Mandana's attitude in the last week responsible for her not winning?

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
It ruined it all for her
she was doing extremely well

her peak was the week when suyesh threatened her and how maturely she handled it

however it was all downhill the last week which was the most crucial week

her attitude..her constant throwing in the fact that all those who underestimated her are no where to be seen..her saying she played the game only..her saying she will win (nothing wrong in what she was saying but she just shouldn't have said all those things)

I was shocked to see her at no. 3 coz i was expecting her to be in top2 for sure

but i feel her behaviour towards the end of the show really resulted in loss of votes for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nah, I don't think her fans did not vote for her because for her last week.
Let's admit the truth Prince already had a really huge fan base, and Rishab did enough to win people's heart.
jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if she couldve toned it down a bit she had it in the bag. dont think she cares though... she always twists things in her favor.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly I don't think so...becoz all 4 of dem had by den developed a really loyal fanbase...n Prince had a huge fanbase so beating him was always a difficult task...wat I was shocked about was d fact dat she finished third maybe many of us under-estimated Rishabh's popularity...neways she got nominated 12 times n saved everytime now dats sumthing...add to dat d best finish for any foreign contestant till date n d fact dat she was d last female standing is no mean feat too 👏...initially she was always second on my list infact I was a die-hard Rimi fan den even become a Rishabh fan for sum time n later became her fan n stuck wid her throughout d rest of d season...n I am so proud to be her fan 😈
agastya_muni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mandana does not have the potential of a winner. She is a loser with a capital L. A winner never gives up in tasks, does not throw away a task that was darn easy to win. She is plain dumb. she was contradicting every moment  her tall claims that she did not come to make friends in the house. The next moment she will screech at someone for not standing by her or supporting her, she is bipolar.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I kind of agree with you, but this is also true that Kish-Suyash and most of the fans of cool group also voted for Prince. But I give credit to Mandana for surviving till the finale in spite of being nominated for almost every week.
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mandana could neither win supporters inside the house nor outside. Every week after the bhoot task she has consistently been mean and rude so she was never going to win. The last week had nothing to do with it. 
I was actually surprised that so many people voted for her despite her ungrateful insulting nature. The real test for these guys will be as to what they achieve after they leave the show. Their true popularity will be gauged on whether their fans will go watch their show/movies after BB. 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First of all its good that she didn't win.
She was not deserving to begin with.

Let's accept- it was impossible to beat prince in voting. But best thing was she was out before Rishab. 

I don't know about her last week behaviour played any role in her loss but she has gained many haters with that behaviour. 

From this season future contestants  should learn not to declare yourself winner before finale. Every person was confident about victory and Mandana was over confident. The way she reacted when big boss decreased price money and offered it to Prince-kishwer was damn funny. 🤣 She felt like her money was going. 😆 
Edited by White-Rose - 8 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last week? Or last 7 janam?
🤣
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cougarTown

It ruined it all for her

she was doing extremely well

her peak was the week when suyesh threatened her and how maturely she handled it

however it was all downhill the last week which was the most crucial week

her attitude..her constant throwing in the fact that all those who underestimated her are no where to be seen..her saying she played the game only..her saying she will win (nothing wrong in what she was saying but she just shouldn't have said all those things)

I was shocked to see her at no. 3 coz i was expecting her to be in top2 for sure

but i feel her behaviour towards the end of the show really resulted in loss of votes for her.

Thanks to SuKish, Mandana became a rage that week.
Same thing happened during the rickshaw task. She shined because she got sympathy.

But it was all downhill after that week.

She used terms like fu**ing hindi, fu**king country etc after that.
Giselle entered and exposed Mandana's game.
Priya also helped in ruining her game further.

and whatever was left, she ruined it herself in the last week.😆😆 

But hang on!
I thought she was capable enough and didn't need anyone to entertain 😆😆😆, as some of her fans claimed.😆

We all saw how "entertaining" she was on her own in the last week.😆😆

Edited by diasingh2 - 8 years ago