Mandana's attitude in this 3 months was responsible for her not winning
aks_gamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Still so much hatred against one contestant  ðŸ˜² wow 
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She has openly said that she isnt like this in her real life...and that everything she is doing is just for the game.
So this last week, when she made the top 5, I thought we will get to see the real Mandana. 

But she was even more despicable in this last week. 
Rochelle and Rishabh who hated each other with a vengeance bonded so well this last week.
Rishabh and Prince bonding turned out to be even more fun to watch than Suyash and Prince bromance. 
It was fun to watch Rishabh and Prince bond , teasing each other and having as much as fun as they could in this last week.

In fact, all three Rishabh, Roch and Prince, bonded well were so chilled out...they enjoyed their last few days at BB house as much as they could.

But Mandana...24 hours ki roti surat she is. How much they tried to involve her in their jokes and fun but no. Madam wanted to play the victim card that time also.
In fact, I was surprised at how these three - RRP - tried to include her in the fun not just once but again and again despite her rude behavior.
Missy.90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nah, last week didn't have any impact on who was gonna win. Mandy was the least shocked for her eviction so I don't understand people saying she was the most confident about her victory, while she was the ONLY finalist I never heard say believed she'll win.

As for her life outside, she and Rishabh currently have the busiest schedules out of all them doing interviews, promotions, etc which is why they ain't partying as much nor are they as much active on social media.Edited by Missy.90 - 8 years ago
boomiesboom thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Doesn't matter in the least. She herself never once believed she would win, all she ever claimed was she will reach the finale. + Good she didn't, that trophy is a panauti, jiske paas gayi, uska kabhi kuch ni hua. She went in to promote herself and her movie. She did just that. What really matters is what opportunities come her way AFTER this.

Hope she makes in bollywood, but also hope it's quality work not mere anything thrown her way. The only people i see using this exposure constructively are: Mandana, Rimi, Rochelle (I REALLY REALLYY WISH TO SEE MORE OF HER IF NOTHING ELSE, COME ON JHALAK DIKHLAJA MAYBE? THEN GET INTO KJO'S GOOD BOOKS MAYBE? THEN A DHARMA PRODUCTION MAYBE? haha one can only dream 😳

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
No way she could have won.. Cool group almost everyone was out.. SurKish fans also voted for her..if Kish was there then she had chances .. As vote would have divided