Posted: 8 years ago
Good Morning lovelies πŸ€—

Hope u all r doing great..

Just dropped in to say Hi! 😳
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amina : You're welcome! And yes! Almost the last page πŸ˜­
Anna : Dont worry...will definitely PM you.

Shru : πŸ€—

Guys most of the CCs are invite-only. And some of the members of out AT (cant remember who right now) were also suggesting that our CC should have an invite-only rule.

So just want to say that members of this AT are automatically members of the CC too...I wont be sending separate invites to anyone. πŸ˜†

Will post the link of the CC here once it is made.

P.S Any idea when this forum will close? Or is it even going to be closed?

sidsk thumbnail
This guy's info is correct most of the time!

Sohail Khan @ItsSohailKhan  

Confirmed: @iamRishabhSinha is coming back on TV as Ashoka @Ashoka_Colors ...Shoot will began from March end

Lets wait for the official confirmation though

Edited by sidsk - 8 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Amina : You're welcome! And yes! Almost the last page😭

Anna : Dont worry...will definitely PM you.

Shru :πŸ€—

Guys most of the CCs are invite-only. And some of the members of out AT (cant remember who right now) were also suggesting that our CC should have an invite-only rule.

So just want to say that members of this AT are automatically members of the CC too...I wont be sending separate invites to anyone.πŸ˜†

Will post the link of the CC here once it is made.

P.S Any idea when this forum will close? Or is it even going to be closed?

Thanks sidra. As long as the link for cc is on Rishabh's AT here we can all move across 😊
No idea about when forum is closing
Aamina2013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

This guy's info is correct most of the time!

Sohail Khan@ItsSohailKhan<small></small>

Confirmed: @iamRishabhSinha is coming back on TV as Ashoka @Ashoka_Colors ...Shoot will began from March end

Lets wait for the official confirmation though

Rishabh ke liye I'll have to watch this show
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sid !

Yeah let's keep it only invite based

I guess it will get locked anytime this week , not sure

I wanted to complete this AT before it gets locked πŸ˜†

_Enya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, here we are on the last page (quite literally) of a glorious, spectacular and poignant chapter of the book we know as Rishabh Sinha's Journey in Bigg Boss.

Just went through all the pages of this AT and realised how this will remain the most special one for me as here we used to vent our hearts out while being on a roller coaster ride of emotions. Our hearts were broken when goodness didn't win over evil, but at the same time, we were hopeful that one day it would. We patted each others back and moved on. We've come a long way indeed. Who would have thought that a mere liking for a contestant can eventually turn us into staunch supporters of the very same person? I'm so proud that I supported the RIGHT person. Meeting such wonderful & like minded people on the ATs was the icing on the cake. I ADORE you all. And thank you! Will always cherish the moments spent here. Now, to supporting Rishabh in his future endeavours!

P.S. Its not my final goodbye. πŸ˜† I just wanted to channel my inner poetic self out. LOL. I'll try to visit the CC as much I can. Its the only thing that might help me reduce the blues I suffer from, due to Rishabh's absence. 😊
sidsk thumbnail
Annnddd *drumroll* we reach 150 pages!

Yeh kahan aa gaye hum ...yun hi saath saath chalte😳😭

Amina : Yes if this news is confirmed, then mujhe bhi dekhna hoga CAS. πŸ˜†
Aamina2013 thumbnail
@ Enya I enjoy reading your posts and you have put it beautifully. And like you said it feels great that We supported the Right person and he never gave me a reason to doubt my decision. When bb9 started I had no idea this was going to happen and that I would become a had core fan of a realty show contestant!! Seriously I will always cherish the times watching him entertain the hell out of me and grateful to him that I came across amazing people like you guys.

@sidra lol Rishabh ke liye Kya Kya karna parta hai πŸ˜† IT DOESN'T MATTER he is worth it πŸ˜‰