Rochelle most selfish and cunning housemate!

Poll

Do u agree

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
juhi.roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
She is the most cunning bb9 housemate .. She is goody goody in front of everyone n talks behind their back. N everytime she proves n on stage whn she chose rishabh ove prince( i dun mind her chosing rishabh bcoz he was also deserving and every one has their individual choice lik others) but she always claim she didnt get anythn back frm prince.. Its prince only who support her . Only whn he didnt gave chance for captaincy u changed 360degree..n started talkin abt him.
Prince friendship is truly seen .. He dun make friends for benefits, he make for lifetime.but rochelle always didnt value his friendship.and at that weak point whn prince says whnever i do somethin for my friends they still blame me n at that time nora entered b gave him boost.
During elixir empty task whn they hav to go out , prince truly wants rochelle to go..
He is pure at heart .. He shows he is strong but he is emotional n innocent from inside.

Rochelle devi ... Manadana was right abt u...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
However she is I loved her the most when keith wasn't in the house.. 
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Roch was very selfish

Poor keith - if he had come alone, would have won easily. Roch destroyed her own game & took down  a nice man like Keith.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
She always changed her colors like girgit😡
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
there is so much bias in this country no wonder a Prince and Gautam can become winners but not a Rochelle, hats off to our progressive thinking 
Rishaba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaRv

there is so much bias in this country no wonder a Prince and Gautam can become winners but not a Rochelle, hats off to our progressive thinking 

Yup.And of all Roch is selfish ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£.Mandy,Kish,Priya,Giselle all are Karunamayee Devi's.
Hats off to Rochelle's haters.
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Prince already is famous and won 2 shows but rishabh actually was an underdog and was the best human in the house and he fough til the end. What Rochelle said was so awesme, much respct the right person without being biased.
annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishaba

Yup.And of all Roch is selfish ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£.Mandy,Kish,Priya,Giselle all are Karunamayee Devi's.

A brother ditched sis is winner.
The one who doesn't have a single friend is DEVI.All these insecure karunamayee Devi's were after Roch from day 1.
Roch is the best girl Keith can get because she gives 200% in relation.
Now pls dont tell me she shouted at Keith,if she doesn't then she is a shadow of him if she does she doesn't respect him.
Like insecure HM obsessed haters also.😡
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rishaba

Honestly I find it so difficult to understand in a country like ours where heinous sextual attacks and crimes are committed every second, how can a person who is sextually inappropriate become a winner, it indirectly reflects we are promoting such behaviour 
swasann thumbnail
Now people will post Keith brother passed away becoz of Roch🤢.God! get a life😡