are dead so it should be equal naa,I should als be dead for you So I that I cannot again interfere in your life,Isnt it right.
Leela was crying by now she never thought that the damage would be so huge.
Twinkle turned to leave but kunj caught her hand and stopped turned her around.
Kunj:Twinkle what are you doing,how dare you say this to your own father,say sorry to him or else.

Twinkle:Or else what kunj will you slap me?,go ahead and do it I am not new to it,have got it once and was going to get it once so complete it now come on go ahead slap me.
Kunj's head hung down in shame,he didnt said a word after that,but twinkle didnt stop

Twinkle:And you if have so much problem with me then kaaal inke sath sath tum bhi mera shardh kar dena.

And twinkle left to her home,she took out a bag and stuffed her clothes in it,got some of her savings with her and some other imporatnt things.
When twinkle was taking down the bag with her bebe,usha,manohar,anita and leela saw her.
Bebe kept calling her name but twinkle didint turned but and kept walking when she reached out the house,thats when everyone was out and kunj & leela were shocked to see twinkle with a bag,they never thought twinkle would take such a big step,bebe came to twinkle and said
Bebe:Twinkle why are you leaving beta,what happened please tell me.
Twinkle:Bebe I am leaving because I have too,its of no use staying here when no one here values my presence and my absence dosent affect me,you tell me bebe what should I do at a place where no one respects me and Today not even my mother is the one whom I can trust,aur iss ghar se mujhe mila hi kya hai,meri mother-in-law se insult,a father in law who never turns his head back to talk to me,a husband who dosent respect me,except you bebe I dont guess I have got love and respect from anyone, Bebe I am not leaving forever,I will come back when everyone here knows my value and respects me,why should always a girl try to be a good daughter,a good daughter-in-law and a good wife why can't others for once do that,try to be a good Mother ,a good husband and a good mother in law.
Why always I am wrong even If I do something right,Why always I am chikdish and immature when I do anything,why I was wrong when I did that my and yuvi's love from my mother,But now one will say that my mother and husband are wrong when they hid the truth of my father from me,bebe I have lost faith in myself,I have lost all the confidence and to get that Back I have to be alone I need time and for that I have to away from all this.
Twinkle touched bebe's feet and took her blessing and then she left,everyone just stood still rotted to thier spots watching her going away,a suitcase dragging behing her,her duppatta flowing behind her back...
Twinkle started a journey of self discovery and gaining back her lost faith and confidence.

To be continued..
Edited by .MysticalWaters - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AMAZING BHAIYYA...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
This is what exactly should happen in the show...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒthe way u potrayed twinkle as a strong lady...incredible writing skills and potraying
HATSOFF TO UR CREATIVITY๐Ÿ‘
do cont soon
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love it! then again i love all your stories. 
Kash aisa ho jaye show mei. I really want this to happen. 
Jaldi continue
Me greedy and excited but mostly greedy ๐Ÿ˜†

3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
i loved that u portrayed a strong twinkle because i really want her back 
it was beautifully written
continue soon really want to know what happens
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahadev07

AMAZING BHAIYYA...โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

This is what exactly should happen in the show...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒthe way u potrayed twinkle as a strong lady...incredible writing skills and potraying
HATSOFF TO UR CREATIVITY๐Ÿ‘
do cont soon

Thank you very much and I am glad you liked this story.
This was in mind since starting of this week and I was finally able to pen it down.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

I love it! then again i love all your stories. 

Kash aisa ho jaye show mei. I really want this to happen. 
Jaldi continue
Me greedy and excited but mostly greedy ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you very much ragini.
I will fullfill your greed soonish๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3dancelover

amazing update

i loved that u portrayed a strong twinkle because i really want her back 
it was beautifully written
continue soon really want to know what happens

I too want to see a strong twinkle in show thats why I wrote this๐Ÿ˜†
Thankx for liking it!
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent.!!!!!! 
Is der Any way tht we can Send this to the CV's..
Is der any wayyy. !!!!!!))๐Ÿ˜•
This is wat we want ... Exactly Dialogue by Dialogue.!!!))
I cn feel each and evry word and it jus had an 3D effect on me..
I felt like watching tht scene happening and camera revolving around Twinkle...
Wat an awesome piece of work... 
๐Ÿ‘
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Originally posted by: 17.sonal

Excellent.!!!!!! 

Is der Any way tht we can Send this to the CV's..
Is der any wayyy. !!!!!!))๐Ÿ˜•
This is wat we want ... Exactly Dialogue by Dialogue.!!!))
I cn feel each and evry word and it jus had an 3D effect on me..
I felt like watching tht scene happening and camera revolving around Twinkle...
Wat an awesome piece of work... 
๐Ÿ‘

Thank you very very much!
It means alot.
I soo want this scene to happen in the show

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update, loved it.
Beautifully written ๐Ÿ‘ . Continue soon plz.