Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Rishabh Sinha the baazigar😎 Do we really need to say anything ❤️ Aaj episode yeh season haarke b Jeet gaya 🥳
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
East or west rishu is d best
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMadeUReadThis

Rishabh Sinha the baazigar😎Do we really need to say anything❤️Aaj episode yeh season haarke b Jeet gaya🥳

Exactly haar ke jeetene walle ko Rishabh sinha keh te hai 👏
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Guys Congo for 5th Rishabh AT
🥳
Aamina2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Guys Rishabh is the winner for us. What he achieved today is bigger than a win. I hope this guy has a very promising career ahead of him. Love him!

In sha Allah he will
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved what those three journalists said about rishabh today .. he has got most amount of claps & cheers from the audience 👏
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am really happy to see all of you being so positive...after all hum Rishabh Sinha ke fans hai. Nothing can bring us down! 
And looking at the praise being showered upon him -left,right and centre- I am just so, so shocked and amazed.

Just read a tweet from Diandra who also feels Rishabh should have won. And the things those 3 panelists said 👏

A true win guys...a true win ! How can we think that he did NOT win? 
He was never in it for the money...we knew that. He only wanted the trophy...but that also would have rusted on a shelf.

He earned respect, fame, love and much,much more...what he is receiving now is much more everlasting! 

Embedded image permalink
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Amrita! 

Guys one of our members 'AamirNsherry" asked me to post this here for you all ...this is just for you all to know but please dont discuss anything about the winner. 

Guys I'm telling you an insider news.
I didn't watch the episode as I'm very unhappy that neither of Rishabh/Roch won.

Anyways, I talked to my source and here's what I got to know:

The top two contestants were neck to neck on voting. It was just a minute difference. But as BB had always favored that one person, it wasn't a tough decision.
But the thing is Salman was very unhappy when told who is going to be made the winner. In fact, he was displeased for the past 2 weeks. He didn't want this to happen as he believed it was unfair how Production house was backing that winner.
I didn't watch the episode but I'm sure he must have showed his dismay.
Salman might also not host the next season now.
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rish is the true winner!!!👏😳😃
I agree with A&S, Salman looked unhappy. He did give Prince a tight hug but his facial expressions were down