Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Badshah2

</div>
<div>Lol still in the end look at the difference in votes, prince barely won, rishab was alone and prince had his family sticking posters, his jhund asking for votes online and still he just won by a very small margin, I think we both know rishab totally won the show in the real sense, try to deny it all you wantπŸ˜†

EXACTLY! Sticking posters around Punjab as if he's some election candidate is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Kishwer fans who disliked Braveen & claimed that they wouldn't vote for him, actually voted crazily just cuz of Kishwer. Thats a FACT.
_Enya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: The-Voice

Quit consoling yourselves, people! The fact that his cocky ass didn't win only shows that there are sensible folks out there. And no, I'm not a Prince supporter, but at least Prince didn't keep ranting about winning the show and making the impossible possible!

If not all, one thing he should've learned from the past season is that one should speak, act, and behave in a certain manner to win the hearts of people. Stand up when you have to, act when you have to, and speak when you have to. Rishabh had committed a lot of mistakes initially and kept continuing committing them. That's where he lost it all!

@BOLD: You've got to be kidding me. 😲 Did you even watch the same show? Braveen was the most overconfident of them all, "Main show jeetunga..." 🀣
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Enya_

EXACTLY! Sticking posters around Punjab as if he's some election candidate is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Kishwer fans who disliked Braveen & claimed that they wouldn't vote for him, actually voted crazily just cuz of Kishwer. Thats a FACT.

It's nice to know that Rishabh fans stalk Prince's AT 😳

Kishwer fans like Kishwer, Kishwer wants Prince to win so obviously we were going to vote for him.

The things that I (can't speak for others) said right after Kishwer's eviction were due to anger and disappointment and in fact it took me little time to start liking Prince again because he's not a bad person.

Why do you have such a big problem with what other contestants fans (especially Kish fans) do?

Prince won and Rishabh lost. That's a FACT.

Prince gained a lot more fans in less than a year than what Rishabh was able to gain in four years and that's also a FACT.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
He kept retorting to Rishabh's unwarranted taunting and cocky challenging. I would too! I'm glad the overconfident fool was shown his true place. He'll always be secondary to Prince (who I agree is no saint himself).
Badshah2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The-Voice

He kept retorting to Rishabh's unwarranted taunting and cocky challenging. I would too! I'm glad the overconfident fool was shown his true place. He'll always be secondary to Prince (who I agree is no saint himself).

And what true place is that, if everyone praising rishab in the finale is  his true place then I am glad he got shown his true place i.e. winner of hearts

Btw it wasn't rishab vs prince, it was rishab vs prince and his jhund and the jhund barely won, it is a FACT, look at the votes
TZSOO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HE was the real winner for me! Even Rochelle ended up supporting him
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wanted him to win too... he gradually grew onto me...

especially when he was all goofy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
LunchBox thumbnail
I wouldn't have minded Rishab winning the show either.  Kinda felt bad for him at the end.  A tie would have been awesome as well.

But biggest victory was Mandana not winning.  That would have been a disaster.  All is well in the end.
IFrozenl thumbnail
Rishabh din't win the show, but he has gained a lot of respect. That's more than enough. Without a PR, the guy managed to be the first runner up..speaks volume. Even the reporter's wanted to see Rishabh as the winner..and that was the best part of the episode. 
Everyone won't get success when they start their career..but it gradually happens and am so gald that Rishabh gained so much from this show and most importantly respect which is the main thing in the end.
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TZSOO

HE was the real winner for me! Even Rochelle ended up supporting him

Yes. That according me to was rishabs real victory ...people who were against him mostly at home came out supporting him and wished him to win ...Rochelle being the best example ...and the way media people talked for Prince and rishab, there lies the difference ...Rishab played from heart ...and won our hearts ...