NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Am I the only one who found the contestants looking better on their own rather than the Finale Makeover by the team.?
Specially Rochelle. IMO her hairstyle didn't exactly suit her- I mean she used to look much better and cuter in the normal episodes and Weekend ka Waar episodes.
Mandana - Yes she looked good, but same- She looked way better when she used to get ready on her own. I specially remember that Red saree she worn and she was looking stunning. 
Prince , I guess due to his semi-bald look, was looking kinda the same. But again, his suit was just the normal formal one. 
Rishabh was looking good, but I guess he could have been given a suit that would compliment his childish/naughty nature. But yes he was looking good- and Imam should be given the biggest credit for that for cutting off those Bangs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Still, all four of them looked better in the New Year/ Diwali episodes, when they used to get ready on their own .

I noticed this last year too (specially Tanna and Dimpy). They dressed up and were looking better in the Weekend or Special Episodes than the Finale Episode.
Season 7 was different- They were given brilliant outfits and hairdo of Gauahar and Tanisha weren't radically different, but they looked Stunning.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Whole finale was farce, CKB ka promotion ho raha thatha ๐Ÿคช
NAUCholic thumbnail