Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: xPalkix

http://youtu.be/Re4EmnDq46w - There's this telly masala one. 
http://youtu.be/2MtUC66WRN8 - India Forums one. 
http://youtu.be/-EHbVloNLCQ - Entertainemnt Tadka.
There are some before she was in BB if you want to see them? 
The live chat one hadn't been uploaded yet.

thanks I watched entertainment tadka one & IF one also...I dint watch watch masala πŸ˜³ thanx for the link...πŸ˜ƒ
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zayarock

Yest finale was a total putoff...the only good thing that happened yest was Mandys BF...😳..all Mandy fans /haters on forum  r agreeing on this one thing...πŸ˜†...gosh..he is hot...do such kind of boys exist??πŸ˜†and its not abt the looks just...the way he spoke-he was so calm composed ,no over excitement for finale,he was so relaxed,plus the way he spoke abt Mandy...Mandy has films,a BF like that and so many fans.she is a winner already.⭐️

Yup that's why I am really not bothered that she didn't win. I wish we had gotten a pic of her bf and her at the end. 
ShahZur thumbnail
Guys . I am happy that we are together . Though I vented out all on twitter and I am sure some must be tossing and turning still after reading it lolz . 
I still didn't manage to watch her live chat . 
But surely I had good response from her or gru on twitter . 
Thsnks again for here to cheer her among  top three positions. πŸ€— 
ShahZur thumbnail
Yes I like her boyfriend . And I was really felt for ot for blanking memory of her trainer friend name . Tats showed a traumatised Mandana who had enough abuse from all morons in bb 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Guys Mandy is back on Twitter and insta... 😳 anyone has pics of Mandy in post finale party of salman?? Evryone posted pics in salman party... Did Mandy attend it ?? Want to see Mandy salman pic together 😳 Mandy bf is cute n hot 😳
Silvertarax thumbnail
Nope couldn't find anything of Mandy in the after party :/ Maybe she went straight home?
Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Yes I like her boyfriend . And I was really felt for ot for blanking memory of her trainer friend name . Tats showed a traumatised Mandana who had enough abuse from all morons in bb 

I don't think she was traumatised, she ain't that weak. She was just too excited and nervous at the same time. And honestly speaking, I don't think she is close with that trainer but I bet Mandy thought she was the only one there to support her hence, the reaction. 
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she seems to a fun personality off screen and looks like she has a lot of friends in bollywood 
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: xPalkix

Nope couldn't find anything of Mandy in the after party :/ Maybe she went straight home?

ohh wanted to see her post finale party pics... isnt party compulsory for all??
zayarock thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will miss Salman Mandy flirting...the way he blushed wen Mandy said love u too salman ji..😳.nd wen reporters were askin her ques nd she said  i m sorry india for my hindi...Salman was like...dekha yehi kar ke dil jet leti hai...something like that... ..πŸ˜†
even Salman wasnt very happy announcing the result..πŸ˜•