Badshah2 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Prince ne kitne logo ka support liya, sukish fans, nora fans, yuvika fans, PR hire kiya, previous fan following from roadies but still he barely managed to beat rishab, Rishab created all of his following through this show only and won the hearts of people, so the real winner of the show is Rishab, Poora jhund mil ke bhi just barely jeeta๐Ÿ˜† Rishab THE REAL WINNER๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by Badshah2 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's not Prince's fault that Rishabh couldn't have the same fan following as him even after:

- Splitsvilla 4
- Splitsvilla 7
- Qubool Hai
- Kaanchi

and he had to start from 0.

Kudos to Prince who won so many hearts by doing two shows only ๐Ÿ˜Š and won many more thanks to BB9.Edited by Amiyah - 8 years ago
Badshah2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amiyah

It's not Prince's fault that Rishabh couldn't have the same fan following as him even after:

- Splitsvilla 4
- Splitsvilla 7
- Qubool Hai
- Kaanchi

and he had to start from 0.

Kudos to Prince who won so many hearts by doing two shows only ๐Ÿ˜Š and won many more after BB9.

Lol still in the end look at the difference in votes, prince barely won, rishab was alone and prince had his family sticking posters, his jhund asking for votes online and still he just won by a very small margin, I think we both know rishab totally won the show in the real sense, try to deny it all you want๐Ÿ˜†
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Rishab is the real winner.
Loved it when media people and Salman said that if anyone other then Rishab wins, then wonder which direction the  world is going towards.

_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rishabh has won RESPECT. People are adulating him for what he's been on the show. The lines by his father that he quoted, portrays how grounded and humble he is. He wanted to show that a person can win BB by just being himself and boy, he was so successful in doing that! Not the trophy. but he has won MUCH MORE. Hope he takes some inspiration from Arijit Singh and rocks the world!
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Badshah2

</div>
<div>Lol still in the end look at the difference in votes, prince barely won, rishab was alone and prince had his family sticking posters, his jhund asking for votes online and still he just won by a very small margin, I think we both know rishab totally won the show in the real sense, try to deny it all you want๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah. Rishabh totally won the show.

Whether the difference was big or small doesn't matter. The point is: PRINCE WON. His family and his friends love him and that's why they wanted him to win. I don't see how it's wrong for them to support him.

You just don't want to aknowledge the fact that Prince won and are finding weird (for me) reasons to belittle his win. If that makes you happy then keep doing it. Still won't change the fact that Prince is the real winner and he managed to win without having any tellywood and Bollywood past experience.

Ciao.
Nysax3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What I love the MOST was that Rishabh had his secret admirers in form of haters this whole season, as you can see in this thread. If this doesn't prove that he was the deserving winner, then I don't know what will ๐Ÿ˜‰
Badshah2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amiyah

Yeah. Rishabh totally won the show.

Whether the difference was big or small doesn't matter. The point is: PRINCE WON. His family and his friends love him and that's why they wanted him to win. I don't see how it's wrong for them to support him.

You just don't want to aknowledge the fact that Prince won and are finding weird (for me) reasons to belittle his win. If that makes you happy then keep doing it. Still won't change the fact that Prince is the real winner and he managed to win without having any tellywood and Bollywood past experience.

Ciao.

Did you not watch the finale? Did you not hear media people's view about prince๐Ÿ˜†, prince ki hi kahi hui line mujhe yaad aa rhi hai aaj- bhale hi wo show jeet jaye par respect nahi jeetega

Just imagine if rishab had hired a PR team, he would have destroyed prince in votes, it is a perfectly logical assumption that rishab would have won if he had so many people campaigning for him. 

Show khatam hogya ab to underestimate karna band kar do๐Ÿ˜† Rishab Sinha is the Real winner of Bigg boss 9
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nysax3

What I love the MOST was that Rishabh had his secret admirers in form of haters this whole season, as you can see in this thread. If this doesn't prove that he was the deserving winner, then I don't know what will๐Ÿ˜‰

How sweet. You couldn't have been more subtle. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Didn't know that pointing out the truth was known as hating. ๐Ÿ˜†
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Quit consoling yourselves, people! The fact that his cocky ass didn't win only shows that there are sensible folks out there. And no, I'm not a Prince supporter, but at least Prince didn't keep ranting about winning the show and making the impossible possible!

If not all, one thing he should've learned from the past season is that one should speak, act, and behave in a certain manner to win the hearts of people. Stand up when you have to, act when you have to, and speak when you have to. Rishabh had committed a lot of mistakes initially and kept continuing committing them. That's where he lost it all!