Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
And the worst one in my opinion was how be behaved with Diggy:

Yes typical response as expected. "Angoor khatte" in what sense dude when I'm not supporting anyone to win. Just didn't want a pervert to win.

Tell me again how such a tharki deserves to win. This behaviour is simply appalling.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Yes typical response as expected. "Angoor khatte" in what sense dude when I'm not supporting anyone to win. Just didn't want a pervert to win.

Tell me again how such a tharki deserves to win. This behaviour is simply appalling.

Nah not interested in arguments im going celebrateing you can sulk here as long as you want its not like i care
To make it short you are making baseless accusations to make yourself feel better
If he is a pervert then how come girls like yuvika nora and kishwar were rooting for him to win?
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Princy keeps saying that if Priya or Mandana wins, then they may get prize but not respect.
Today that exact samething happened to Princy.
He won, but did not earn respect.

Originally posted by: ayaan786

Nah not interested in arguments im going celebrateing you can sulk here as long as you want its not like i care
To make it short you are making baseless accusations to make yourself feel better
If he is a pervert then how come girls like yuvika nora and kishwar were rooting for him to win?

LMAO You make no sense what so ever. I'm not making baseless accusations. Did I not provide proof of how perverted he is? Everyone who watches can tell how physically inappropriate he can get.

Yes, please go celebrate. Enjoy the pervert's victory. If you don't care, why do you keep commenting? I'm not posting here so I can get you to care. 😃

Originally posted by: bbsai

Princy keeps saying that if Priya or Mandana wins, then they may get prize but not respect.
Today that exact samething happened to Princy.
He won, but did not earn respect.

Yep, completely agree.

It's like all the times he talked about insaaniyat...which he obviously lacks himself.

Originally posted by: tsktsk2

this pervert kissed every girl in the house and made them uncomfortable, even on finale stage he was more concerned on kissing kishwer then holding trophy.

That was his strategy from the beginning...and he followed it all the way to center stage at finale. 😆
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have no words left...
Ab bb me real mind players nahi balki aise tharki log jit rahe hain.

Bb walo rochell ko hi jitwa dete but prince kyuu