Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@chemistry and tanu: see it was a game and no one played it with full decency... everyone had flaws.. even my opinion changed everyday... but at d end I was Wishing only for Rishabh and Prince as a winner... they both had flaws but they were not cold hearted and had humanity... if it was not the case, SuKish would not have supported him.. even mandana preferred him over Rishabh after her eviction.. if playing game to win is objectionable... then I don't know what you will tag Krishna in Mahabharata And what about Chanakya Niti Edited by Pari117 - 8 years ago
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone in the house was flawed so no matter who won a group of people would have found it undeserving. Prince has won. Let's accept it and move on.
On a lighter note, the pics are super funny. I am LMAO over the one with Keith... super hilarious. ðŸ¤£
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Only Mandana can answer that question since I don't know what she's thinking. But do you personally think all of Prince's actions that I have shown in this thread are acceptable?

And if you're talking about the evicted contestants, then Rochelle who was also evicted, who has known Prince since day 1, who was close to Prince through the season said she wanted Rishabh to win. What do we make of that?

I don't think they are acceptable. But who would have been deserving then? Rishabh made lots of obscene gestures throughout his stay too and Mandana... let's not even get to her constant swearing, kicking, shoving, hitting, elbowing, snatching, stealing... etc.  
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A lot of it is edited out.  Whatever he did in the show, the women would have taken offence and if they are still friendly then it means its all sorted and fine. Yuvika, Nora and Kish are still friends with him and even Mandana said that Prince deserves to win. Guess it settles it.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No matter how hard I try to just accept that yes he was deserving I can't I end up remembering all his vulgar behavior
This pics r d proof thanks @tm for this
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ewww that's what most of the audience liked?
A BIG SHAME! 🤢Edited by -StrAnGer- - 8 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pari117

@chemistry and tanu: see it was a game and no one played it with full decency... everyone had flaws.. even my opinion changed everyday... but at d end I was Wishing only for Rishabh and Prince as a winner... they both had flaws but they were not cold hearted and had humanity... if it was not the case, SuKish would not have supported him.. even mandana preferred him over Rishabh after her eviction.. if playing game to win is objectionable... then I don't know what you will tag Krishna in Mahabharata And what about Chanakya Niti

No my issue is not with playing a game. Why would I object to being sly or playing a game? That's the point of BB.

I also agree with you that no one played with full decency but there are some limits that shouldn't be crossed, in my opinion. Violence and crossing personal boundaries and touching someone like this is something I personally cannot support. It's not just about him being good hearted and having humanity. Actions speak louder than words. He said he respects females but his actions and his sexist thoughts prove otherwise. That's literally the main thing I personally cannot overlook and just wanted to express my opinion about it. Other than that, I agree with everything else you described.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Yes typical response as expected. "Angoor khatte" in what sense dude when I'm not supporting anyone to win. Just didn't want a pervert to win.

Tell me again how such a tharki deserves to win. This behaviour is simply appalling.

Thank you so much for bringing up this vital issue for discussion. I am shocked and pained to see that a person who had been sextually  inappropriate is a winner, I wish bigg boss team had taken stringent measures to prevent this, but atleast in future such acts shouldn't be encouraged. They have a responsibility ...
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have never liked this guy...but i feel he doesnt do all this intentionally...he himself has no clue what he does when his adrenaline gets pumped up in tasks...he just want to win at any cost and doesnt bother who he is dealing with or how...even when he is not in task he is seen as a touchy touchy kind of guy and he is like that with everyone...not only ladies...so i feel thats just his nature with no bad intentions...its just that he thinks with his muscles  !